The China Pearl Inn (part 5)

He chuckles, "My licensure exam is tomorrow so I've been studying like crazy and am rather tired. but its good to see you're feeling better."

A pint of Guinness will do for now CG.

A slight chuckle escapes me as Angel referred to a wolf as a gentleman.

I know what you mean Angel, it does seem like forever.

Good luck with that exam Glad.

Last edited:
He chuckles, "My licensure exam is tomorrow so I've been studying like crazy and am rather tired. but its good to see you're feeling better."

Oh my... I'll keep my fingers crossed and all that, but perhaps you would do better to get some rest than to be hanging out with us riffraff. ;)

I am... mostly... Now that I don't look like I'm a fight club drop out. :eek:

Last edited:
A pint of Guinness will do for now CG.

A slight chuckle escapes me as Angel referred to a wolf as a gentleman.

I know what you mean Angel, it does seem like forever.

Good luck with that exam Glad.

*purses her lips*

Should that have been gentle pup than, Wolfias? Or do you prefer scoundrel? ;)

"Yes ma'am, I will be going to bed soon. don't you worry."

The elf pores himself a drink and a beer for Wolfias, seeing as CG has probably retired for the evening. I hand the wolf the drink. "It is good too see you around here again as well good sir, and thank you for the well wishes on my exam I've been passing the practice tests, although in some cases bairly so."

Good... Don't make me invoke The Call of the Mom... It's too dangerous to practice after 9pm Eastern... :D

Scoundrel would certainly be an appropriate moniker at times.

Accepting the beer from Glad with a grin then taking a thirsty drink.

Thanks and you're very welcome good Sir.

Last edited:
Scoundrel would certainly be an appropriate moniker at times.

Okay... In the future it will be gentlemen and scoundrel(s) (depending on the mix in the Inn).... Cuz I hate to mix my monikers.

*giggles*

Okay... In the future it will be gentlemen and scoundrel(s) (depending on the mix in the Inn).... Cuz I hate to mix my monikers.

*giggles*

Oh I bet you do Angel, I bet you do.

Lifting my pint in toast

To scoundrels, unmixed monikers and sassy lil angels.

Oh I bet you do Angel, I bet you do.

Lifting my pint in toast

To scoundrels, unmixed monikers and sassy lil angels.

*grins in response and salutes Wolfias with her water bottle*

Isalud!

"sounds like good motivation to not behave, just saying... something about the thought appeals to the switch in me." he winks.

He lifts his drink in salute as well.

"sounds like good motivation to not behave, just saying... something about the thought appeals to the switch in me." he winks.

He lifts his drink in salute as well.

I just hope she doesn't conjure up a rolled newspaper and raps me on the nose, if I misbehaved that is. People don't realize how much that actually hurts.

I pour my morning coffee on this chilly morning. I hold a good thought for Glad and the exam he is taking this morning.

There are rumors of pirate raids along the coast in the village. I make a note to check with Phoo Ming and make sure the Inn and its guests are safe.

Hi ... Goodbye ...

Just popping in to make my goodbyes.

I'm leaving Lit ... No idea how long for .. may be days, weeks, months or I may never come back ...

It's been great chatting and writing with you all ... thanks for everything!

*hugs*

Mari x :rose:

A tear trickles down my cheek.

I shall miss you Mari.

A soft kiss and a tender hug for my shy Miss of days past.

Be well and enjoy Mari know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dragon I shake my head at his cryptic post

In your flights did you spot anything suspicious;;;;pirates perhaps?

He slumps into a chair, looking exhausted but glad, no pun intended, all the same. "Afternoon y'all. I passed." he smiles.

That's great news Glad. I think this calls for a celebration. What's your pleasure?

he smiles, "All of the apples are ripe where I'm from and I have gotten hooked on the wonderful ciders being produced, some of that would be great." He smiles. ""TThank you sir."

Know would that be a hard cider, Glad or a sweet cider for you.:rolleyes:

I pour a selection of hard and sweet cider as well as some Calvados from Normandy a rather potent French apple brandy.

To your success Glad.

I raise a glass of Calvados to his success.

"I've been drinking the sweet, so we'll go for the hard today." he says lifting a glass with the sailor, smiling his appreciation.

Back