Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tootle pip!

There was this hot chick at the George Pub in Amesbury that would say that as she was leaving the pub. She would waste me at fussball and that really got my goat. Wore the shortest mini skirts I had ever seen up to then!

Oh baby! I really wanted to dive between those legs but there were too many people around that I did not want to know I was a switch hitter!

Marty

That's exactly where I am at the moment. I'm sharing cos you should be happy that someone else is going through the same torment. *sigh*

Yes, I am happy that you are tormented too ;)thank you for sharing.

I still don't know what to do about it...:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo..........

I am 99.999% done with this job. All I have to do is make prints and copies. I made prints, but I had a layer turned off and have to reprint everything. If I had done it right the first time I would be done right now. But upon trying to reprint everything, I had to replace and ink cartridge. And now the printer isn't recognizing one of the ink cartridges! It won't print anything at all now! What the hell?

Called our service agent, and my plotter needs a new ink cradle, otherwise it is bricked.

$100 to have the copies done out of office.

Blerg.

I am in a relationship with a wonderful woman. This is not the first time we have met and it will not be the last. She is my mate, my lover, and friend. Finding her was an amazing blessing, I had been searching my life for her, I never knew her name but I knew how she felt in my arms, how her skin felt on my fingers, and her kiss haunted me. I admit that I had given up looking for her, I did not think I would ever find her. Love was not a thing I was meant to felt, I thought.

This I say because last night she asked me to marry her. A little history, I am divorced and did not ever plan on dating seriously let alone thinking about getting married again. When she asked me I said yes, without hesitation, with smile on my face, and my heart soaring. This woman I love and thinking about her in my life from now on, in this one and the next, it makes me so unbelievably happy.

Happiness is something in short supply in my life until I met her. Now I smile constantly, the world is not as imposing, and knowing that she loves me as much as I love her gives me more strength than I can ever say.

In short, I love you, I trust you, and I look forward to being your husband.

I am in a relationship with a wonderful woman. This is not the first time we have met and it will not be the last. She is my mate, my lover, and friend. Finding her was an amazing blessing, I had been searching my life for her, I never knew her name but I knew how she felt in my arms, how her skin felt on my fingers, and her kiss haunted me. I admit that I had given up looking for her, I did not think I would ever find her. Love was not a thing I was meant to felt, I thought.

This I say because last night she asked me to marry her. A little history, I am divorced and did not ever plan on dating seriously let alone thinking about getting married again. When she asked me I said yes, without hesitation, with smile on my face, and my heart soaring. This woman I love and thinking about her in my life from now on, in this one and the next, it makes me so unbelievably happy.

Happiness is something in short supply in my life until I met her. Now I smile constantly, the world is not as imposing, and knowing that she loves me as much as I love her gives me more strength than I can ever say.

In short, I love you, I trust you, and I look forward to being your husband.

That was beautiful and very heart warming to read. Thank you for sharing your joy. I am sincerely happy for you. :rose:

I went and renewed my tag this morning and also reapplied for a passport...sinsc I can't find my expired passport that was in my other name and couldn't find my divorce papers (not that I looked all that hard) I hard to apply as a first timer.

They ask...have you ever had a passport?

Yes.

Do you still have it?

No.

Has it it been lost or stolen.

Lost.

What was the number of you passport?

Ummmm....dunno...it's LOST!

Plus, my picture really made me look old. They asked me to tilt my head slightly down to avoid a glare from my glasses.

I look like Mick Jagger. ....Jowls.

I swear to god, if I ever win the lottery, I am gonna have a face lift.

Stretch me baby, stretch me.

Damn..I am now officially closer to 50 than I am to 40.

*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back