Because Big Sister Says So!

Memories



As Marie expected, Cathy cuffed her wrists and ankles and pulled the restraints tight to the four corners of the bed, stretching her out, face up, spread eagle. Then Cathy did something unexpected. She simply laid down on her stomach between Marie’s widely spread legs and began gently licking Marie’s womanhood. Marie moaned involuntarily and her nipples grew into tight little knots, her body remembering the ecstasy Cathy’s tongue had earlier provided. Despite herself, Marie found she wanted to feel it again, as her hips started rocking in time with Cathy’s licks.

 
One final climax concluded Casey's string or orgasms. She opened her eyes to look up into Gus's adoring gaze.

"That was wonderful," she whispered. "I love you!"

 
Marie moaned as her hips started rocking in time with Cathy’s licks.

"You still like that, huh?" Cathy snickered, then slipped her tongue in and out of Marie's vagina several times. "Do you know what you'll need to do if you want to come this time?"

She flicked her tongue quickly across and around Marie's clitoris for a few seconds, then back off, returning to tantalizing cunnilingus upon the rest of her womanhood.
 
Lesson Learned



“Do you know what you’ll need to do if you want to come this time?” Cathy asked after she had slipped her tongue in and out of Marie’s vagina several times. She then flicked her tongue quickly across and around Marie’s clitoris for a few seconds, then back off, returning to tantalizing cunnilingus upon the rest of her womanhood.

“Keep saying I’m a ‘lesbian slutagain,” Marie replied. She didn’t care. Cathy had her desperately needing another orgasm. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”

 



"That was wonderful," Casey whispered as she recovered from her orgasm and looked up into Gus's adoring gaze. "I love you!"

"I love you, too," he smiled warmly, then kissed her passionately. He did not know if he would ever have this opportunity again, but he certainly wanted to leave her remembering him as a skilled lover. He broke their kiss and moved his mouth to her neck, just below her left ear, and started tracing a path down with his lips and tongue.


 
Prelude

“Do you know what you’ll need to do if you want to come this time?” Cathy asked after she had slipped her tongue in and out of Marie’s vagina several times. She then flicked her tongue quickly across and around Marie’s clitoris for a few seconds, then back off, returning to tantalizing cunnilingus upon the rest of her womanhood.

“Keep saying I’m a ‘lesbian slutagain,” Marie replied breathlessly, obviously already in need of sexual release. Cathy had something more in mind, but for the moment resumed the earlier practice of licking Marie's clitoris in time with her chant. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”
 
Lesson Repeated



“I’m a lesbian slut,” Marie continued repeating so that Cathy kept licking her clitoris. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”

Marie again found that the faster she chanted this mantra, the faster Cathy’s tongue flicked on her clitoris. Instinctively, she began to speed up her words. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut....”

Eventually, to keep the pace she needed, Marie mouthed the first, longer word upon inhaling, transforming it to a hissed, “yesss-bial”; the second, guttural word came out on exhale “sluh.” Marie panted breathlessly. “Yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh!”
 
Retraining

The last time Cathy had Marie this close to orgasm, she made her come by inserting two fingers into her. She did not do that this time. Instead, keeping her tongue working as best she could upon Marie's clitoris, she moved around in a half-circle across the mattress until she was on her elbows and knees over Marie in the sixty-nine position. Only then did she lift her head and speak.

"New plan, you 'lesbian slut' --- that's your new name, by the way: 'Lesbian Slut' --- Okay, Lesbian Slut, we have a new plan. Now, if you want me to lick your clit, you have to lick mine. Get it? You lick my clit, and I'll lick yours."

With a quick snort of laughter, Cathy lowered her mouth back to Marie's womanhood. This time, however, her tongue avoided her clitoris. Instead, it teased Marie by lapping at her labia and vagina.
 
"I love you!" Casey whispered as she recovered from her orgasm and looked up into Gus's adoring gaze.

"I love you, too," he smiled warmly and kissed her passionately, then moved his mouth to her neck, just below her left ear, and started tracing a path down with his lips and tongue. Casey, still in a cloud of bliss, simply sighed and laid back, enjoying his sensual attention.
 

Gus kissed across Casey's left shoulder and down to her breast. The difference between her and Marie's breasts surprised him. He'd known Casey had a bigger pair, but they looked quite different in other ways.

Small areolae, no wider than a nickle, with tiny nipples tipped Marie's pert conical breasts. Casey had fuller and rounder boobs, with large nipples and areolae at least as big around as a half-dollar. He appreciated the variety. He sucked her left nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it, smiling as he felt it grow hard.


 
Quid Pro Quo



Focused on maintaining the chant Cathy demanded, and nearly delirious with the erogenous pleasure of Cathy’s tongue on her clitoris and the overwhelming sexual desire in caused, Marie paid no attention to the way Cathy shuffled about on the bed. With her eyes closed, she did not even realize Cathy had moved over her in sixty-nine position until Cathy stopped licking and spoke.

“New plan, you ‘lesbian slut’ --- that’s your new name, by the way: ‘Lesbian Slut’ --- Okay, Lesbian Slut, we have a new plan. Now, if you want me to lick your clit, you have to lick mine. Get it? You lick my clit, and I’ll lick yours.”

Marie’s eyes snapped open and she found herself looking right at Cathy’s womanhood as it lowered toward her mouth. Not really thinking about it farther than that she needed Cathy’s tongue back on her own clitoris, and the quid pro quo she’d announced made sense, Marie stuck out her tongue, trying to find Cathy’s clit.

 
Cathy moaned lowly as Marie's tongue pressed into her womanhood. Her sister had seemed to barely hesitate. Her training went even better than Cathy had expected.

For the next several days, she would do her best to make Marie associate carnal pleasure with only one thing: making love to women, especially giving them cunnilingus. So far, Cathy had blackmailed her into calling herself a "lesbian slut." If things worked out the way Cathy planned, by the end of the week, Marie would actually be one and, of all women, want to please Cathy most of all.

For now, she focused on the first step in this goal. "That's a good start, Slut, but I want you to lick my clit, or else I won't lick yours."
 
Trial and Error



“I want you to lick my clit,” Cathy insisted. “Or else I won't lick yours.”

Having already instinctively accepted this quid pro quo, Marie tried to comply. She wished Cathy hadn’t bound her hands to the corners of the bed so she could use them to position her hips. She raised her head and, bending her chin toward her chest, she slipped her tongue into Cathy's intimate folds, but still did not think it quite reached her clitoris. Never having given cunnilingus before, she had some doubts, but expected she could tell if she licked a hardened clit.

“Bring it closer to my mouth,” Marie suggested.

 
“I want you to lick my clit,” Cathy insisted. “Or else I won't lick yours.”

She felt Marie trying to comply, her tongue plowing up between her labia as it stretched to reach that apex of anatomy and pleasure. It didn't quite reach.

“Bring it closer to my mouth,” Marie suggested. Cathy smiled and chuckled silently. To think, in just one afternoon, she had sufficiently trained her sister to ask for such a thing made the possibilities for the coming weeks seem almost endless. She lowered her womanhood right onto Marie's waiting mouth.
 
More than Expected



Cathy lowered her womanhood right onto Marie’s mouth. Her extended tongue now pressed against a hard little nub. Marie assumed she had finally found Cathy’s clitoris.

Already beyond the point of considering why, Marie simply knew she had to lick it. With Cathy’s pubic arch resting on her chin, at first she could do little more than run the flat of her tongue up and down across Cathy’s clit.


 
Cathy lowered her hips, settling her womanhood right onto Marie’s waiting tongue. She began licking Cathy's clit. Cathy moaned with approval and, over Marie in sixty-nine position, immediately returned the favor.
 
Casey loved foreplay involving her breasts. She purred as Gus sucked her left nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it as it grew hard. A pleasant tingle shivered across her skin and down her spine to tantalize her loins.

"Make me yours," she whispered. "I want to be yours."
 
Turn About



Marie groaned with desire as Cathy’s tongue played upon her clitoris. Under her in soixante-neuf, Marie tried to focus on doing the same for Cathy. She did to her sister what she would want done to herself, starting with broad, long laps upon Cathy’s clit.


 
Marie started licking Cathy's clitoris with broad, long laps. Cathy sighed approvingly and did the same back to Marie for a while. Then, to train Marie in what she liked, Cathy moved from her clit and started darting her tongue in and out of Marie's vagina.
 
Fair Play



It crossed Marie’s mind that by moving her tongue from her clitoris, Cathy had reneged on their deal, but having Cathy’s tongue darting in and out of her vagina felt so good that she did not object. Instead, she took the hint and started doing the same to Cathy.

 
Cathy stuck her tongue as far as it could reach up Marie's vagina, then she moved it rapidly in random ways. When it started to get tired, she withdrew it and then demonstrated the next technique she hoped Marie would emulate, darting her tongue tip quickly upon and a bit into Marie's anus.
 

"Make me yours," Casey whispered as Gus sucked her left nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it. "I want to be yours."

"Oh?" he chuckled as he moved his mouth to her right breast. "I thought I'm supposed to be your slave. You should tell me what you want me to do."


 
Getting to the Bottom



God!” Marie moaned with the unanticipated pleasure as Cathy unexpectedly slipped her tongue tip into Marie’s anus. For a moment Marie could only lay there, succumbing to the unique thrills running up her spine and through her loins. Then she lifted her head and started licking Cathy again. Finally working up the nerve, she stuck her tongue into her sister’s butt.

 
"God!" Marie moaned when Cathy darted her tongue tip quickly upon and a bit into Marie's anus. For a moment, Marie went back to licking Cathy's womanhood, then she stuck her tongue into Cathy’s butt.

"That's right, Lesbian Slut!" Cathy groaned with pleasure, using her new pet name for Marie. "Tongue fuck my ass with all you've got! Keep it up, and I'll make you come."

Cathy returned to flicking her tongue on Marie's clitoris.
 
"I thought I'm supposed to be your slave," Gus chuckled as he moved his mouth to her right breast. "You should tell me what you want me to do."

"Make love to me!" Casey groaned. "NOW!!!"
 
Back
Top