OOC: Hentai Space Opera

Nicola Beneletto profile

Full Name: Nicola Beneletto
Place of Birth: London, UK
Age: 31
Height: 5'8
Weight: 125
Hair: curly, black
Eyes: green
Build: slim
Distinguishing Features: Fair skin, mole on left cheek

Occupation: current, clinical psychologist; past, medical student and researcher

Educational Background:

Homeschooled until 16; received undergraduate degree in biochemistry from Hertford College, Oxford. Johns Hopkins MD/PhD in neuroscience, where she was co-author on several frequently cited papers. Her own thesis failed to gain as much attention as the rumors of her affair with her advisor. She later completed a PhD in clinical psychology at UCLA.

Employment Background:

Nicola's academic record reflects both her intellect and her family's influence. Her less impressive professional career seems to indicate she's not living up to her potential.

After Hopkins, she joined a major pharmaceutical firm partially owned by her family. Funded by their foundation, she recruited low income patients for an early trial of an experimental antidepressant. Unexpectedly, it worsened their conditions and led to accusations she'd taken advantage of their inability to afford standard care. When several died, Nicola left in disgrace to return to academia.

She moved to Battlestation Takemikazuchi to rehabilitate its criminals and soldiers with PTSD, claiming she wants to help individual patients and move past the scandal of the drug trial. Colleagues wonder if she's committed to helping others, or if her ambition and questionable ethics will tempt her to conduct even more dangerous and profitable research shielded by military secrecy.

Law Enforcement Background: she completed her internship in California's prison system, evaluating violent gang members judged to have high risks of re-offending.

Military Background: none

Marital Status/Family: Married but separated (below). She is an only child; her parents have been married nearly forty years. Extended family stays in touch, and is wealthy, but her disgrace during the trial and later choice to pursue clinical psychology have limited her means.

Significant Other: Separated from her husband. A power couple gone bad; he's risen through an international bank and neither spouse likes to compromise. During her time at UCLA, she was spotted at Hollywood parties with various eligible male celebrities, and she suspects he's also had affairs.

Hobbies: Nicola's main hobby is her own vanity. She pursues trendy exercise fads, currently yoga, and misses the fashion and cuisine found in the major cities she's used to.

Skills: From her professional background, hypnosis. She's also researched and practiced meditation and could reduce her experience of pain from an injury. No notable combat skills.

Weapons: Poisons

History: Pampered as the only daughter of a wealthy family, Nicola has little patience for those who don't excel as she expects herself to do. She struggles to accept her own imperfections. If she were capable of accepting a more ordinary lifestyle, she could easily live off her trust fund. Instead she can't seem to find meaning in herself or others: she always wants another pair of heels or a rare bottle of wine. The empty decadence of her socialite's calendar returns her to her career where no achievement seems enough. Her psychology advisor suspected Nicola should take herself more seriously as a psychology patient, as well as a professional, but she doesn't take criticism lightly and so far her family's influence has protected her.
 
Well over a 1,000 views on the IC thread...glad people like reading and I love reading the posts myself. Characters meeting, a secret agreement, a gun fight. Not a bad start, and we just had a new player post a character.

The fun is just starting...give it a read there will be more to come. While your at it join the adventure.
 
Last edited:
The two Peaceful Races to Approach The Empire of earth

pimmons_clans.gif


The Pimmons

These friendly blue aliens were largely happy to travel the stars peacefully. Their settlements are known for being built only in empty planets, and all their military has been on a defense and patrol footing. The taking of the battlestation was one of the first offensives they've taken part in since the threat began.

They're a modern nation, but they remain tribal in many regards. Chiefs still get elected to their senate house and family ties matter a great deal. Most come from large families. They seem to like running farm planets with only basic manufacturing. They're known for their short work days and before going home they go to cafes where they enjoy a soda and ice cream like concoction. They'll debate philosophy, law, and who breeds the best livestock. They enjoy large meals with friends, and a visitor will leave feeling loved and full.

A carry over from their ancient days they enjoy using the vibro-axe and all warriors are issued one. Hunting to them is a large social event, and primitive weapons are often used though visitors are permitted to bring their customary hunting tools. They have a thriving merchant class who are responsible for the improvements in their fleets. They mostly build transports, but with the new conflict escorts are being made at a fast pace.

More then a few have come to the station with many as diplomats, but also merchants and adventurers. In section 17 you'll find cafe's and residents with gardens, and more then a few merchant stalls. There are males and females of the species and though they've been known to "interact" with humans they can't produce offspring.

syreen-captain-000.png


Syreen

The Syreen are a race of bipedal hominids astonishingly similar to the Humans of the Empire. Physiologically and genetically the Syreen are similar to humans. They're visible difference with the skin tint is more bluish and their retinas reflect light like cats. Additionally, the typical Syreen is more comfortable in a slightly warmer and more humid environment.

Their homeworld, Syra is by all accounts a tropical Eden, again now, after over two centuries of terra farming. The Syreen are all female survivors of a now ancient civil war. They retreated to underground caves and preserved their culture and swore off violence. When they did return to their ideal surface as intellectuals and farmers using their droids to do much of the work. Their spreading through the stars was done more as exploration and they became fast friends with the Pimmons and are trade partners and mutually support each other in defense. Scientists understand why they share skin tints, but for very different reasons. For both species it's something that is celebrated.

Their surface habitats (cities) support thousands and are surrounded by farmland whenever possible. Non-Syreen live in suburbs based on their species and there have been human renegade and Pimmons settlements for generations. They spend their time enjoying intellectual pursuits letting their robots handle day to day life. They're very technologically advanced and while it remains closely guarded they have extensive knowledge of cloning.

Their religion is one of free love and females have many sexual relationships with other females even if bond to one partner. Open discussion and sharing is encouraged and there are many priestesses. For the lucky traveler "interaction" with a foreigner is looked on as a curious and enjoyable experience to be sought after. Curiously any hybrid children with human males don't have bluish skin.

Being intellectuals they're not ready for war, but being highly intelligent they're rushing to take on the threat and have engaged the enemy in a number of frontier skirmishes. They practice a martial art known as "Stuache" which is a form of stick fighting. Once only for competition it's been made deadly with including vibro weapons and blasters. With only the most basic weapons industry they're looking to buy arms and production templates. Their fast transport shuttles are being converted into Fast-Attack Assault Raider.

On the station and section 17 you'll find stalls selling a variety of items from hand crafted art several different types of work droids. They're always happy to trade for technology. There are several Stuache studios being setup, and matches are regular. Priestesses and diplomats mingle with the military, and merchants and prostitutes mingle with the masses.


These happened to be some Blue People I liked and I hope you find them interesting. Though I haven't said directly there are many species visiting the station, and Fleet doesn't just recruit humans. So if you have an idea feel free to pitch it whether you want to play the species or create one for the background of the story. More will be added though. Let me know what you think. These are the two principal allies in the region I've been referring too.
 
Last edited:
Empire Fact

The 3rd Amalgamated Church of The Empire

The 3rd Amalgamated Church of The Empire is the third and finally the "correct" attempt to unite all human religions. The first was simply a united effort of faiths, but as time went on there was a meddling of faiths until all appeared to be practicing one faith. The 2nd church was a reorganization of the faith putting in a hierarchy and rules in place and resulted in an internal conflict that lead to civil war. The 3rd church was reorganized under the royal court with the Emperor as head of the new church. An outside observer would call it Catholicism with influences of Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam all can be found along with the dressings of science fiction religion. There are holy orders including military ones.

Now that civilians are allowed to live in Section 17 they've taken on refurbishing an alien "cathedral," and the surrounding area.


Empire Gold Bars

In a world of digital credits being transferred if you want hard currency you mean Empire Gold. A solid gold bar with a special sealant so it can't be tampered with an Empire seal it's the real deal, and for those who don't trust banks this is what they use. It's cold hard cash...

Empire Trade Silver

If you do business with anyone in the empire or the government and you're not a citizen you receive silver. Packaged like the gold bars above, but smaller in size this is hard currency throughout the galaxy. The Empire and others within it have been paying bounties for aliens and their ships in silver as of late. All traders in the market place will take silver though few will turn down gold.

Letter of Marque

In the days of fighting sail, a letter of marque and reprisal was a government license authorizing a person (known as a privateer) to attack and capture enemy vessels and bring them before admiralty courts for condemnation and sale......Well they're back!

While governors around the empire issued these documents they were few and far between. Many times one needed a royal connection or a vast sum of money to put down for the license. Now with the impressive alien fleet pushing the allied frontiers they're being issued more readily. Merchant captains all over the Empire are outfitting their ships to raid and fight alien territory, and for the first time friendly aliens and human renegades can apply. The Empire needs every ship!
 
Full Name: Gemma Atkinson
Rank: Lieutenant (First Class)
Age: 24
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 116lbs
Physique: See attached personnel file.

DFsWXRm.jpg


Background: Ex marine from 14-17, during the Wilderness campaigns in 3rd Calendar. Commercial and private haulier from 19-22. Since the has been working for Interplanetary Expedition Corps on deep range missions throughout the Far outer Rim and Deep Core Systems. Proficient in mechanical engineering systems, most small side arms and infiltration techniques and hand to hand combat.

Fighter Pilot (First Class)
 
Last edited:
I guess you liked the thread...

Well aboard and thanks for the interest. Might have to adjust the ages, but I'm sure we could come up with reasons for a youth fighter. Give me a day or two to post outfitting information like I did with the others, but feel free to jump into Section 17....people are doing all kinds of things.

Let me know if you have any questions. Good pic...
 
Lieutenant (First Class) Gemma Atkinson Outfitting Profile

Feel free to jump into the game and ask any questions you like about the world we're all writing. I hope the below assets help you to develop the character and are in no way forcing you to do anything. So I look forward to seeing what you have to write and how you interact with the others. Let me know what you think...

Background Assets:

Empire Marines
One Honor display of Wilderness Campaign Awards & Ribbons, Five heavy duty camo jumpsuits, Two Marine Survival Knives, One Light Weight Scout Assault rifle with 300 Marine Jungle Rounds, One year supply of personnel body wash, One heavy blast pistol with lazer point sight 3 magazines, One blaster recharge unit with four slots, One set of battle tested Marine body armor.

Commercial and private haulier

One industrial Ship repair/navigator laptop with universal up-link cord, One long haul sleep pod, Forty sexy outfits, workout clothes, and lingerie in heavy duty storage containers, One vibro cutless

Expedition Corps

One Extreme Conditions Space suit, Three snuggle sleep bags, Navigation Data server with three terminals and hookups with extensive information on the frontier and core world space routes within system, One four person ATV, One Expedition Corps Specimen Gathering Semi-auto rifle with three magazines and can fire Stun pellet rounds with will knock down most animals or standard hunting rounds (You have 500 of each type), Three beverage maker (your choice but one will probably be coffee) with cells that will last you 8 Months.

Skill Assets:

One set of Engineering tools, Four spools of industrial wire, Two pairs of deluxe work boots, One Close Encounters Combat Shotgun With 200 rounds, Three throwing knives, One Silent death fiber wire (strangle target, Two black infiltrator body suits, One Fleet Carbine with 2 magazines and 1000 standard ship boarding rounds, One android martial arts training partner (knows three styles, acts human, can do other things you pick the sex and it's name), Four training mats, Four "Marine Style" samurai swords.



Fighter Pilot Assets:

One Fleet Short Sword, Five flight suits, One fighter Engineer Contact on ship, Military Grade fighter simulator laptop, Ten heavy duty storage containers and shelves (filled with medical supplies, emergency food rations spare fighter parts), twelve pillows made with parachute silk, leather flight jacket, Officer's Pass for both Fleet and Marine officer's clubs in one data card, One prototype fighter pilot helmet.
 
Notes and Announcements

Neons A player created race are part of the story line...hopefully the author will post more about them and anyone wishing to play one of these aliens please let him and I know. Would like more details on them, but as I've said before many alien races are on the station besides the two allies I've noted above. So it's safe to say Neons are on board at the very least as civilians and I'm sure some are among the political and military crowd.

So bring forth ideas about aliens you'd like to see. It's a growing galaxy...that includes allies, neutrals, and other enemies.




I've been reference vibro weapons a few times and I realized not everyone may know what they are, so I found a definition that I like from a well liked Sci-fi universe.

Vibroweapons were a family of weapons that utilized high-speed sonic vibrations to make the weapons more deadly; most commonly found on swords, vibrogenerators could also be found on axes, pikes, knives, etc. Almost anything with a blade had the potential to be turned into a vibroweapon.

Navigating the universe....Generally speaking the Empire is divided into three areas. The Inner Core which we all know because it includes earth and surrounding systems. This isn't hard science so I don't have distances in mind, but think of the center of the world is Europe or the core. It's highly developed and virtually nothing is unexplored with well established trade and travel routes. Now pushing out there would be North America or the Middle Empire. Established but there are still colonies and exploring. Pockets of undeveloped and even alien worlds. The Empire has a pretty good idea of what's there, but it's like the wild west. The third area is like Asia and it's the outer rim. Hardly settled and hardly under empire control it's still being explored and mapped. The allied Aliens I noted above live beyond this expanse and the invaders are on their frontier.

I hope this helps everyone...


If you're not feeling it just say so....This isn't a job and this thread shouldn't feel like it, but if you can't or don't want to write in it say so in a post or a private message. One computer hacker doesn't seem interested, one young bounty hunter didn't like playing all that much, and another individual with two characters one of them another bounty hunter told me he's over extended. One Mercenary marine disappeared and a potential bartender is in the wind. Hey things happen, but I do put a lot of thought into this and time, so please just let me know. Also when other people start things with you they're left waiting. No hard feelings, but not knowing sucks.

Hope you're all still having fun with the adventure...because I am.
 
*Looking for someone to play a female reporter for an upcoming assignment. Whether you're looking to join up or you're currently playing and like to play another character even just for the necessary posts let me know. Could develop the character a lot more.

Also looking for all kinds of character for men and women to play on this massive space station. Just getting started, so there is plenty of room for more sex and adventure.
 
Last edited:
NEONS-Blue and Yellow or Orange

As it has been posted above the Race NEONs are in the game.

There are basicly 3 groups of NEONs.

98% of all Neon males never leave the planetary system. A small portion that make up the merchant class and are permited to travel to the planetary moons to conduct trade. The rest, wealth males from high ranked family are allowed in the diplomatic corp. These are the only males allowed off the planet The Diplomates are older males orange in color with tints of yellow. Their formal wear is brightly clad. They have out going in personality. And very flamboyant. They are known as the 'peacocks of the diplomatic world'.

The female Neons are the power of the planet. There are three classes of female Neons. Yellow, Orange and Blue.

Yellows, younge and care free. They travel where ever they like. Attend schools in different star systems. Venture as far as they like. They 'do' what they like. As long as its fun. Some yellows travel for many years and return when they grow wary of being away from the home world. They take what they have learned and aply it to there home lives. Some become business owners or join goverment service.

Orange, while allowed to travel. They tend to be more domestic in interests. They become shop keepers, goverment agents or join trade unions. Oranges are the back bone of the economy. The working class for the most part. Some oranges do travel, but for short times. Then return back to the home planet.

Blue, the blues are out casts. They are professional entertainers, sex traders, sex workers and dancers. They are biochemically changed to the color blue. Once changed they can not return to the home world. Families take their names out of the family registy. And they take new names. Show business names. Short and easy to remember. Many 'BLUES' are publicly traded stockes on entertainment stock exchanges. They may have many stock holder owners. And their value goes up and down on there earnings.
 
Interesting....Blue Neons might find a home with the allies. I will begin writing them into the story. Section 17 is very diverse.
 
Triceraton

* I've introduced another race in the messages in the IC thread, but there was another science fiction favorite from one of my favorite comic book series I wanted to include. It's easy to figure out which, but we've all been including our favorite sci-fi themes and concepts. I've made a few changes, so I think you'll find them interesting.

Triceratons resembling anthropomorphic Triceratops dinosaurs, and average 8 feet tall not counting horns. They can live up to two centuries, but they live a rough and violent life. They have advanced technology, a strong government, and gladiatorial battles. There society is vibrant, energetic and diverse, but is primarily military orientated. Ancient codes of honor are upheld by every caste in their civilization.

The Triceratons are one of the major galactic superpowers in the universe. From an outsider's perspective, they possess an empire, a huge interstellar domain consisting of many thousand square light years of territory.

Tough and aggressive, the Triceratons are omivorous, and have a high sense of loyalty to their race. They began as a Republic but under several corrupt Prime Leaders it became a dictatorship. While there are more democratic aspects to the Empire today it is a warrior society with a influential military industrial complex.

Triceratons to rely on mobile home-ships, super-city sized flying stations. Some continue to function as mobile colony installations, whilst others have been re-designed as the mobile battle stations of the Triceratons. They wander between and patrol their territories, but many station themselves near a particular world which they develop sparingly only using what they need for their projects. They like having vast open lands for their various games and hunting. They're superpower with over 100 populated systems at their command.

They actually have a billion warriors under arms before they start conscription and calling up older warriors. Needless to say they've had a few clashes with the Empire of Earth simply because they are the other big kids on the block. For now with this new and impressive threat they're negotiating with the Empire. They're far from becoming allies, but there are diplomats, merchants, and mercenaries on the station.

*Want to know more just ask otherwise things will be revealed as we move through the story.



015.jpg



2511114-leo_fighting_triceraton_sm.jpg
 
Everyone still onboard with the Fleet? Haven't heard from everyone, and only a few have bowed out. Also if you'd like to join let me know. We're still in the beginning stages and they is plenty of room for more sex and adventure.
 
I'm still around. I have just been waiting for my portion of the story to progress. I have a sense for how the threads are going to get woven together from what I've read. I'll be posting soon.
 
Just wanted to share with people, I still need to work this idea out so that it makes more sense (or at least, so that it's delicious nonsense) but I wanted to work on the idea of religion in the universe.

Specifically I'm thinking of creating a sort of reactionary mystical fringe group of monks within the mainstream religion. The reactionaries see themselves as keepers of the true faith, which is only accessible to humans. Their morality is rigidly traditional, and to them, their absolute moral imperatives justify any means they feel necessary. (Including providing political and economic leverage to secular or sacred allies where they believe this advantageous - blackmail and violence are acceptable in the service of God.)

Their ends, meanwhile, may not always make sense to the more mainstream or secular. Brothers are so marinated in their theology that their highest moral values seem illogical or inconsistent to the mainstream or secular. Their membership, their goals, and the details of their work are closely held secrets but their existence is strongly suspected by conspiracy theorists.

Priests and lay people with traditional religious values and close ties to the church are rumored to be members, and there are groups within the church that are suspected of providing funding to the more secret society. The publicly known groups deny any connection, saying they support traditional religious values but have no connection to a secret brotherhood if it even exists.

Granted there are some similarities to some Dan Brown characters here but I'm really going for more of a cross between Venerable Jorge and Keyser Soze.

I'm going to try to wring the cliches out of the idea and will post a character later, but the character depends on the religion and I understand there are others interested in this piece of the universe too. So I thought I'd mention the concept and see if anyone has suggestions or other thoughts on religion in Section 17.
 
Last edited:
Updates tomorrow concerning space freighters religion... theft of government secrets or anything people want to post.
 
victoria_cummings is out...she responded to my private message and said she was sorry.

Won't retool just yet, but learning all kinds of things from this experience.
 
Hope everyone enjoys their updates, and anyone reading along feel free to drop me a line and ask about joining up.
 
Pardon my barging here, if this SRP also includes a W40K theme, can I create a character that specializes in melee combat and a psyker as well?
 
Pardon my barging here, if this SRP also includes a W40K theme, can I create a character that specializes in melee combat and a psyker as well?



I would welcome what the lady brings forward though I haven't done a lot with psychic power it doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the empire. Please look at other other characters earlier in the thread. Also let me know what you'd like to get out of the thread. Once you complete it I'll give it a read and if it works we're good to go....Thanks for the interest I look forward to reading your character bio.


BIOGRAPHICAL FILE
(Please complete thoroughly. More information more stuff I can reward you with and it makes for a rich and full story.)

Full Name:
Place of Birth:
Age:* Keep site rules in mind please
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Build:
Distinguishing Features:
* Complete all those that apply to you.
Occupation: Not an exhaustive list by any means...Astrogator, Colonist, Genetic Engineer, Gunner/Weapons Officer, Space marine, Starship crewmen, Engineer, navigator, pilot, Xenobiologist, Science Officer, Counsellor, Chef/Cook, Medical Officer, Administrative Officer, Scout, Helmsman, Sensor Ops, Tactical Officer, Armourer, Communications Ops, Security Officer/Boarding Party, Ambassador, Robotics Officer,Avionics Engineer....and many more.

Educational Background:
Employment Background:
Law Enforcement Background:
Military Background:
Marital Status/Family:
Significant Other:
Hobbies:
Skills:
Weapons: *What weapons you know not necessarily all the ones you own.
History:


Ranking Chart*This to let you know about the structure of the military in this setting. Let me know if a particular rank or assignment interests you.

Captain /Colonel
(One of each of the two senior officers assigned to each station section or every twelve hundred military personnel in combat situations.)

Commander /Flight Officer/Counter Intelligence Officer
(One Captain or Flight Officer is assigned to a unit of hundred and twenty soldiers or sailors depending on the mission. *The intelligence officer technically holds the rank of commander, but often works alone. They can be found travelling in a scout craft all alone or spending time going over data, and of course dealing with enemy operatives.)

Lieutenant
(One officer assigned to sixty soldiers or sailors)

Ensign
(One junior officer assigned to thirty soldiers or sailors. *Rank exists in Army/Marine units as well.)

Elite Forces Operative
*(These highly trained operatives normally have the skills sets of several of the other ranks and often operate in three member teams.)

Drill Instructor
*(One assigned to a group of fifteen recruits in active training situations)

Sergeant/Medic/Engineer/Technician/Navigator
(One of each assigned for every fifteen soldiers or sailors)

Squad Leader/Able Seaman
(One leader for every five soldiers or sailors)

Trooper/Sailor

Recruit


Areas of a Starship

Access Lift **
Living Quarters
Laboratory
Workshop
General Stores
Alien Containment
Hangar
Scanner Systems
Missile Defenses
Laser Defenses
Plasma Defenses
Shields


Sample Ship Types

Scout Ships (Small, Medium, Large sizes used for Infiltration/Subversion/Escort)

Fighter/Bomber (Attack)

Transporter (Resupply)

Fast-Attack Assault Raider (Escort/Attack/Subversion)

Destroyer (Infiltration/Subversion/Attack)

Escort Ship (highly-powered, heavily-armed warship)

*Abductor

*Harvester

Battleship (Infiltration/Subversion/Attack/Escort)

*Mothership (Infiltration/Subversion/Attack/Assault Landing)

*Alien only craft. You can capture and refit these ships though.
 
I wrote in that portion about trying to pick up the NPC as an effort to build the character, not to write in a sexy scene. We don't have to go down that rabbit hole; I was just trying to show Dash's personality.
 
Full Name: Stella Bremer
Place of Birth: Stockholm, Sweden
Age: 22
Height: 5'8
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Bob-cut blonde hair, prominent left-swept fringe
Eyes: Blue
Build: Fair-skinned, slim build, notable bust size
Distinguishing Features:

Stella

Stella 1

Stella 2

Stella 3

Stella 4

Stella 5

Stella 6

Stella 7

Stella 8

Stella 9

Stella 10

Occupation: Deep Strike Covert Operative
Educational Background: B.S. Psychology(Drop-Out), A.B. Political Science(Drop-Out)
Employment Background: Project Perseus candidate
Law Enforcement Background: N/A
Military Background: Attended basic army training and finished advanced infantry training from 18-20 yrs. Old. Attended covert ops and intelligence training at age 21. Went AWOL 4 months before reaching 22 and after failing infiltration training and receiving a warning for dishonorable discharge. Stella employed herself in HAMMER Industries Special Projects Systems soon after her predicament in the military.
Marital Status/Family: Single
Significant Other: None
Hobbies: Trying out expensive lingerie, Adventure
Skills: As a typical grunt Stella is quite adept in rapid assaults warfare, she knows a thing or two about getting in and out of surgical strike operations. Added to this, as a trained field agent herself, she is also familiar in doing reconnaissance missions.
Weapons:

1x Enemy Alien Plasma Sub Machine Gun

ME3_Collector_SMG.png


2x OMNI Tool(one on each arm)

Omni-big.png


10x incendiary homing disc grenades

Rank: Specialist
 
Last edited:
I wrote in that portion about trying to pick up the NPC as an effort to build the character, not to write in a sexy scene. We don't have to go down that rabbit hole; I was just trying to show Dash's personality.

That's fine sir I understand completely and if you wrote something about an encounter with the woman that wouldn't be a problem either. I will respond to it soon.
 
Full Name: Christina 'Tina' deSousa
Place of Birth: Venusian colony
Age: 28
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 117lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Purple, unnatural genetic modification
Build: Athletic/Slim
Distinguishing Features:
QU8yEXQ.jpg
  • Highly developed epicanthic fold, possibly due to genetic manipulation
  • Scar across left side of mouth
  • Signs of regenerated tissue on left side of face, method unknown, cause of damage unknown
  • Extensive burn scars on upper left arm, no muscle damage and functionality not impaired in any way,
    partially covered with a 'rambling rose' tattoo
  • Extensive burns, cuts and other scarring across back, signs of long-term systematic abuse
  • Multiple 'tribal' piercings in both ears
  • Left nipple pierced with a trinket of alien alloy
  • Vagina pierced with multiple adornments of alien alloy
  • Anus pierced with trinket of alien alloy
  • Small alien organism attached to spine between shoulder blades
Occupation:
Unemployed, has experience in the following fields:
  • Pilot
  • Astrogator
  • Colonist
  • Environmental Technician
  • Amateur Xenophysiologist
  • 'Entertainment' Officer
Educational Background:
Advanced, non-scholastic (home schooled)​
Employment Background:
No officially recorded employment, previously a colonist on outlying system, colony now defunct
Unofficially reported to have been 'employed' as a sex slave for alien forces while being held captive,
unable to verify any tax paid in relation to earnings​
Law Enforcement Background:
No prior convictions, no record of previous service <Juvenile record sealed>
Military Background:
No record of previous service​
Marital Status/Family:
Six children sired with various alien partners, gender and current whereabouts unknown; parents and siblings captured by aliens, recorded as deceased​
Significant Other:
None; previously married, wife now confirmed deceased​
Hobbies:
Equipment maintenance, particularly CO scrubbers and air filtration systems​
Skills:
  • High IQ, measured at 157 upon arrival on Takemikazuchi
  • Environmental analysis, management and modification
  • Piloting spacecraft, upto transport size
  • Knowledge of frontier survival techniques, including repair of basic mechanics and basic field medicine
  • Skilled survivalist in unfamiliar terrain
  • Limited knowledge of alien language, understand basic commands such as 'go there', 'pick up that', 'suck this', etc.
  • Limited knowledge of alien physiology, specifically sexual organs and their use for pleasure
  • Limited knowledge of psychology, specifically how to manipulate sexual feelings in others
  • Performance arts, specifically striptease and sexual acts before crowds
  • Heightened combat proficiency when scared/angered/aroused
Weapons:
1 Vibro-hatchet, 1 Colonial Katana, 3 Hunting Knives, 6 Alien Hunting Spears with 12" blades, 1 Handmade Compound Bow with 40 arrows, 1 Exotic Alien Hunting Rifle with 100 rounds of strange explosive ammunition, 2 Alien Plasma Laser Battle Rifle with 8 recharge power packs, 5 Alien Surgical Scalpels​
History:
Born into a family of environmental engineers, Tina was raised while hopping from one colony world to the next, helping to establish first and second-tier colonies before moving on to the next assignment. She very quickly became accustomed to a nomadic lifestyle and learnt to pilot spacecraft by the age of eight, although found the actual practice difficult until she grew tall enough to work the controls and see the displays.

Abducted during an alien attack several years ago, she arrived at the station by surprise recently, flying an unidentified alien assault raider carrying freed slaves. When interviewed she revealed that she'd persuaded several aliens to engage her in sexual activities and then provided the prisoners with the opportunity to kill the guards once she'd exhausted them all.

During her captivity Tina had an unknown alien organism attached to her spine between her shoulder blades. When provoked by heightened emotion the creature secretes an unidentified chemical into her bloodstream, enhancing all aspects of her physical performance. Military analysts believe this was either an early stage experiment to create a new form of 'super-soldier' for their army, or a method by which the aliens could turn captives into more prolific breeders.

Currently she's seeking work on the station, offering her services as a pilot, environmental technician and 'morale officer'.​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top