Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATPCTCDT

Literotica Guru
I've been thinking of this for a while. Welcoming submissions from the handsome Gents and Lovely Ladies of this wonderful Lit-land!! Here is one of mine to start off

Last edited:
D(.)(.)

Thanks. Cute dimples. My hubby wore thongs for many years and would roll them even smaller when we got on more secluded beaches or trails. My GF's and I tricked him into wearing them and he liked the attention other women gave him.
He made sure I didn't buy flowered ones or pretty pastel colors. I also had to find the stretchy kind so he'd stay in them.
I think he hid the pictures or deleted them.

I think this is a great idea for a thread! Mind if I join?

I'll play, seeing it is still Thursday!

Oh crap, that was before I setup my computer after a big move and didn't edit and put my watermark on. Be right back!

Last edited:

Oh crap, that was before I setup my computer after a big move and didn't edit and put my watermark on. Be right back!

Ohh, there is a thong? Was too busy looking at those cheeks! :devil:

May as well take mine down. No way I can compete with that ass! Lovely T!

Gorgeous T!!! Thanks for the lovely addition
Next week!
I will hold you to that sexy! Looking forward to them!
May as well take mine down. No way I can compete with that ass! Lovely T!
Don't you dare Imp!! You are beautiful!!

I've been thinking of this for a while. Welcoming submissions from the handsome Gents and Lovely Ladies of this wonderful Lit-land!! Here is one of mine to start off
You look great! So awesome in your full body shots, thank you for the thread. :)

Love Thursdays!!
You wear a thong very well!

Love the angle, really shows off your rockin' bod! And don't take yours down, I LOVE your pic!

Love those panties!!
Thank you! I had a fun day shopping for panties one day last fall, specifically for Lit pics, lol.

Thank you too!

Ohh, there is a thong? Was too busy looking at those cheeks! :devil:
Haha, it was all about the lighting here... You're a photographer, I just noticed I was typed "lighting"!

World cant get any better place!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back