A Rebirth

then they are not getting enough attention! If I were in range of those sweet nips there would hardly be a moment of the day that something of mine would not be on, around, licking, biting, squeezing, or between them

Oh they gets lots! They are just greedy ;) But that all sounds lovely, when are you coming to play with them?

Oh they gets lots! They are just greedy ;) But that all sounds lovely, when are you coming to play with them?

I'm there in spirit now. ;)

Can't you feel the warm tugging of your right nipple in my mouth? The gentile suckling that slowly moves towards sucking a as much of your tit in my mouth. My tongue flicking and teasing your piercing. You can't see me, as I am just there in spirit, but you can feel my actions...

*blushing* I'm glad you (and others) find me sexy. I'm happy to share as long as some of you are enjoying the journey as well :kiss:

You will never fail to turn me on. or to simply just place a smile on my lips. You're too awesome, dear. :kiss:

Question- Your nipple rings, do they stay on at all times?

You will never fail to turn me on. or to simply just place a smile on my lips. You're too awesome, dear. :kiss:

Question- Your nipple rings, do they stay on at all times?

stay on? they are pierced unless we are getting bars put in they stay in her all the time just like her clit hood

Slutty Saturday

herMaster and I shaved and showered tonight. Nothing special really as we often shower together. Actually it is special in that we try to shower together every day. It is something that we enjoy doing together. After the shower, we knew I needed to take 'Slutty Saturday' Pictures. Well that lead to these lovely videos below. I hope you enjoy ;)

Back