Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fall quiet as I feel your thumbs graze my skin as they slide under the waistband of my panties.......feel the fabric slide down my bottom, the cool air rising goosebumps along my skin......I can hear your breathing, feel your hand resting on the back of my thigh and then.....nothing. I release the breath I didn't realize I was holding and oh so quietly whisper, "Please Daddy........"

I love the way your bottom responds to my palm and the gentle but firm slaps kiss your flesh......you whimpers and sighs........the scent of your arousal.......peaking my senses.......my hard cock pressing into your mound......Oh Little one.......and when you say "Please Daddy".......:heart:

Good morning Daddys!!! Meant to be sunny here in Scotland today......i know pigs are flying! Replying to pm's then having a cuppa! Lots of love xxxxxxx

Good morning, lovely Scottish girl....still very dark here....can hear the ocean.. Very soothing.

Sooooooo...after faffing around for ages on deciding what to wear outside in the sunshine, i finally left the flat to find dark clouds and it was infact freezing. Thanks Scotland. Thanks.

ScottishGirl; no panties on cloudy days!!(Nor on suuny) Good morning to the Daddies & the little girls who love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottishGirl; no panties on cloudy days!!(Nor on suuny) Good morning to the Daddies & the little girls who love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Daddy PA! You are so sweet always helping us little girls know what to wear or not *giggle* for all you Daddies ;)

Good Saturday morning Daddies and baby girls :) Just remember ladies when deciding what to wear today like Daddy PA said no panties :devil:

Just received an email saying my inbox was full....woops! Will reply shortly! Going out for drinkies and dancing .....and after some earlier advice I've opted for no panties. Have fun everyone xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back