Questions? Reply ONLY With a Question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MysteriousRomantic said:
well my mother said we should did yours?

lol.. mine did too but I've been ignored everytime I tried to play for hte past 10 mins, so had to go around... how about you?

babydoll2u said:
lol.. mine did too but I've been ignored everytime I tried to play for hte past 10 mins, so had to go around... how about you?

My mother told me to always play nice..... So what are we playing?

babydoll2u said:

yes I have felt the same way, does that bother you?

MysteriousRomantic said:
yes I have felt the same way, does that bother you?
I'm totally confused and not sure what is supposed to be bothering me, seeing as I just jumped right in here, what are we playing anyway?

GoneCrazy_BRB said:
I'm totally confused and not sure what is supposed to be bothering me, seeing as I just jumped right in here, what are we playing anyway?

so did you not read previous posts?

GoneCrazy_BRB said:

hiya GC... welcome to Lit and the threads.... just ask a question that has to do with the question above you, that's all.

let's start over here, lol...

are you liking Lit the short time you've been here?

babydoll2u said:
hiya GC... welcome to Lit and the threads.... just ask a question that has to do with the question above you, that's all.

let's start over here, lol...

are you liking Lit the short time you've been here?
Thank you for the welcome babydoll2u. I have been lurking here for a while now and finally decided to join. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves here, well for the most part!

Have I intruded here by some chance?

GoneCrazy_BRB said:
Thank you for the welcome babydoll2u. I have been lurking here for a while now and finally decided to join. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves here, well for the most part!

Have I intruded here by some chance?

No way! I sure hope you don't feel that way?

MysteriousRomantic said:
why did you not make him read all 7 pages he is a virgin correct?
I am a her btw, at least the last time I checked I was, and lol on the virgin part!

Sorry if I intruded on something here, but anyway, who's on second?

GoneCrazy_BRB said:
I am a her btw, at least the last time I checked I was, and lol on the virgin part!

I am sorry for having the sex misfigured out can you ever frogive me?

GoneCrazy_BRB said:

no you didn't, not at all... what's on third?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back