Tolyk's Gallery

Here's one to go along with the shot I just posted in the weekly challenge thread:

_IGP5473.jpg

What's that saying about coming to a fork in the road? :)

Here's one to go along with the shot I just posted in the weekly challenge thread:

_IGP5473.jpg

What's that saying about coming to a fork in the road? :)

So did you use a NDF on this? Trying to learn about that. I love the textures and contrasting colors. I can not seem to get those.

So did you use a NDF on this? Trying to learn about that. I love the textures and contrasting colors. I can not seem to get those.

No ND filter here, I was using a c.pol though. This shot was hand held, couldn't use my ND :) It is an infrared mode of my camera though.

Here's a few of my new shots, one that I also put in for the weekly challenge.

Last edited:
The middle one is absolutely to die for. As expected, you are the water expert!

The top one is a three shot stitch of the fall, middle one is just a few steps closer, same composition. Bottom one is further up the river :)

And thanks :) overall, happy with the putting. But, was my first visit there so to me, these are reference shots. Will be going back in a month or so, once the fall colours set in.

I'm thinkin' you've got "...a little John Muir thing going on here..."

These three all contain a style... or, rather, a feel... of art/photography that is surreal, modern, abstract... minimalist. The blast of color in each is fun, too.
Awesome, dude. Thanks. :)

I'm thinkin' you've got "...a little John Muir thing going on here..."

These three all contain a style... or, rather, a feel... of art/photography that is surreal, modern, abstract... minimalist. The blast of color in each is fun, too.

Awesome, dude. Thanks. :)

Thanks pfflyer!! Appreciate the comments and for taking a look through my thread :)

Back