Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone.....sure is quiet onboard again tonight.....

*climbs into hammock, scotch in hand*

I'm ready for Sweet....she should be here soon. I hope she likes what I've got ready for her........:D

backyard-party-drink-table-0809-lg.jpg

Ditto for me on both counts!

You all have a good weeknd and try not to get in trouble.

Yeah...that works real well for me. :eek: :D

Kids are home this weekend so no getting into trouble for me

Well DD, you called the miracle. Gagne not only played, he got the OT GWG.

Brian Boucher once backstopped 5 consecutive shutouts. He only needs 3 now. LOL!

Jaimie Moyer became the oldest pitcher to have a complete game shutout. It was a nice night in Philly Land. :)

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

Yeah...that works real well for me. :eek: :D

Well DD, you called the miracle. Gagne not only played, he got the OT GWG.

Brian Boucher once backstopped 5 consecutive shutouts. He only needs 3 now. LOL!

Jaimie Moyer became the oldest pitcher to have a complete game shutout. It was a nice night in Philly Land. :)

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

Morning MW, congrats on your Flyers winning. It's always nice to see the Bruins lose. :D

Hope everyone has a great day. It's cold, damp and raining here...and I get to be out in it all afternoon for soccer practice. At least it's not snow, which we're suppose to get tomorrow :rolleyes:

Sailer- found this picture on another part of the forum and you immediately came to mind.

Here is wishing you some debauchery. And hoping that the picture inspires one or two ideas of about how to spend the time on the boat.

Doesn't the girl look like she has MAD skills?!?!

perfectwoman.jpg

Morning MW, congrats on your Flyers winning. It's always nice to see the Bruins lose. :D

Hope everyone has a great day. It's cold, damp and raining here...and I get to be out in it all afternoon for soccer practice. At least it's not snow, which we're suppose to get tomorrow :rolleyes:

PMJI, DD, but wouldn't you like to both the Bruins and the Habs advance so then Montreal can smack the Bruins around? I know I'd like to see that. (Crossing my fingers that the C's can keep on going.)

(It is funny how my pro-Montreal, anti-Boston feelings go back to when i was, like, 5 years old!)

PMJI, DD, but wouldn't you like to both the Bruins and the Habs advance so then Montreal can smack the Bruins around? I know I'd like to see that. (Crossing my fingers that the C's can keep on going.)

(It is funny how my pro-Montreal, anti-Boston feelings go back to when i was, like, 5 years old!)

Morning Border, I know my youngest would like to see Habs and Bruins face each other in the next round. It's always exciting to watch them play but I've been banned from watching the playoffs.

Morning Border, I know my youngest would like to see Habs and Bruins face each other in the next round. It's always exciting to watch them play but I've been banned from watching the playoffs.

Banned?! Wow. Were you throwing things at the TV when the refs weren't making those calls the other night, or something?

Banned?! Wow. Were you throwing things at the TV when the refs weren't making those calls the other night, or something?

Nothing like that. During the first round everytime I watched the game the Habs lost. Now my youngest won't let me anywhere near the tv when the Habs are playing.

Nothing like that. During the first round everytime I watched the game the Habs lost. Now my youngest won't let me anywhere near the tv when the Habs are playing.
Oh, dang, he thinks you are a bad luck charm.;) That stinks.

I hope you get a reprieve.

Ugh, you're getting some nasty weather for spring. :(

Last night was a miracle, but I don't see 4 in a row coming any time soon. I think it's safe to say Boston will advance. :)

Ugh, you're getting some nasty weather for spring. :(

Last night was a miracle, but I don't see 4 in a row coming any time soon. I think it's safe to say Boston will advance. :)

Yes I am, I actually turned a couple of space heaters on this morning. I heard thunder not that long ago. Hopefully the rain will stop before soccer practice...I don't feel like sitting in the rain for 3 hours. :rolleyes:

Yes I am, I actually turned a couple of space heaters on this morning. I heard thunder not that long ago. Hopefully the rain will stop before soccer practice...I don't feel like sitting in the rain for 3 hours. :rolleyes:

Ah memories...rugby games played in a down pour...rolling around in the mud. I loved it. :)

I can believe that. I used to coach, and that wasn't nearly as fun as playing in it. LOL!

Right now soccer is only once a week for training camp. Once the regular season starts it will be 5 or 6 days a week cause the kids are in different age groups.

good morning, all. I wasn't sure if folks hang out in the Cove over the weekend. The Flyers had a great win - in OT! Lovely to see some sun amongst the rain - great trampoline weather, here. Enjoy your day...

Happy Mothers Day

I just wanted to say

Happy Mother's Day

:rose::rose::rose:

to all the wonderful mothers who stop by the Cove today.

I know there are a lot of you. Thank you all for the job that you do.
Know that I hold you special on this day and every day.

:rose::kiss:
Sailor...

Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day To All Mothers ,
To All Daddys Who Are Also Mommys
To All Of Us Who In One Way Or Another Have Nurtured, Cared and Loved A Child
Congratulations On Being A Great Mother
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Hi all you night Covers......have been busy the past couple days and haven't made it back.

*looks around, sees no one*

Hmmm...I'll just settle in and see if Sweet shows up....I heard she drank a number of umbrella drinks last night, so no hammock tonight! :D

*leans back against the rail....pops open a Stella*

Hi all you night Covers......have been busy the past couple days and haven't made it back.

*looks around, sees no one*

Hmmm...I'll just settle in and see if Sweet shows up....I heard she drank a number of umbrella drinks last night, so no hammock tonight! :D

*leans back against the rail....pops open a Stella*

Sure is quiet here tonight. *sees Mule against the rail* No umbrella drinks for me...I think I've met my quota for the weekend! *eases down into the lounge chair* I think I'll just take it easy tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back