The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know where he's been hiding out, I have my theory but you know how that always goes.

And you, you show up for a very brief amount of time and then *poof* you're gone.
 
1) Am I being too ... demanding???

2) mmmmm ... haven't heard anything in a couple of weeks ... mmmmm

3) ARGH!

4) I NEED A VACATION!!!!
 
Does it mean you've written a good sex scene if you've managed to turn yourself on?
 
All this talk about good pain and bad pain... stepping on a piece of LEGO on your way to the bathroom barely awake... so not good pain
 
oooo got my fabric corset back AGAIN.
all hemmed up & closed off :)
HOPEFULY the boning in the side (it is angled) doesn't pinch anymore...
if so she told me how to fix it, rather than losing it for another week :)

yay!! something newer to wear to Illusions tonight :)
 
aww hon, I'm so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to seeing him (((hugs)))

:rose:
Thanks....hopefully we will be able to reshuldue another time....it was not his fault that he could not come through. Still, would have been good to see him and have my fun with him! Oh well....
 
What a lovely day yesterday... busy busy busy, but fun-busy.

Once again, you did a great job. I love it.

God, you're hot. Seriously, girl. You shouldn't be allowed to be that hot. And my honey's thrilled that I'm okay with you two ever being together, if you want...
 
The oak pollen outside is so bad you can see it blowing through the air! It's a beautiful sunny day, and all I can think is "why can't it rain and wash that stuff out of the air?" :(
 
by the way- the new Narnia movie?

I nearly walked out of it.

It was terrible.







But then, maybe I expected too much, having recently re-read that book.


Gah. I'm so disappointed.
 
by the way- the new Narnia movie?

I nearly walked out of it.

It was terrible.







But then, maybe I expected too much, having recently re-read that book.


Gah. I'm so disappointed.

I loved it.. and that was after recently rereading the book. I loved seeing Reepicheep come alive and loved hearing many of the lines I've loved since childhood ringing in my ears.

I cant wait to see it again and again
 
I loved it.. and that was after recently rereading the book. I loved seeing Reepicheep come alive and loved hearing many of the lines I've loved since childhood ringing in my ears.

I cant wait to see it again and again

I loved reepicheep, too... but the storming of the castle? The conflict between Peter and Caspian? The romance?!

Ugh, I was so disappointed.

I nearly walked out.
 
I loved reepicheep, too... but the storming of the castle? The conflict between Peter and Caspian? The romance?!

Ugh, I was so disappointed.

I nearly walked out.

as you said before..

alas..to each their own

I thought it was wonderful. I enjoyed the tension between Peter and Caspian. Not only was it Narian v. Talamarian, but it was also legendary king who's nothing more than a little boy and someone who'd been raised to be king. It's unrealistic to think there wouldnt be tension. The romance? It was casual flirting and a kiss. Only made leaving Narnia more bitter sweet. The scene with storming the castle was, in my opinion better that the way the scenes were written in the book.

again.. to each their own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top