Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit quiet around here but a good afternoon/evening to anyone of our group dropping in. Time for a cold beer methinks:D

Make a wish friends...

tumblr_mw4ae9cZOx1r1z303o1_500.gif

Good morning sweeties! I hope your wishes come true! :kiss::rose:

(I'm doing ok. Getting sick :( Stupid job stress...)

Have a wonderful Tuesday daddies and sisters! (and a Welcome to the new folks!)

Good day to INL, TT, Peaches and everyone else in our community here.

RA, I really appreciate the philosophy and poetry in the words of your avatar and signature, they say so much.
It saddens me to have found out the hard way, that that fortunately rare bad apple camouflages themselves so convincingly in sentiments such as these.;)

Now let us all get on and enjoy the Autumn and early Winter sunshine, for as Shelley said, ''If Winters here can Spring be far behind?':rose:
((((Hugs)))) for all who need them. ..(((Mama bear hugs))) for those who think they don't. ..;)

I had to break out the gloves this morning. Frack, it was freaking cold on my walk to work. It's not much better now!

Shared fetish

I used to have a partner that loved to call me Daddy. At first it struck me as kind of weird, but I really grew to enjoy the whole fetish over time. I'm curious, do you only have that desire when you are with an older partner, or do you like partners your own age to call you that?

Good morning sweeties! I hope your wishes come true! :kiss::rose:

(I'm doing ok. Getting sick :( Stupid job stress...)

Have a wonderful Tuesday daddies and sisters! (and a Welcome to the new folks!)

Oh no i'm sorry to hear that *huge hugs* Get well quickly

I had to break out the gloves this morning. Frack, it was freaking cold on my walk to work. It's not much better now!

Oh dear you need naked cuddles under blankets.

((((Hugs)))) for all who need them. ..(((Mama bear hugs))) for those who think they don't. ..;)

Hi darlin'. HUGS!!!!:rose:

I think it's going to be a colder winter this year. Maybe the Almanac got it right?:confused:

Oh no i'm sorry to hear that *huge hugs* Get well quickly

:kiss:Thank you sweet friend. This cold seems to be settling in to make me miserable. I'm fighting it however.

Hi darlin'. HUGS!!!!:rose:

I think it's going to be a colder winter this year. Maybe the Almanac got it right?:confused:

:kiss:Thank you sweet friend. This cold seems to be settling in to make me miserable. I'm fighting it however.

Please I hope it's wrong. I am so not wanting that, not the arthritis!

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back