Existing Threads seeking Writer(s) 2015

I didn't mean to cheat

I've been craving to start this thread for a while. Basically, I need one dominant male writer to play the neighbor that I'd have to greet.

I'm imagining that he'd be an older man who quickly becomes obsessed with getting inside my pants. Not to mention, he'd be a bit 'sketchy' - maybe he's a drug dealer or a porn producer but either way he's bad news.

There would be a lot of build up but eventually, he'd get his way. :) PM me if you're interested
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1172827

Mind Control RP. Pretty basic.....man meets Aphrodite, gets magical mind control powers, and proceeds to use them via a single magic word.

"Bottomless."

Once a person hears that word, they are helpless....but, of course, there is still much that the other RPer can control, such as attitude, reactions, feelings, thoughts, etc. And the behavior when not ordered around, naturally.
 
I'm looking for a few good women. I tend to be a bit vague in my opening scenarios. I want you to get the general idea of what I want from the thread and have room to develop a character you want to write. Then we can work together to get elements we both want into the story.

Thank you.


Tax Season New accountant needs some temp help. Temp needs a job. A little flirtation and alot of innuendo leads to a very enjoyable misunderstanding.

Girls College The only male at a female college. Multiple female roles.

The Safe-Cracker and the Cheerleaders A criminal mistakes a cheerleader for a prostitute. The cheerleader decides to make a few bucks. Multiple female roles.

The Poker Bet Two college students wager sexual favors in lieu of cash.

Telepath: Naughty Thoughts A new telepath begins to use his powers without knowing it, sending his feelings of arousal to the people around him and sharing his fantasies with the women he is fantasizing about. Multiple female roles.

Name Your Price Quarterback needs female student to add his name to her projectt and is willing to do anything to get it, including fulfilling all her sexual desires.

Room and Board Wealthy college student offers to pay female college student's Room and Board in return for sexual service. Taken
 
Last edited:
For this one I honestly have no clue for the female lead this is more of an open ended concept and im waiting for some one to bring a good idea to the table or give me their spin the main character in this on is fighting ninja's in new york and is also a vampire..... Yes I know in any case im looking for some thing fun loose and sexy for this one

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1174663
 
Sci-fi group or solo rp

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=67083011#post67083011

Hello all! I recently came up with a bit of a sci-fi role play that i would love to find a writing partner or partners for. I could go either way with making this a group role play or just a one off with me and my partner playing one character each or even multiples. I'm not terribly picky and I invite any one who enjoys the little slice of the universe i created to hop on board and join me! I hope you all enjoy.
 
Seeking One Female for Abandoned Thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=62399011#post62399011

It's a simple story that could go in a few different directions; I'm open to your ideas, especially if you are a good writer! I have reproduced the last few lines of the current last post (mine), below:
-----------------------
Calling Kate was easy; waiting for her to answer was nerve wracking, but answer she did. As they exchanged just a few words of greeting, Will realized how nervous and excited he was. He felt a little bead of sweat running down his cheek. He was once again pained by the tightness of his jeans as his cock swelled more every time Kate spoke. Through it all, he did manage to tell Kate that he wanted to take her to Tlaquepaque, arguably the best of Zanesville's Spanish restaurants and a venue that offered something quieter than a bar. Kate agreed, suggesting that he pick her up at 7:30.

By the appointed hour, Will had showered and changed into the best clothes that he had brought with him. Even at that, the best he could do was a short-sleeve, button up shirt and a pair of khaki pants. "Lookin' pretty good, though," he thought or, more correctly, he hoped. Will couldn't help but wonder how Kate would dress. So far, he had seen her only in short shorts and a bikini. As he approached the Heitman house from a distance, he could make out Kate's figure on the front porch before he could see much detail. "Hmm," Will wondered, "why is she waiting outside for me?" Then, it struck him: she couldn't risk being inside alone with him, a realization that only stoked both his resolve and his arousal. "OK," Will said to the Kate in his head, "I'll be returning you home later tonight after at least a couple of drinks. Let's see if your attitude is the same under those circumstances." Will grinned as he drove closer; this was going to be a lot of fun.
---------------------------------------
Please PM me if you are interested; we could discuss story line or just go forward and see where the thread takes us. My primary goal: Let's just have some fun!

Best,

Gr8chtr (Great Chatter)
 
Back
Top