War of the supernaturals II (IC Thread)

Arabelle with Lyden

Arabelle smiled at his face in the mirror. "It's like a muscle--the more I use it the stronger it gets. And all things considered, it's rather benign magic. It requires focus, but not the build up of emotional power that other magic requires." Her smile turned sultry. "I think the amount of sex we have also serves to keep my magical battery charged to the max."

She went to her own closet and chose traveling clothes: jeans, well fitting but comfortable, a tee shirt, sturdy boots, and a motorcycle jacket. Her go bag was already packed. It contained all that she needed to perform magic on the fly plus some traveling essentials all guaranteed to pass TSA inspection.
 
((Love your post Sean :) ))

Bahiya was already angry when she boarded the plane. Traveling first class didn't remedy much of it but she wasn't about to take it out on the stewards. Absolutely none of her "friends" with private jets could get her to Munich. She wore comfortable traveling clothes, slacks, a silk shirt, a trench coat, and dark glasses. Her thick dark hair was pulled into a messy side braid. She looked like she might be a model or movie star trying to look unobtrusive.

She spent most of the flight meditating so she would be calm and alert when she arrived. The mission was tricky enough, she didn't need clouded judgement to add to it.

The Stewardess touched her arm fifteen minutes before landing as she had requested. She spent a moment gathering her thoughts. She patted her face with the warm washcloth provided then touched up her makeup.

She was one of the first off the plane. She had packed lightly and only had her carry-on and one piece of luggage. She spotted him right away. Who could miss him? She smirked a bit. She wondered if James had handpicked him for her. He wasn't exactly her type, she preferred younger men--they were more easily trained, but he'd do. However, she wasn't here to have sex with him, they had a mission to accomplish and she expected he was one of the best.

She walked up to him and put out her hand, "Mr. Langston? Bahiya Cherkas. So sorry I was delayed by an Act of God. I've only one checked bag. Let us hope it comes out quickly. I assume you've been briefed?"
 
Kenneth couldn't quite stop himself from canting his head slightly as Bahiya approached. Somehow she looked exactly like her photo and nothing like it at the same time. In much the way that seeing a picture of an Aircraft Carrier (a place he'd spent months) failed to accurately display the raw size of it or seeing a video of a rhino couldn't capture the visceral violence of an animal that size.

Bahiya was the same way. Sure she was the woman in the photo, that was unmistakable but the photo lacked presence. It lacked power.

Kennth took her hand suddenly unsure what to do. She had the kind of power that almost demanded he kiss her knuckles and show fealty but he managed to resist that urge merely giving her a firm handshake.

"Minimal information actually. Something came up on the scans, you and I are supposed to find it." The Exemplar Mortis tended to keep information on a need to know basis and with good reason. There were at least two known species that could get even the best trained agents to speak and one more that could possess you. The less everybody knew the better off it was.

"Anyway I know it was a long flight. If you want to eat, rest or shower have plenty of time despite your unfortunate delay." Kenneth said silently cursing God between breaths.

When her luggage finally came into sight he had it almost as soon as she had identified it.
 
Frank nonchalantly glanced at his watch again, for the umpteenth time. He had been in the car for nothing more than 15 minutes yet it seemed it was 15 hours. Bored and anxious, Frank fingers played constantly on the cold steel metal on his lap. His specially designed HK614, packaged with remodeled bullets, all dipped in vervain. Perfect for hunting down vampires.
A small predatory smile split his lips as the car accelerated down. This was what he lived for, what he goes through rigorous trainings for. This... to kill.
Immediately the engine died down Frank jumped out of the black Nissan van, his Heckler and Koch HK614 rifle ready and aimed at the front door.
The second van pulled in next to Frank's and another ten piled out.
The plan was simple, all great plans had to be... the Lieutenant always remarked. Keep it simple, stupid. KISS for short.
They have been briefed on their mission objectives. Their main goal was to kill the Asian vampire who committed murder at central park. Anyother extra kill was a bonus.
As instructed, Frank quickly synchronized his watch to match with the others. They had ten minutes to complete the task before aerial attack is unleashed on the mansion.

For a moment, Frank stood still taking in his surrounding. For now all was quiet. Dead silent. Even the air was calm, cold with an eerie feel to it.
Frank and his team were no fools. He knew they were in there, possibly by the windows, watching at them. Waiting for them to take the bait. Predictable.
'Stay close, keep sharp eyes. With their inhuman speed, they will pick you like a hawk does a chick." He instructed
 
The door to Tyson's private quarters flew open, standing at the door looking at Tyson and Mel the Shemale Vampire in a very kinky position, "Master we have company! the front gate alarm sounded." The young man had been corrupted by Tyson and now viewed him almost as a god, willing to do anything for his master. in the hopes he would be turned. Tyson pushed Mel off of him and got up. Getting dressed he looked out his window. There he saw the van and the men starting an assault. Not knowing why they were there, only that they were not friendly he got his crew going.

"Mel you get out of here take three turned with you, go to the my house in the Hampton's wait there for me! take as much cash as you can carry!" She got up and with out a word got ready. "You will round up everyone and get ready to fight, you live you get rewarded you die! well no worries then!" Tyson told the young man. Then disappearing into the shadows Tyson went out through the house and out the back, upon seeing the first assailant he took control of his mind and had him turn on the others. He then moved away from the house invisible in the shadows, to the near by woods and worked to take them out one by one. There minds were his for the taking soon he would have them fighting each other allowing Mel to escape and the rest of his little gang to clean up and head out.

The mules inside would lay their lives down as the Vampires tore through the intruders like butter. If he could he would take one alive and while feeding he would learn why they have come! Then he would burn the house to the ground!


KC
 
Bahiya and Kenneth

As fine as Kenneth Langston looked, it was his voice that fully captivated her. Thick, rich, velvety. If his voice were a carpet, she'd want to take her shoes off and and dig her toes in.

She wondered just how much time she would have in Germany and if there would be time for her to sample all that this delicious man had to offer.

"I meditated on the plane, so I am refreshed enough. Although a shower would be lovely. I can tell you what we know over dinner. And exactly why I'm here."
 
"Fuck!" Frank cursed. He had forgotten to give the command, now a human was paying for it.
"Activate your AHCH, tactics formation spike!" He instructed as he pressed a button on his helmet. A tiny red light shone around the helmet indicating that AHCH was online. The anti-hypnothethic command headgear was designed to protect the wearer from being mind controlled. Frank who on many occasions had activated the device before a hunt chastised himself for the momentarily relapse.
Red beeping light shone all around as the men activated theirs. Now certain of his men safety against such an attack, Frank ordered the manipulated hunter to be killed. He gritted his teeth as sprays of bullet hit the blonde dude. The man was a simple shopkeeper, have a wife and a girl waiting in Washington. For a second he shut his eyes to hide the pain, then opening them he spoke into his comm. His voice surprisingly calm and steady, his eyes straight on the door.
"Lighten up the day."
The timing was perfect. The door swing open and five vampires charged out. The three Helicopters hovering silently over the mansion shone their light. The young vampires were momentarily stunned by the sudden intrusion of light and this gave Frank the opening he had been waiting for.
"Fire." He commanded. His voice low, steady and calm as always.
Vervain since from creation was as poisonous to a vampire as acid is to humans. All bullets used by the Organization were soaked in vervain, that plus the accuracy of the hunters in aiming at the heart made the charging vampires nothing but preys.

Seeing the ground unit release fire, the helicopters began theirs. Cracking through walls and windows into corridors and rooms and eventually to a vampire somewhere. The bullets flew. With no specific direction or aim.
 
Last edited:
He waited for her to put on her shirt before bringing up the jacket. He stood behind her, a tower compared to her 5'9 height. He ran his hand through her hair like a comb, then gently down her shoulders to her hands. He leaned in slowly and placed a tiny kiss on her neck. And then another. With one hand still holding the jacket the other snakes back up ever so teasingly to her breast. His fingers ran circles on her cleavage but refuses to go down further. He smiled on picking the thick scent of her arousal.
"You know there's still a little time for a quick recharge." He voiced in her head.
They won't be using the airport, there's another Exinx door near the waterfall cave, one that leads to Munich. All he had to do was drive the Hummer through.
 
Arabelle closed her eyes and let her head fall back exposing more neck. "Gods, what you do to me." He knew just the spot on her neck that made her melt. She wound her arms around his neck and pulled him to her for a proper kiss. "How much is a 'little' time?" She rubbed against him.

Lyden was like a drug to her. She could never get enough. She wished they could just go away somewhere, the two of them and forget the world. But that was not to be. The clock was ticking on the curse and EM was killing every non-human they could find. So, they seized the moment when they could.

She could not imagine what this was like for Lyden. To have her die over and over, to have her return time and again only to be wrenched away.

She held onto him tightly and kissed him with the passion that welled inside her.
 
Seeing that he was not able to control the minds of the intruders but sensing that Mel and three of his vampires had made it Tyson decided to cut his loses. He would find out who these people were and he would make them pay. In a second he took control of the minds of people in the house making them start a roaring blaze. was gone in the night, never turning back, he hoped that many of the attackers would die at the hands of his kin but he also didn't care, so long as he was safe.

Meeting up with Mel and the others a few miles away in a heavily wooded area the five of them made their way to Manhattan sticking to the shadows where they couldn't be seen, there they would start work on finding out who attached them and how they could hurt them. Tyson knew who ever it was, they were not government and they were highly trained, ready to fight the super natural. They had only one draw back fighting Tyson, he could always get money and he could change his appearance at will but mostly he didn't care about anyone. The house would only tell them that a Vampire lived there. Tyson kept no records nothing to tie him to being the Vampire. On paper he was a law abiding citizen who paid taxes.

His one hope would be that the women would get a blaze going so good that all would be destroyed.

KC
 
Lyden pressed a bit harder, letting his tongue run over her bottom lips, and as she opened her mouth, his tongue met hers and dangled in the burning flames of their desires. Lyden spun her around slowly and lifted her into his arms, as he carried her towards their bed, his now laser blue eyes remained transfixed on hers. He placed her on the bed like a jewel and inhaling deeply caused his warmth to envelope them.
She was all he had, all he ever wanted and will ever want, she completed him, was his strength and as nature will have it, his greatest weakness for he'll do anything for her.
He opened his mind to her and projected out all of his feelings for her and let them flow over her. Made her to see how much he wanted her, how he burned for her. Agreed they didn't have much time, they never have enough time, nevertheless he wasn't going to rush like she was some service he was paying for. He'll make every minute count.
"Let's say enough to get both of us ready." He voiced out inaudibly. It's so much easier when you can communicate with someone without talking, when you and someone are so connected, you can simply speak into her mind and she yours.
His mouth met hers again while his hands worked on parting her from her clothing, centuries of practice has toned the vampire into perfection and within seconds she was naked from torso.
He knelt on the bed above her, and reached down to pull her skirt, his gaze ever on her, like he was hunting her.
He could feel the hot breath that escaped her mouth as her skirt found a spot on the floor near her shirt. Could hear the unintentional tiny moan that escaped her as he slowly pulled on her panty.
Lyden inhaled deeply, the scent of her wafting into him, nearly knocking him over into his beast. He closed his eyes for a second to control it, to control the urge to just jam his hardened rod into her. The urge to feed. The predatory animalistic hunger that arises whenever he was intimate with her.
He opened his eyes fully back in control, his beast in check. In seconds he was out of his clothing. His hands were all over her, so slowly though they made their way over every inch of her with a purpose of finding a place he had never been. With him, everything was about touch. His fingers, his hands, they both had such a power of their own. He could transfer emotions just with his touch and it was exhilarating.

His mouth left hers and crawled its way to her breast. Being an apex predator, Lyden was never in a hurry to attack a prey, he teased, toyed. Lyden placed soft kisses on her breast, licked around but tentatively avoided her erect nipples fully aware of her sensitive they were. He snakes a hand ever so lightly down to her soaked pussy, then rested it on her opening enjoying the heat exuding from her.
Then like an enraged bull he mawed on her breast, sucking and licking and making little bites. While he kept her other pair occupied with his right hand, with his lift he plunged two fingers into her hot pussy.
"Arabelle." He called in her mind. "You are mine." He claimed ownership as a deep guttural groan escaped him, triggered by her erotic moans.
 
Arabelle's body arched up to Lyden's as he claimed his treasure. She cried out with her voice and her mind urging him to take her fully. She wanted his cock inside her. They were fire and ice, burning, melting, merging together. Every time they made love it was as if for the first time. Or the last.

His vampire nature, his beast, added a dangerous flavor to their lovemaking, but she knew he would never hurt her. She grasped his cock and moaned. She was impatient to have all of him. "Please!" She cried out audibly.

Lyden obliged pushing inside her. He growled his pleasure while she moaned and wrapped her legs around him.
 
"Wouldn't have to take your precious if we got my van back. Just sayin, I had some great weed." He replied snatching the keys from the air. "But I promise not to get a scratch on her. I'm just going to trust that the portal is . . .you know what I'm just gonna be quiet now. You heard the man."

Amir and Melea went to. . .the place where Lynden stored the vehicles. A garage in a house reachable by portal and in the middle of a jungle was more than a bit absurd but Amir managed somehow to keep his queries to a minimum.

"Alright lets find this chick and get back. The last time we were here things didn't go quite according to plan. Of course seeing you in boots made it worth while."
 
Ahnah and the Pack in the night at the lair

Ahnah lay with her belly on the floor with a large cow femur held between both fore paws. She took her time play with the bone, letting her teeth score and cut the hard outer shell. It was one of the ways wolves cleaned their teeth. The scraping was relaxing.

Around her the rest of the pack was fanned out. A few of the smaller dogs had retreated into hidden places. One went into a hole in the wall and another between two fallen pylons. The bigger dogs rolled around and chewed on their bones. A few of the younger ones wrestled like juveniles were won't to do.

Ahnah lowered her maw over the bone and with one loud crack, applied thousands of pounds of pressure in one instant. The femur fell in two, and Ahnah busied herself extracting the juicy marrow within. It was a delightful flavor with a texture between fat and meat.

One of the largest males came over, his pelvis bucking. He looked eager to mount her. In the way of dogs, he did so without much thought. Ahnah turned lightning quick, knocking the mutt with one swipe of her massive paw. The male emitted a low pitched whine as its body went through one of the walls. There were many holes in these walls. More and more each day.

Ahnah turned back to puzzling out how to get at more of the marrow.
 
The Mansion: Lyden and Arabelle

Lyden let out a low guttural moan as he entered her. He could feel everything, every touch, every tiny contact. Feel them in great intensity. She placed her hand on his chest, her legs wrapped round him, locking him in place. Ignoring his fiery desire, Lyden started out slow, gently he thrust in and out of her. Enjoying the feel of her walls clamped around his cock.
Even as they fucked, Lyden kept her gaze. His bright blue orbs stared continually into hers, portraying only love and warmth. He protected out what he was feeling, thus making her experience the intensified pleasure. Then like a cheetah his speed kicked off. He rammed and pounded her with abandon. With surprising speed Lyden pulled out of her, rotated there position so that she was on top. Lyden was sorted at the edge of the bed and she straddled him, her legs round his back, and her weight bearing down his cock allowed for deep, massaging penetration. Her erect excited nipples were tentatively close to his mouth, teasing him.
Lyden grabbed her waist and jammed her onto his rod. With his hand on her waist he now controlled the pace.
"Ah!" Lyden grunted as he entered her mind once more, sensing her close she was he shocked her by keeping her on the edge. A simple command to her body, and she was stuck an inch close to orgasm. She could feel her crescendo rising, her pussy contrasting on his hardened cock. Her body pulsing and shuddering as her orgasm knocked at the door. And then nothing. She doesn't go over the edge.
A devious smile crossed Lyden's face as he saw the spark in Arabelle's eyes. She obviously has realized what he did. She opened her mouth to say something but Lyden cuts her as he sucked on her tits, eliciting online moans from her.

Despite himself he could feel the familiar churning in his balls, "Should I let you go?" He sounded in her head. He was too damn close yet he wasn't going to allow himself cum, not until he makes the night memorable like the last.
 
The Mansion: Lyden and Arabelle

When Lyden entered her mind, they truly became one. It had been very confusing for her the first time he did it when she became both the receiver and the giver. She could feel everything he did, every move he made, and yet she was also the one moving, taking, owning. It was both frightening and arousing. She knew his thoughts in those moments as well, and he knew hers. It was a full and total sharing of body, mind and soul. She lost all sense of where she ended and he began. Time stood still in these moments, until...

His powerful mind commanded that she teeter on the verge of orgasm, the knife-sharp edge of bliss. It made her whimper with longing.

"Should I let you go?" He sounded in her head.

Arabelle gritted her teeth, "Gods, yes." She entire body shivered with need. She arched her back, tossing her head back. The ends of her braid tickled his knee. "Now, my love, now. I can't bear it."

He let her go and came with her. She made an almost inhuman shriek as she came. It continued on and on as she ground against him wringing every last biut out of their mutual bliss.

She collapsed on top of him burying her face in his neck breathing in his scent. A thin sheen of perspiration covered her body the gooseflesh raised by her orgasm made her shiver once. She sighed. "Did you extend my orgasm as well, or was that all me--and your cock?"
 
Amir glanced at his cell phone then up at the building in front of him. Unless something had gone radically wrong with Arabelles spell this was the place, or at least was the old place if the monster had decided to start moving but this place?

It couldn't be right, this place looked like nobody had lived in it for years. There was trash strewn about, upturned cans and rats that didn't mind being out in the sunlight because only a cat named Heathcliff would dare pounce on them. Maybe not even then. Amir thought watching a football sized rat dragging an even larger piece of pizza down the steps and into the gutter where it would most likely go to feed abnormal adolescent martial art reptiles or something like that.

"We sure this is the place?" He finally said to Melea glancing back at the car. "Yeah. . .when that gets stolen I'm blaming Lynden for sending me without Robocop." He muttered walking up to the front door and knocking loudly on it.

The second time his fist collided with the door it swung open and the insides cemented it. This was not a place with people. There were however a few dogs. "Do monsters hang out with normal dogs or did we find a pack?" He asked Melea.

Two of the dogs turned toward him. "Well I'm not about to feel bad about this. "SIT." He said firmly reaching out with his powers. At this distance and state of mind commanding the actual animals would be easy but anything with a human mind would at least have a chance of fighting it off.

"Melea, I don't suppose you can tell which one of them we are looking for?" He asked without taking his eyes off them but slowly backing toward the car already.
 
Professor Kurt Romanov

For the umpteenth time, he pulled open the blinds and pierced down at the garage. Still no sign of them. Kurt sighed heavily as he glanced back at the wall clock, 3:45 pm.
He was already late for a class yet despite his love for the profession, Kurt couldn't bring himself to leave his office. "This is a matter of universal priority." He reminded himself again.
The professor sluggishly moved back to his seat, he brought out a historic book about the Mayans from the shelf and opened it. He tried to occupy himself with its content and not worry about the looming cloud.
"They will be here soon and they will stop this impending carnage." He said out loud to still himself.
 
New York: Ahnah, Amir, Melea

Ahnah lifted her head from her bone. She cocked her head, listening to the movements of her pack. She could follow the sounds of their teeth and the panting of their bodies. It was a habitual activity; something that all pack members did.

She heard the footsteps, the words, and then the knock on her lair. Human's called it a door. To her it still felt like the concealed mouth of a cave. It was hard to fathom the capacity of human's to construct artificial representations of her old habitats. She shook her head, rising up onto her legs. She stretched, sending a few of the dogs to scout the situation before she decided to attack or flee.

The hackles on her back went up when she heard the word "SIT." It echoed in her mind with the weight of power. Her lips curled, and a low growl rumbled from deep within her.

She took in a deep breath, deeper than was natural. She held it and loped through the building. She jumped through a hole between floors and landed near the entrance and padded through the door to confront the two intruders.
 
Amir was already backing away when a new dog entered from the rear and it was resisting. "Sit." He repeated stronger than before trying harder to reach out with his powers. "Melea, is this the one?" He asked holding one hand out in front of him and keeping his eyes locked on the animal.

Shit. With his free hand he fumbled with the keys. With any luck he could escape if he had to but he wasn't certain he'd be able to do that and protect. . .well that part was funny. Melea didn't need his protection. She needed him to get out of the way so she could fight without worrying about him. Still why wasn't it working? It usually worked, except on the monkey, and the hissing lizard and sometimes on the alligators. Okay it wasn't perfect and on humans it was harder, especially if it wasn't part of their plan already.
 
Looking at the mutt Melea laughed, 'No Amir that is definitely not who we have come for, although I think it must be part of the pack, step back a minute and I wil deal with him' She stepped forward and looked at the dog, she understood he was protecting the place, protecting the leader, she stripped her clothes and changed, it was the only way she would be able to communicate with the animal, the only way it would be able to understand.
 
New York: Ahnah, Amir, Melea

A few of the larger dogs had sensed her unease and followed. Some of them were touched by the Moon or the Wind. Minor brushings with the mother and father from proximity with her. The largest was a mutt that was part Doberman, Labrador, and Weinheimer. It had floppy ears, piercing blue eyes, and a molty fur patched long hair black and short hair tan. Loyal and quick, it served as her herald and arrived before she did. The rest of the pack formed and took their positions as they'd been trained throughout the lair.

The mutt turned his head at the women who became wolf. His brain couldn't cope with the difference. He turned his head back into the lair to see the Alpha lurking in the shadows ready to strike. He whined but stood firm.

He barked at Melea, "Trespass. Invader. Kill. Protect. Leave."

Meanwhile in the darkness lurked Ahnah. She was growing in size as she came into her powers. Her body was sleek blackness with ice chip blue eyes. Her fangs long and her jaws powerful. She was close to 185 pounds now, as long as a man while the Beast. She stood with her muscles bunched on all four legs. Deep within her chest was a gale force wind aching to be released. She was prepared to bring the entire place down if it meant protecting her pack.
 
Melea stood her ground as the dog made clear that it thought she was trespassing on his patch and that of his Alpha, growling low and yipping in reply that she meant no harm and for him to stand down. She noticed his occasional glance into the shadows and surmised that maybe, just maybe she Amir and the dog were not alone, that the supernatural they were looking for was aware of their presence and was just biding it's time, male or female, Melea wasn't quite sure, but it was time to find out. Returing to her human form she stood and glanced at Amir. 'I don't think we are alone, the person we are looking for is close, he keeps glancing into the shadows' she said as she motioned to the dog. 'Think you can convince him or her to come out? That we don't want to hurt them only talk and find out what's going on?'
 
Kenneth nodded. "I never quite mastered all of that mind over matter stuff." He commented leading her out of the airport and to a black Volkswagon Jetta, parked next to another nearly identical vehicle. As much as Kenneth stood out as the one black man it seemed in the entire country his car was so standard he'd opted to switch out the antenna ornament every couple of days so he knew which was his. Right then it was a bright pink video game character named Kirby.

Once he had the luggage and her loaded into the car he drove her to a near by restaurant. "Hello Lucas, the usual." The doorman nodded and lead the couple to a secluded booth in the back lit by candle light. "I keep a table reserved here at all times." He said with a shrug. Strictly speaking he wasn't supposed to spend E.M. money on luxury items but he had a hard time caring and had gotten used to pampering himself. Additionally it was a quiet corner where they wouldn't have any risk of being randomly overheard.
 
Bahiya and Kenn

"Meditation does require practice but I find the benefits more than make up for the time spent on it. It strengthens the mind and it does help the time pass during a long plane ride." She smiled at him. She found it also helped her resist when someone tried to use mind control on her.

She raised an eyebrow at the cartoon character.* She didn't recognize it. It seemed a bit incongruous given the little she knew of Kenneth's personality, but to each his own. Perhaps it was his lucky charm.

"I approve." She said looking around the restaurant. "Understated, elegant. And private."

She ordered kir cassis when the waiter came to take their drink orders.

"So..." She leaned close. "There has been a series of murders--ritual murders. Someone, or rather a group of someones are planning something big. It may be a coven. It may be a cult of some sort. Our intelligence on this has been sketchy at best. But they are planning something big. We think the fools may be trying to raise a demon. Why do people think that will ever end well for anyone? We have traced the group here. We must stop them. Have you noticed anything along these lines?"

She sat back when the waiter approached. He gave her a look that said he thought they were lovers. She wondered who else Kenneth brought here. She gave him her order speaking German with a slight French accent. Coquilles St. Jacques, one of her favorites.
 
Back
Top