The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, Naked People.

I have a bottle of vinho verde and am looking for company. :)

Lance is probably smoking his cocktail in the corner with some new babe.:D

Don't forget the ice this time, Dragon. I'm hot!

Excuse me. I would be standing right here behind you, Barbie. Thank you very much. Aren't you sweet:kiss:

HP, my good man, excellent to be having drinks, A large glass of Old Engine Oil if you please. Good to see you.

Now, where's Tricia, that woman's ass needs a good spanking. She has been very naughty.:devil:

Excuse me. I would be standing right here behind you, Barbie. Thank you very much. Aren't you sweet:kiss:

HP, my good man, excellent to be having drinks, A large glass of Old Engine Oil if you please. Good to see you.

Now, where's Tricia, that woman's ass needs a good spanking. She has been very naughty.:devil:

Could be why I'm hot.

Quick hello before going to call my Sir. Behave everyone. *as much as I would that is!*

How do you know how naughty I've been?:kiss: Peeking again?;)

Please gimme a vote people, just need a few more to qualify and i would like to at least do that!

Good Evening and welcome to the Naked Lounge.
The fire is stoked up, the coffee is available, sweet & savoury nibbles are in stock and Dragon (who's currently behaving himself) has heated the stones.

All is sweetness & comfort, people.
There's even some medicinal stuff for Lance in the Bhong.

Plum Brandy for me. It's been a hectic night. I've had the original dim student.

Good Evening and welcome to the Naked Lounge.
The fire is stoked up, the coffee is available, sweet & savoury nibbles are in stock and Dragon (who's currently behaving himself) has heated the stones.

All is sweetness & comfort, people.
There's even some medicinal stuff for Lance in the Bhong.

Plum Brandy for me. It's been a hectic night. I've had the original dim student.

Mmm. I want to nibble on the savoury. Where is he?

Evening all. HP thanks for the medicinal herbs, most appreciative Buddy. Barbie, cool down girl, it's just me. How ya doin' Hon?

Now, it's to unwind and get naked and enjoy the evening:D

Evening all. HP thanks for the medicinal herbs, most appreciative Buddy. Barbie, cool down girl, it's just me. How ya doin' Hon?

Now, it's to unwind and get naked and enjoy the evening:D

Wish I could unwind. I'll have another medicinal brandy and retire, I think.
All he had to do was add two numbers!!!

:heart: Evening Naked's ...Blue ...where is everyone? ...Ah well...so I have the Palace to myself....maybe I'll take a bubble bath;)

I have not been here before (that I recall)

Handley - the dim student? Bless your heart, I know exactly how you feel. Thank you from all of mankind, the student needs patience and understanding, as do we all
:kiss::rose:

umm, then how long after showing understanding, must one wait before kicking off shoes and other accouterments of civilization?

I have not been here before (that I recall)

Handley - the dim student? Bless your heart, I know exactly how you feel. Thank you from all of mankind, the student needs patience and understanding, as do we all
:kiss::rose:

umm, then how long after showing understanding, must one wait before kicking off shoes and other accouterments of civilization?

Look back toward the door. See all the hooks on the wall with clothes on them? You shed clothes and bad feelings when you arrive. Hopefully, when you depart, you will only put the clothes on. Hey Blue! Get Lisa a drink and make it snappy.

oh, well, I think I can handle that...

steps out of clothing (hopefully not looking as awkward as i feel) and hanging it on the hooks

"who is this blue, that i should follow and ask for a drink?"

steps out of clothing (hopefully not looking as awkward as i feel) and hanging it on the hooks

No, no, madam. One does not follow Blue. One commands him. He is one of the resident serving elves who provide all the refreshment and clean up after we depart. The rapscallions also have been known to cavort on the sly with the handmaidens (whose maidenhood is seriously in doubt) that manage the baths down the hall. Have you ever seen the baths? Let me give you personal tour.

The soaping room

Moorish_Bath.jpg

and then the main baths themselves.

The_Harem_Bath.jpg

Femme_nue.jpg

Gerome_Jean_Leon_Bain_Turc_Ou_Bain_.jpg

And of course, the waiting young 'ladies' who attend you there.

Pharaohs-Handmaidens-Stretched-Canv.jpg

Blue is a 7' elf that Molly has trained to bartend and other niceties. Rolf is anothe elf whospecializes in massages. watch his hands though, they wander easily.

Now that you're naked, join the gang and enjoy being naked:D

ahh, baths, mmmm, thank you bear for the tour. You must have known, that as the mother of four sons, i have a soft spot in my heart reserved for rapscallions. all boys seem to hit this phase at some time or another.

Lance - a 7' elf is Blue? really? and how big are his hands and feet? :devil:

Last edited:
ahh, baths, mmmm, thank you bear for the tour. You must have known, that as the mother of four sons, i have a soft spot in my heart reserved for rapscallions. all boys seem to hit this phase at some time or another.

Lance - a 7' elf is Blue? really? and how big are his hands and feet? :devil:

Fairly normal for one seven feet tall but other parts of him are, shall we say, exceptional?:devil:

Fairly normal for one seven feet tall but other parts of him are, shall we say, exceptional?:devil:

Damn! Has Blue been waving his monster around and showing off for the newbie? The last time he did that he broke 10 wine glasses, a lamp, the bar mirror and my favorite ale mug. :(

Bear, hows' the tool box coming along?

Really quite well. Last night I learned how to cut the rabbets that slide over wooden side rails. Monday I'll install them and then pin down the back. If there's time, I'll install the piano hinges that hold on the doors and the magnetic catch that will keep it closed. Then it will be time to start making the hanging racks and tool holders. I hope to have it done by the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back