The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, c'mon HP, blank verse like Tricia's has a fine ancestry. Shakespeare wrote his earlier plays that way. It's deuced hard stuff to do and even harder to read aloud. That's why I said I'd be hard pressed to write anything but a ballad. Poetry began as song and I was a musician long before I ever tried to be a writer. (It will be a long time, if ever, before I get to be as good a writer as I am a musician). So rhythm and meter come naturally. Sonority in words without rhythm and rhyme are tough!

I didn't say I didn't like it; it's damn fine. Sleek & sneaky, it hits the concious without warning (I have enough trouble with a good
Haiku).
And a good rhyme is not an easy task. . . .

I didn't say I didn't like it; it's damn fine. Sleek & sneaky, it hits the concious without warning (I have enough trouble with a good
Haiku).
And a good rhyme is not an easy task. . . .

Handley in trouble
he misspoke

Aw, fuck it.

When you're sick, it's your right. Personally when I'm sick, you won't hear from me. I hole up in the back of the den and growl at anyone who comes in sight!

Ewwww! Are there sick people here? Gahhhh! Get away! Unclean! Unclean! :eek:

Phew! That was close. Got the filter mask on in time. Fortunately my superior immune system is the equal of these pesky bacteria and viruses...just to make sure I'll draw my own ale and sip it through a straw.

One can't be too careful these days. ;)

Ewwww! Are there sick people here? Gahhhh! Get away! Unclean! Unclean! :eek:

Phew! That was close. Got the filter mask on in time. Fortunately my superior immune system is the equal of these pesky bacteria and viruses...just to make sure I'll draw my own ale and sip it through a straw.

One can't be too careful these days. ;)

Wuss.

Observations:

When you get up at 3 AM to write, you have to keep the lights off and be very quiet or the puppy will howl and wake up the house.

The morning is never very pretty when you get up 3 hours before the sun.

A sunrise isn't always beautiful.

If you turn the puppy loose, it's better than an alarm clock to wake up little girls.

Husband's are grouchy before their morning showers.

Dogs crap.

Cats hate dogs.

Lamps break.

Observations:

When you get up at 3 AM to write, you have to keep the lights off and be very quiet or the puppy will howl and wake up the house.

The morning is never very pretty when you get up 3 hours before the sun.

A sunrise isn't always beautiful.

If you turn the puppy loose, it's better than an alarm clock to wake up little girls.

Husband's are grouchy before their morning showers.

Dogs crap.

Cats hate dogs.

Lamps break.

Good morning to you also. :rose: :kiss: :D

Life's little pleasure when you are married with kids and pets. I remember those days. ;)

Who says I'm out of bed? You can take a laptop most anywhere.

Aren't you supposed to be educating the leaders of tomorrow?
Taking a laptop to bed? No wonder you caught a virus!
Now, Get into bed with someone warm if you know what's better for you.
And don't worry about tomorrow's leaders; anyone truly educated knows better than to try leading.

Taking a laptop to bed? No wonder you caught a virus!
Now, Get into bed with someone warm if you know what's better for you.
And don't worry about tomorrow's leaders; anyone truly educated knows better than to try leading.

The only warm bodies around right now are a cat and a dog--and they keep fighting. No rest for the wicked.

The only warm bodies around right now are a cat and a dog--and they keep fighting. No rest for the wicked.

How unfortunate :(
Perhaps we should send you an emergency contingent of litsters to warm your bed; I'm sure we'd have no dearth of volunteers. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back