The sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even xenophobes celebrate rimming experiences together in orgiastic, nativistic scenes.

Welcome back, Tio, at least temporarily - glad to catch a peek of you. :rose::kiss:

Scintillating centenarians enjoy never-ending escapist sexcapades.

Thanks, leggy; I'm always happy to catch a glimpse of you. :kiss::rose::kiss: How did you like my starting each word with the two sequential letters in your word? Sc + ce + en + ne + s. I do so like to play around with these things.:)

Scintillating centenarians enjoy never-ending escapist sexcapades.

Thanks, leggy; I'm always happy to catch a glimpse of you. :kiss::rose::kiss: How did you like my starting each word with the two sequential letters in your word? Sc + ce + en + ne + s. I do so like to play around with these things.:)

I love word games (among others). Should I quibble about whether never-ending is one word or two? No, I'll just enjoy your prowess at wordplay. Are you as good at swordplay? ;)

Stunning even Xavier, Cathryn's advances pleased and delighted every sense.

Last edited:
I love word games (among others). Should I quibble about whether never-ending is one word or two? No, I'll just enjoy your prowess at wordplay. Are you as good at swordplay? ;)

Stunning even Xavier, Cathryn's advances pleased and delighted every sense.

Prefix me with that sememic voiceless alveolar grooved fricative, and I'll slip my gladius into any waiting vaginam as adroitly as would a Prefect of the Praetorian Guard.

Saturday evening Nancy seduced Edwin.

Prefix me with that sememic voiceless alveolar grooved fricative, and I'll slip my gladius into any waiting vaginam as adroitly as would a Prefect of the Praetorian Guard.

Saturday evening Nancy seduced Edwin.

Edwin drilled winsome Ioana naughtily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back