The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovering. I ate some yogurt and had a big cup of boullion. Next will be a hot shower and curling up in the recliner under a set of comforters to stay warm all night. Gotta keep the head raised at least for a night or two more, I guess. They take out all the packing in my nose Friday and then I'll be able to breathe for real.

How you?

Recovering. I ate some yogurt and had a big cup of boullion. Next will be a hot shower and curling up in the recliner under a set of comforters to stay warm all night. Gotta keep the head raised at least for a night or two more, I guess. They take out all the packing in my nose Friday and then I'll be able to breathe for real.

How you?

Awww sweet ...I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm okay...went shopping and got everything for Christmas dinner except the goose....have to order that tomorrow....and for some strange reason...I'm wide awake.

Awww sweet ...I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm okay...went shopping and got everything for Christmas dinner except the goose....have to order that tomorrow....and for some strange reason...I'm wide awake.

Hi Trish. :kiss:

(Must...not...make...goose...joke)

Good night, all you gorgeous naked people.

Sleep well.

G'night Molly. :kiss:

Sleep sweet.

Rise and shine, Naked People. It's a bright, beautiful, frozen world out there.

Brrrrrrrrrrr......

Morning peeps.

I'm going to hide in here for a while, cuz I managed to piss off my entire family this morning.

Right at 6 am sharp I woke up the girls, got them out of bed and got them started dressing, then went and woke up Amy for work. 30 seconds later all three of them were chewing my ass! Seems I forgot that it is Christmas school break and that Amy took the week off. :eek:

Morning peeps.

I'm going to hide in here for a while, cuz I managed to piss off my entire family this morning.

Right at 6 am sharp I woke up the girls, got them out of bed and got them started dressing, then went and woke up Amy for work. 30 seconds later all three of them were chewing my ass! Seems I forgot that it is Christmas school break and that Amy took the week off. :eek:

I did try hard not to laugh darlin, but I've been in your shoes and I'll help hide you! :kiss::D

Morning peeps.

BWAH! (coffee spew)

Now they have a head start on their first day off. :D

Morning peeps.

Been there done that myself :eek:

Morning all! :rose:

Morning peeps.

It will take . . . years . . . for you to live that down, you know. They'll be introducing their boyfriends to you as "My mom who wanted to send us to school during Christmas Break." You are doomed, Safie, dooooooooomed!

It's seriously raining here. Perfect staying inside and recovering weather.

Hi Darlin' :rose::kiss:

I'm sure Safe is doing just fine and that her family (after a nice nap) is back to loving her

And ARW is doing what his name says ... off Avoiding Real Work ;)

Hi Darlin' :rose::kiss:

I'm sure Safe is doing just fine and that her family (after a nice nap) is back to loving her

And ARW is doing what his name says ... off Avoiding Real Work ;)

Well, you know how I get when people come up missing. I'm still looking for Mark, too. He's MIA here in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back