What color is your underwear?

beauty4207 said:
I don't wear underwear ;)

Illinois - the nickerless state.
Hang on while I put a note in my diary, must visit Illinois on a windy day ;)

I'm in lavendar today...

Lavendar VS very sexy bra with matching lavendar v-string.

The panel on the v-string is see-through with the prettiest flower design embroided onto it...the strings are a silky material and the top of the panel is scalloped-edged..

white cotton hipsters with 'angel' on the back in light blue

Yeah, i buy cheap undies.

entitled said:
white cotton hipsters with 'angel' on the back in light blue

Yeah, i buy cheap undies.

cheap or expensive...I'll buy 'em...I've quite a few from K-mart's clearance rack.

Honey123 said:
cheap or expensive...I'll buy 'em...I've quite a few from K-mart's clearance rack.
At this point i have little choice. Whe we could afford em, the people a Vickie's knew my name. Seriously. They'd see me walk in the store and come give me a hug. :D

entitled said:
At this point i have little choice. Whe we could afford em, the people a Vickie's knew my name. Seriously. They'd see me walk in the store and come give me a hug. :D

LOL.....same here (no hugs though) My husband would (still does) buy me many lingerie at VS...the same one I go to...so one day we both go in together...the lady comes running up to us and says, "This is your husband?? Do you know how lucky you are?"

today is pink

Pink VS very sexy bra with a darker pink v-string..the v-string has lite pink flowers with green vines..the panel is somewhat see through...the top is scalopped and the strings are lace with embroidered flowers..

These are extremely low-rise ... barely 2 inches of front panel.

Tangerine...tangerine...tangerine.....YAY!!!!

Sooooo pretty... *sigh*...

Honey123 said:
Tangerine...tangerine...tangerine.....YAY!!!!

Sooooo pretty... *sigh*...

Mmmm and so easy to peel too ;)

Bark blue boxers here today ........ maybe with the tax money I can get better ones.

I think I'll wear my yellow supergirl panties today....I'll need them.

Back