Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting thread. I've on occasion thought about this and it's been a turn on. Never really thought many young ladies would be into it though so I never pushed it.

Hi!

I don't come on here and post so often but I love to read this thread! I am a daddy's little girl living in California, but I am English :). My husband is my daddy and is the best daddy a girl could want!! Wanted to pop in and say hello to all the little girls and the daddy's !!
:heart:

I don't come on here and post so often but I love to read this thread! I am a daddy's little girl living in California, but I am English :). My husband is my daddy and is the best daddy a girl could want!! Wanted to pop in and say hello to all the little girls and the daddy's !!
:heart:
Welcome Little London girl; hope you are enjoying both your Daddy and the states.

Hello to all the Daddies and to all the little girls. :)

Hope everyone is having a great night.

I'm just curious. Why is it that most of the daddy's around here want to ale charge and expect their little girls to do as they say?

Where are all the loving daddy's who want to take care of their baby girl?

I'm just curious. Why is it that most of the daddy's around here want to ale charge and expect their little girls to do as they say?

Daddies are in charge, but that doesn't mean they have to be bossy. It may be that you are running into a bunch of doms who think doms and daddies are pretty much the same, and of course they are not. "Daddies" absolutely love and adore their baby girl, and occasionally they will discipline (when she is asking for it), but a daddy's job is to love and take very good care of their baby girl, first and foremost.

The loving daddies are definitely here ... good luck :rose:

Agree Luna,,, daddy's should be loving, douting and very very giving!!! :D

my most recent ex dominant...... my god......sexy man.

he gave me a mantra to say every time which was "im daddys worthless fucking whore" especially when i were to cum, that would HAVE to be said unless told otherwise.

i loved riding him, his nails digging into my back, me screaming out "daddy dont stop ur so deep!! fuck me fuck me fuck me!!!! daddy please dont stop!!!"

i love feeling like the little girl, pleasing her man...he was an outstanding dom...would make any sub go wild with desire

my most recent ex dominant...... my god......sexy man.

he gave me a mantra to say every time which was "im daddys worthless fucking whore" especially when i were to cum, that would HAVE to be said unless told otherwise.

i loved riding him, his nails digging into my back, me screaming out "daddy dont stop ur so deep!! fuck me fuck me fuck me!!!! daddy please dont stop!!!"

i love feeling like the little girl, pleasing her man...he was an outstanding dom...would make any sub go wild with desire
Welcome to our neck of the World.

Good afternoon to all the Daddies .... and the beautiful little girls around here today!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Good afternoon to all the Daddies .... and the beautiful little girls around here today!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
Ooh, thank you. It was a wonderful day indeed. :)

Hopefully everyone is having a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back