Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I usually love threads like this but seeing the pictures some of you are posting of "curvy" girls makes me think I must be waaaaay beyond curvy and just plain big...

having big tits does NOT make a girl curvy, neither does having a huge ass but being a size 5 everywhere else

ShyNaughty you are beautiful in your shyness, your naughtiness and your size just makes everything more luscious.

Just to say... SNG, that you're appreciated... even if (shocker) the Lit crowd isn't precise about its definitions.

I usually love threads like this but seeing the pictures some of you are posting of "curvy" girls makes me think I must be waaaaay beyond curvy and just plain big...

having big tits does NOT make a girl curvy, neither does having a huge ass but being a size 5 everywhere else

I agree with you, and do question some of the "curvyness" of some of the pics posted in the thread.

I'm not good with sizes (size 5 vs. size 10?!?!), but I imagine there are gorgeous women in these, and all other sizes.

Large breasts are not a must, but a definite bonus for me. And I do appreciate a stout ass, not those bony-hip-bones-showing things you see sometimes.

Someone else posted, or had as part of their signature, a few sentences about what curvy was to them, and related it to a winding, hilly highway, that was to be navigated and explored slowly, enjoying the rise and falls and taking the turns and curves easily, savoring the landscape. Something like that. I wish I could remember where I saw it or who it was, but it was early days before I registered. I'd like to find it a quote it, cause it fit.

Curvy for me is tough to pin down in just a few sentences, but I know it when I see it. I've seen a great deal of it in this thread and appreciate the efforts of those who post the pics.

Edit to add:
From what I see in your profile pics ShyNaughtyGirl, you fit what I would define as curvy. As I stated above, I know it when I see it. I see it in your profile pics.
That's only my opinion. But as the saying goes.... opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one and thinks everyone else's stinks.

Last edited:

I Agree. BTW I checked out your profile, you look great, nothin to be shy about!!

I fully agree, some of the shots are just "Big Naturals" type, nothing wrong with that but not Curvy necessarily. Same as the Booty-centric shots where the girl who looks like an ordinary (i.e. Skinny) model but is bending forward slightly at the waist and the camera is eye-level with her crack. some of those even look like photo-chops

:eek:
Well thank you, that was very kind of you to say.

Still irritated about some of the photos posted here lol

Yeah, it's bad when someone says a woman that's 5'7 and maybe a buck-10 is curvy just because she has big boobs. You are curvy and sexy. Don't forget it

I agree with you, and do question some of the "curvyness" of some of the pics posted in the thread.

I'm not good with sizes (size 5 vs. size 10?!?!), but I imagine there are gorgeous women in these, and all other sizes.

Large breasts are not a must, but a definite bonus for me. And I do appreciate a stout ass, not those bony-hip-bones-showing things you see sometimes.

Someone else posted, or had as part of their signature, a few sentences about what curvy was to them, and related it to a winding, hilly highway, that was to be navigated and explored slowly, enjoying the rise and falls and taking the turns and curves easily, savoring the landscape. Something like that. I wish I could remember where I saw it or who it was, but it was early days before I registered. I'd like to find it a quote it, cause it fit.

Curvy for me is tough to pin down in just a few sentences, but I know it when I see it. I've seen a great deal of it in this thread and appreciate the efforts of those who post the pics.

Edit to add:
From what I see in your profile pics ShyNaughtyGirl, you fit what I would define as curvy. As I stated above, I know it when I see it. I see it in your profile pics.
That's only my opinion. But as the saying goes.... opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one and thinks everyone else's stinks.

I'm with Emerson, Curviness is really a down to the individual, its like anything, down to your personal experiences and ideas. To apply it to another area, what it means to be 'busty' or have 'big boobs' is very different to me, than it is to a woman who is around a B cup, or for that matter, a man who hasn't been with a woman who was beyond a C cup.

I think everyone is entitled to put up pics they find attractive if they feel to them, thats curvy... just take it with a pinch of salt and when you see one you would consider just some skinny chick with big boobs realise he hasn't had the pleasure of being with someone as curvy as us SNG :)

Thank you Klippert for posts 2597 and 2598.

Magnificent stuff!

You are most welcome...It is a pleasure....and can be a one or two handed pleasure.

Though personally, I thought I closed that page out rather well. From 20 something to mature and back again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back