My wife's friendly rival

Karen watched the events unfold with fascination, while teasing her nipple and playing with her wet cunt. Bill took total control of the situation, punishing his submissive wife by giving her a spanking, which, as far as Karen was concerned, she deserved. Meanwhile Bill laid down the law, telling his helpless wife the way things were going to be around here from now on. Being dominated seemed to really arouse Samantha, and she did not protest, only whimper and moan.

Unable to resist the urge to humiliate her rivil, Karen taunted her, " How does it feel to be put in your place, Sammi ? You don't deserve a man like your husband, he has needs that you can't provide for him. I think you should thank me for giving him what you can't. "

When Samantha hesitated Karen stepped towards her and lifted her chin up to face her. In a timely matter Bill slapped her ass again and Samantha responded, " Thank... thank you Karen...for m-m-making my husband so happy. "

" It was my pleasure. Your husband has a wonderful cock. And now I can stop pretending that I like you just to be around him. " Karen stated, enjoying playing the role of a bitch. Sneering she leaned over and gave Bill a big passionate kiss on the lips.

Breathless, after a few moments, Karen broke contact and asked him, " Shall we all go upstairs to your bedroom and show your wife what a real fucking is all about ? "

Bill was enjoying every second. He felt liberated, he had wanted Karen for years, and good, bad or indifferent he was not letting go now.

Bill walked over ta Karen and undid her shirt dress and let it fall to the ground. "Samantha, look at this, this is a body that was built to please me. This is a pussy, I can't wait to eat." Bill then walked over to his wife and slid his finger deep inside her slit. She gasped, she was soaking wet. "Look at you, wet, good. You should be wet, you are going to see how a real woman fucks your husband, how a real woman sucks his cock. And how a real woman ignites my passion in a way you have never been able to".

Bill was probalbly being cruel, but there were two aspects. One, he was angry for all the years he had wasted. Two, his wife was turned on, and that was fine. Let her enjoy, he certainly planned to enjoy Karen, tonight and every night he wanted.

"Samantha, do you understand, I want and need Karen in my bed and you will welcome her and treat her with the respect a woman deserves who is finally able to satisfy your husband?" Samantha only nodded her head yes, she couldn't help but lick her lips.

Bill finally addressed his mistresses question, " Shall we all go upstairs to your bedroom and show your wife what a real fucking is all about ? "

Karen stood majestically naked in front of him, only in her heels which he intended her to keep on her feet as they fucked. "Yes, my darling, we are going to go fuck, and fuck and fuck, I can't wait to take you" and with that he picked Karen up in his arms and began to take her up stairs, and Samantha meekly walked behind them.

Karen was literally swept off her feet by her neighbor and lover as Bill carried her in his powerful arms upstairs to the master bedroom like she was a ragdoll. Their was no doubt just who the queen was from now on. Samantha had been reduced to a meek submissive nothing in her own home and marriage. Karen simply loved the advantage and power she held over her rival.

" I've been thinking baby, it's ashame you are married to such a goody good two shoes who doesn't know how to please her own husband. Perhaps I should teach her a lesson and show her how to suck a real cock. After all she has neglected you for how many years ? " Karen said once Bill set her down in the master bedroom. Samantha just stood there, her eyes looking downwards, in perfect compliance.

Bill seemed to be considering this. " Go on sugar, have a seat on the side of the bed. " Karen suggested, turning to Samantha. " " You are nothing but an undeserving little bitch. I've never liked you and truthfully I doubt I never will. But you have a husband with a magnificent cock who deserves your daily attention. That's why he has found someone better. "

Samantha sniffed and appeared to be holding back the tears.

" What are you waiting for bitch ? Get on your hands and knees and worship your husbands cock ! " Karen demanded, taking Sammi by the hair and shoving her down between Bill's legs. Being so dominant and nasty was turning Karen on...

" Kiss it...lick it with your tongue. Show him how much you want to please him. " Karen smirked, getting on her knees beside Sammi and grasping his thick hard shaft with her fingers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen fed my cock to my wife. Karen looked up and me and our eyes bore through to each other's souls in passion. "That's right Karen, feed her my cock, teach her how to truly treat a man. Does she understand that the reason I am hard, is your body, not hers, the thought of fucking your sweet cunt, taking you again and again". My wife looked up, she was teary eyed, but she was also incented. She started attacking my cock, swirling my head and then damn near swallowing me trying to deep throat me while gagging but staying on. Karen grabbed the back of her head and violently pushed her into me. "That's right bitch, now you are learning, you will never satisfy him like I can, but at least you are learning to be a slut for our pleasure".

With that Karen stood up and kissed me, passionately and raised her foot up on the bed. I cupped her pussy firmly in my hand and as we kissed and all my wife could do was watch as she desparately tried to deep throat my throbbing cock. Karen broke our kiss for a second, and looked down, "Sammi, be a good slut, and lick your husbands ass, I don't think you can please his cock, but at least you can do something."

My wife looked startled, I raised my leg on the bed and watched as she moved her face up and in to position. She took one more look at me and then extended her tongue in search of my brown eye. Within seconds she was rimming me, licking, and her hand started to fondle my balls. I couldn't help but groan in delight as her tongue began to insert into and tease my anus. Karen, didn't miss a beat, she kissed me again, "Bill hopefully your slut is pleasing you, but I will take care of your cock, the slut isn't worthy", and back Karen went to her knees, and this time a pro was in the driver's seat, and I felt my cock begin to enjoy, her expert technique...

Karen couldn't believe just how compliant and subbmissive her rival was acting. Samantha was probably afraid of losing her husband. In fact as far as Bill was concerned, he had already replaced his wife in the bedroom preferring Karen instead. Bill laid back enjoying his new lover and his submissive wife please him. Of course his large impressive cock was rock solid once again and ready for action...

Karen felt Bill's cock begin to throb from the intense pleasure he was recieving. She straddled his hips and kissed him passionately again. Bill was now in a sitting position and Karen took advantage and rubbed her slick wet pussy on his big hard shaft, in a teasing manner. Reaching behind her Karen took hold of his dick and slipped it inside. Placing her hands on his strong broad shoulders she rocked her hips over the head of his cock only...

" Oh Bill baby...tell your wife it's my turn. Make your wife lick my asshole while I ride your cock. She needs to pay me some respect, don't you think so ? " Karen suggested, lowering her pussy downwards another inch or so...

Last edited:
"You heard her Samantha, lick my lover's ass. You will find it is sweet, I enjoyed it myself last night, just before I fucked her". Samantha looked up, and looked into my eyes. My eyes were steely, but hers were actually on fire. She was a submissive, and we were putting her in sub heaven. She positioned her body so that she was looking up into Karen's ass, as her pussy teased and lowered itself onto her husband.

"Fuck me Karen, I need that cunt. Sammi will prep your ass with her tongue, but right now all my cock wants is my lover's wet, warm, cunt impaled on it." Bill reached up and grabbed Karen's waist and drove her down on to his cock. "Yes baby, yes, show my wife how you fuck her man, show her who is the sexiest woman, and best fuck around, ride me baby, fuck Daddy, fuck Daddy raw".

Bill drove his hips up into Karen, letting out an almost unnatural moan. He was in lust, he was rock hard, and he was not going to be denied from taking his new lover, the woman of his dreams. The woman who now and forever more would share his bed. "God, Fuck Me Karen, Fuck Me!!!"

Bill's little bitch wife didn't dare protest and performed her task to the best of her ability. It had to be difficult seeing that Karen was riding Bill's hard cock while they fucked. Digging her fingernails into Bill's muscled chest, Karen lifted her fine ass up until it was almost at the tip.

" Oh honey slow down a moment and let the bitch please us with her tongue. " Karen urged. She wanted to humiliate Samantha and make her suffer while her husbands big cock was in her rivals creamy cunt.

Whimpering like a baby, Samantha closed her eyes not wanting to see a very close up view of her dear hubby's cock inside her hated neighbors tight pussy. Samantha could not avoid the musky scent of their excitement however...

" Don't forget to be a good girl and lick your husband's cock too. " Karen told her. Bill's eyes rolled and he groaned in pleasure. He must be enjoying this as much as Karen was. After a minute or more Karen began to move up and down slowly again.

"Oooooh my,yes Bill...tell your wife how tight and wet my pussy is ! " Karen suggested...

Bill took his cue, but it was easy it was the truth. He actually was enjoying this tremendously. Not only was his almost frigid wife, who had never been willing to give him head down lapping at his cock as it penetrated her hated rival, but she had her tongue buried deep in her ass.

"Sammi, do you see that glorious cunt on your husband's cock. How hard and needy I am for her. How much I crave and can't get enough of her." Bill broke his speaking for a second to let out a primal grunt as he drove up into his lover's pussy. "Oh yes, Karen, your cunt is magic, the way it pulls me in, the way it drives me crazy, delights me. Sammi, get used to this. I will never be denied her gorgeous pussy again. I will take it when I want it and you will do nothing but pamper her and delight her, so that she can service my needs, please my cock, as it has never been pleased before."

Bill's cock was so hard and so swollen, he clenched his PC muscle hard to prolong the ecstacy. Bill took Karen's breast into his mouth and sucked her spectacular tits, releasing the breast he focused on her nipple, licking, sucking and finally biting. Then he treated the other breast. Karen was a sex machine, Sammi merely a valet. "See how she pleases me Sammi, see how I want her, how my cock needs her...." I felt my cock start to spasm, I was beyond the edge, and I needed to take her, "Fuck me Karen, fuck your lover, take my cock and make it yours..."

Bill told Karen to fuck his big wonderful cock in front of his pathetic wife Samantha. Karen was more than happy to obey. She could tell that he was close to another mind blowing orgasm, as she was herself, and couldn't believe that he always ready to deliver compared to her own lame husband. Karen forgot for a moment that Samantha was even watching them, concentrating on pleasuring Bill's cock. He was busy slamming her naughty cunt as she was riding it. Lifting her hips she withdrew to the tip before plunging downwards, burying his whole cock to the hilt. Bill sneered but stopped thrusting, enjoying the sensation of his entire cock surrounded by his lover's tight silky folds. With a playful laugh, Karen squeezed her muscles around his solid shaft, letting him feel her spasms as she creamed and gushed all over him.

" Oh God ooooooh Bill...I love every inch of your fucking dick ! " Karen screamed, once again fucking him and moving up and down on his big hard prick...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill felt Karen go all the way up and then impale herself on his cock. Over and over, he wanted all of her, every way he could get her. He forgot all about his wife and let his total focus move to enjoying her body, her lips, her tits, her ass and her CUNT. Up down, up down, oh God yes, yes, yes.

" Oh God ooooooh Bill...I love every inch of your fucking dick ! " He had felt her cum and now it was his time, his balls pulled up and she could see his muscles of his chest and abs ripple as he bucked his pelvis up into her hard. One more contraction and he fired his cum into his sexy mistress. Rope after rope her pussy gulped his passion, he came and came, looking into her eyes. They were sexual magic. "Fuck I want you, every bit of you, all the time. Next you will show my wife how your kisses and touches get me hard again quick, and then how a real woman takes it in the ass. Now that my wife knows, when are we going to show that pathetic excuse of a husband of yours how a real man satisfies you? How my cock can make your pussy dripping wet and your body explode in orgasm after orgasm, how his role is now to try to keep you at least busy while I am away, so I can enjoy you all the more when I return? How I am now the man who chooses when and how to take your body?"

Just the thought of it had Bill already going again. "Karen, I have good news, just the thought of putting both my wife and your husband in thier proper place has me ready again. Get on your knees, and let my wife lubricate your ass and my cock so that I can fuck your gorgeous ass..."

Samantha had endured enough. There was no way she was going to partake in such deviant behavior. Her perverted husband had crossed the line and she was not, no matter what, going participate in any more filthy sinful acts.

" You fucking bastard, how could you treat me like this ? Bringing this nasty whore into my home and...and doing this right in front of my very eyes. We have been married for twenty years and have two son's...does that mean nothing to you ? I have remained faithful and believe me you selfish prick, I have had many oportunities to sleep with other men. You are both disgusting and I want you out of my house now ! "

Silence.

Karen could only stare at her rival. To be honest she did feel a little guilty. Samantha was devastated. Reality set in ...

" What are you waiting for, Bill ? Do not underestimate me, you will be hearing from my attorney. Now get out ! " Samantha demanded, tears falling from her eyes but determined to stand her ground.

Without a word Karen gathered up her clothes and things and rushed downstairs and left the premises. Once inside her own home she fell back against the front door naked except for her stockings and heels.

Oh my God what have I done ? she asked herself, worried about the future of both of their marriages. Of course her own hubby would not be exactly happy when he found out...

Filled with panic Karen went upstairs to her bedroom. Carly just happened to be coming out of her bedroom at the same time. Surprised at her mother's lack of attire, she nevertheless informed her mother of the circumstances, " Mother, I just want you to know that daddy gave his permission to allow me to work for Mr. Thompson. "

" Excuse me young lady. " Karen said clutching her dress against her nakedness.

" Yes daddy approved it. I start Monday. "

" We will discuss this later Carly. " Karen said entering her room and slamming the door.

Bill stood there strong. He was a captain of business in this city, and his attorneys had made sure he was protected. The reality was Sammi had signed away her rights long ago to any significant aspect of his wealth, in order to hop on his gravy train to start with. She didn't want the scandal any more than he did, but he could weather it if he had to. He was the virile man who had bedded the hot neighbor, she would be the shrew who couldn't satisfy her man. In his circles, it was almost a badge of honor, in her circles it was not. However, it playing out like this, their names dragged through the mud, was not one he really would relish in. He hoped cooler heads could prevail. He was surprised how Karen had run off with her tail between her legs, he thought she was stronger, but whatever, he could deal with that later.

"Sammi, I suggest you put away your threats. I know you are hurt, and honestly it saddens me, but we both own this. This is not where I thought we would be, but I honestly didn't think I would sleep in an ice cold bed the last 7 years either. Think how many times you had other priorities or decided to lay there rather than let your body enjoy your man's cock. Now for reality, you can have your attorneys call whoever they want, but our prenup is iron clad, and you will only be wasting dollars you will surely need if this is really the path you want to push. You need to own your role in this too. My eyes have wandered because, although you may have been faithful, you sure as hell have not been a good wife or an active lover. I saw how wet you got when you were with the three of us. Frankly, it gave me hope there actually might be a libido in that body to ignite. I may have pushed it over the line, but until that last point, you were as wet as I have seen you in a long time.

So...I am not going anywhere. I also don't plan on going back to our former marriage. Face it, part of tonight turned you on. If you want to explore that, we can have fun. If not, if you want to move out, and live off your half million prenup, I can't stop you. I will tell you, it won't last long given the style you have grown accustomed to. You should have known the deal you got into. I am still a husband able to provide for you, as you enjoy. But if you want that, we are going to change. Your call, keep your bags packed and go find a hotel, or get into our bed and show me that you have learned something, and that maybe we can both have a sex life we can enjoy."

Bill had anticipated this moment, since yesterday. He know a confrontation with Samantha was imminent, it had just happened a day earlier than expected. Karen had attacked Sammi, and Bill had enjoyed her reaction. He was more than ready to leave Sammi if he had to, he would not return to their former life and she had no leverage despite her righteous indignation. If not Karen there were others. He was good looking and wealthy, moths would come to the flame. However, he wanted to make this work. He wanted Karen as well, and he hoped to soon have Carly. He was confident he could make each woman satisfied, as long as no one was too caught up on monogamy. If they were, then he might have to forage a new path. He was older though, he still felt he had good time left, and the bull had been in the pasture too long. Just these few days with Karen had reignited a fire he had almost forgotten about, and he was not about to go back...

Sammi was wide eyed and dumb founded. He could see her thinking and while he waited for her response he quickly picked up his phone. He had another problem to manage, and so he texted his mistress. "My dear, not sure why you ran out. I expected more courage. What made you think I didn't have this handled? Your call where you want this to go, but you started this little tiff with my wife and I will clean it up. But my cock still wants you every bit as much as it did before. The rest is up to you...and your beautiful pussy"

Last edited:
Karen read the text from Bill twice, before responding...

I' m sorry Bill that I lack courage and lost my nerve for a moment. First of all what we have together is really breathtaking. I have never enjoyed sex with anyone like that with you, my husband included. I have to admit
I have always been jealous of your wife and tonite we had the upperhand. I know we really hurt her and we have to think of our adult children. The talk of lawyers and divorce is upsetting. Samantha will definately tell my husband about tonight and we don't know how he will react. Together we can overcome this if you wish...btw
Carley mentioned that you gave her a job. That is fine but please remember she is very young and somewhat innocent. Will talk to you soon.

Karen thought that honesty was the best policy. Very soon she would have to deal with her husband. Yes he was a passive man but she had no idea how he would react...if only Samantha didn't come home early. They would have managed to do things differently. Damn tonight was all her fault, she was much to greedy and had rubbed her rivals nose in it ...

Last edited:
Bill finished his text and turned to his wife. Samantha felt like she had walked into the worst nightmare of her life. She had walked into her house, actually missing her husband, and been confronted by her worst case scenario. Her husband had brought that whore, the woman who used her beauty and cunning to win favors and undermine many of Samantha's best laid plans. She had seen them together, the way they danced, the way he looked at her, the way she would touch him in ways a woman doesn't touch another woman's husband. Yet...she had to admit, she had been turned on tonight. She couldn't believe it herself, but she also couldn't deny it. But then, he had asked me to lick her ass...it had both thrilled and disgusted her. How could he do that, to this woman he knew had been my biggest rival. She had snapped, and pulled out the big guns, their children and the threat of an attorney. But there he stood, he hadn't flinched. SHIT, I should have known better. She had seen top attorneys, even some very questionable business associates of Bill try to threaten him and he never flinched. He thrived, he was always three steps ahead, and that was true now.

She needed to play a different card, so she played the one she knew would work, the female card, the damsel in distress. She knew her husband, he was chivalrous, despite tonight'st antics, and so she...cried, wept, went over to him and pound her little fists into his chest, "Oh Bill...how could you have done that to me...how could you have treated me like that..how could you have hurt me so." Between each statement, she gulped, pounded into him and...waited to see his reaction.

She was right, he dropped his hard edge and held her. They had stopped being lovers long ago, but she was his wife, mother to his children, and he never had wanted to hurt her like this. He had played along with Karen, being dominant was easy for him, but he had gone too far and he felt bad. However, he had also learned something about his wife. Maybe she was bisexual, or maybe she just had gotten off seeing him with another woman, but whatever, there was a kink there, and itch, and maybe that gave them an opening.

He pushed her back, held her by the shoulders, and then lifted her chin to look at him. "Samantha, I truly am sorry that you found out this way. I can't tell you I'm sorry I slept with Karen, I have needs and you and I have not been in that place for a long time. But I am not looking to divorce you. We have children, and still enjoy many things outside the bedroom. Put the money aside, I think we need to figure out, if we can still maintain a marriage...but I want to still see Karen sexually. We may even be able to share her at times. There was something there tonight for you, that I haven't seen in a long time. Perhaps some aspect of that you would enjoy. We don't have to demean you, unless you like that, but would you like to go to bed with Karen and I, watch me fuck her, and have her watch me fuck you?"

Sammi couldn't believe the audacity of the question, nor how much that thought did turn her on. She pictured herself licking Karen's pussy, while Bill fucked her from behind, and she was suddenly wet, very wet. She let her eyes fall down, and then quietly answered, "Yes...I think I might like that. Would we still make love occasionally without her?"

Bill was pleased, "Sure if you would like that, you just haven't had much interest in a while....but, none of us want a scandal, and unless she is sure Steve wouldn't mind, he can't know or otherwise all the dominoes come tumbling down. You can't be jealous if I see her separately from you, and vice versa. We can all have a very sexy life, give our sex life a badly needed jump start, but it all depends on our being able to be discreet and keep everything between us.'

There was something about the sneaking around, keeping a secret from Karen's husband, that Samantha found all the more thrilling. Was she really agreeing to an open marriage? In reality what choice did she have, Bill was right, she liked her lifestyle and that was gone if they divorced. Also, hell it wasn't like she had been craving sex with her husband, but this new situation was exciting, sexy, she wanted Bill again, like she hadn't in years. To see how he made Karen feel was amazing, and god she was sexy, and other than a little experimenting with a sorority sister in college she had never been with a woman and the thought more than appealed to her. Even if it was that whore Karen...actually even more because it was that whore Karen. It was all so naughty, so kinky, and Samantha never felt more turned on.

"Okay Bill, I understand...and I guess I am game. I can't believe I am saying this, but yes I was turned on, really turned on for the first time in a long time. I don't want to get divorced either or have people talking about me, or us. But if I am going to do this, I have one thing to ask of you. I want to go put on my sexiest lingerie, and I want you to fuck me, like you fucked her. I watched every second of what happened, and I want that, exactly like that, I want to be taken, I want to feel like a woman again." With that Samantha walked away and into her walk in closet to change.

Bill picked up his phone and read Karen's text. He only had a few seconds, "I understand and I think I have found a solution, I will need to explain it to you. Can you meet me at Starbucks on Main St. around 11 AM tomorrow? We have a few things to discuss. Karen, we will overcome this and we can be together again, I look forward to seeing my sexy, sexy neighbor tomorrow. Perhaps you might want to skip wearing panties :devil::heart:"

Bill just finished typing when Sammi came out, she had a devlish look in her eye, that he did not recognize, and he liked it. Bill sat in the bed, and as she walked over to him, she slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let her negligee puddle to the floor revealing her naked body. Bill's cock hardened, and he looked into his wife's eyes. Her eyes moved from his cock to his eyes, a smile on her face as his erection validated she was still sexy, still appealing to her husband. Not a word was spoken, she came up and straddled her husband, rubbing her pussy over his cock, exactly as Karen had. She pushed her ample breasts toward him and let him take them in his mouth, licking, teasing, sucking and biting. She rolled her head back, arched her back, and impaled herself on his cock. That night Bill and Samantha fucked like they hadn't fucked in years. When Samantha woke up the next morning she was smiling, she could feel the sticky cum still oozing out of her, and the hardening on her thighs. Yes she thought, this new relationship might just work...work just fine....very fine...and then she rolled over to get a few more winks as her husband headed out to get coffee...

Karen arrived at Starbucks a little past eleven. She noticed Bill sitting at the table, he was easily the best looking guy in the place. Smooth, relaxed and confident, he could probably seduce any woman there, married or not...

With a smile Karen sat down across from him at the table. " Sorry I'm late. So...I have to know, how did it go after I left. Did she calm down and come to her senses ? " she asked, wondering how any woman could threaten to leave this man.

Bill smiled watching as Karen walked in, she was stunning. He wondered if she was “unattired” as he had requested. He didn’t tease, he knew she was apprehensive about last night. He got up from the table, and as he did, he realized all eyes were on the handsome couple. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered, “Only the cheek today my love, but soon so much more” and he winked as they separated and sat. Karen cut right to the chase, “Sorry I’m late. So...I have to know, how did it go after I left. Did she calm down and come to her senses.”

Bill laughed, “Well my dear, we did give her some reason to be upset”. All of a sudden concern washed over Karen’s face. “Not to worry Karen, it is under control”

With that Bill reviewed the entire discussion of the previous night. “...so Karen, I don’t think either one of us wants a scandal, and luckily neither does Sammi. You may need to occasionally share yours and my bed with her, and there will be no demeaning unless she wants it. But in return, you and I can have each other whenever and however we want, and no one will be telling your husband anything...Karen, we can play this however you want. I can leave Sam, we can face our children, and the community...or we can have each other, occasionally entertain my wife, which I think you may enjoy as well, and no one be the wiser. Either way, we will be together, how do you want to play it?”

Karen listened as Bill explained their options. She was relieved that Samantha had relented, after all she wasn't very beautiful and at her age she wasn't going find nothing better than Bill to provide for her since she lacked any employment skills. In a divorce settlement Bill's attorneys would eat her alive, now that their sons were considered adults.

Her husband, on the other hand, was not going to roll over so easy if and when he found out. Yes of course Samantha had promised not to tell him but he was not stupid, besides Karen could not decieve him. Dan was a easy going and rather passive man, actually the perfect beta cuckold sort of speak. Given a choice he would probably accept the situation, just like Bill's submissive wife.

The new modern marriage where the alpha male and female ruled supreme !

Karen smiled while stirring her coffee. " Yes I think we can make this work. As you know my husband is not very 'aggressive' and is simply not at all capable in the bedroom. We have a secret...well...Dan is not well endowed, in fact his cock is only under five inches erect. He has other some other skills, Dan can perform orally since I taught him so well. "

She paused and took a sip of her coffee. Bill sat staring at her interested in what she was saying.

" You should know that my dear hubby likes to wear silky panties and I make him wear them underneath his suits and around the house twenty four seven. Dan is agreeable of course. Really he is not allowed to orgasm without my permission or else he is punished by having to wear a little ol' cock cage."

Karen looked over at Bill to see his reaction. He only raised his eyebrows, intent on the subject.

" Perhaps that is why I am so attracted to you. To be honest I have always fantazised about you because you are a real man that would never be caught dead wearing a pair of female undergarments. You are confident, dominant and strong...and you have a nice big cock to pleasure a woman. I've dreamed of being with a man who could and would dominate me. Is that to much to ask ? "

Bill was fascinated by what Karen told him. Poor Dan. Of course what kind of man had such an underwhelming cock? I guess he was lucky Karen played with him at all. Obviously he had fucked her, they had their gorgeous daughters, so at least his cock had done something. Still, panties, a cock cage, he was a cuckhold. Bill understood certain men even got off on that, to each his own Bill thought.

"So Karen, what do you want to do with Dan? If you want to keep him as a pet, I don't care. I find his behavior and willingness to be subjected to this, pathetic. But if you enjoy this kink with him, have at it."

He considered her words, " Perhaps that is why I am so attracted to you. To be honest I have always fantazised about you because you are a real man that would never be caught dead wearing a pair of female undergarments. You are confident, dominant and strong...and you have a nice big cock to pleasure a woman. I've dreamed of being with a man who could and would dominate me. Is that to much to ask ? "

He smiled. "My love, now it is not too much to ask. Your beauty needs and deserves to enjoy a big and demanding cock. To have a man who not only needs but enjoys pleasing you and using your body to service his insatiable needs. I am hard right now, just thinking about you, looking at you sitting there. I hope you are not wearing panties, I hope you are wet right now at the thought of me taking you."

Bill looked into her eyes and took a long sip of his coffee. "So, my gorgeous neighbor, do you want us to tell your husband? Do you want him to watch how a real cock pleasures his wife? Or do you want to play with your pet in private? Either is fine with me. Just know I want you, and I will need to have you soon...the sooner, the better".

As Bill sat there, his mind wandered for a second. The work week started tomorrow and he would be taking Carly to LA with him, after getting her paperwork done at the office. He looked forward to seeing the young girl, he wondered what she was up to and if she was out buying a wardrobe that would please him while they were in LA starting Monday night. The company's private jet was set for wheels up at 1:00 PM on Monday, which should give Carly plenty of time to get her paperwork and basic orientation completed.

Bill came back to Karen, she was smiling, and he liked the look in her eyes, "So my dear, what are you thinking?"

" So my dear, what are you thinking ? "

" Well whenever I am around you, I just can't help it, my thoughts are very naughty. " Karen answered and gave Bill a wink. She had promised Carly she would go shopping with her to purchase some clothes for work and such, but that wasn't until later...

" Hmmm...too bad we can't find a place to finish what we started last night. You should know that I can't just get enough of your nice, very big cock ! " Karen said, licking her lips and batting her eyelashes. " After all I've been neglected for years. "

What Bill didn't know ...yet...was that Karen was wearing her specail pearl thong under her dress. The naughty wife just loved the way the slippery pearls felt when she walked or crossed her shapely legs, constantly reminding her that she was all female.

" Hmmm...too bad we can't find a place to finish what we started last night. You should know that I can't just get enough of your nice, very big cock ! " Karen said, licking her lips and batting her eyelashes. " After all I've been neglected for years. "

Bill smiled, "I love the way your mind works my dear. Exactly like mine, and I promise that pussy will never be neglected again."

Bill looked around, and thought. "So I have three options. 1.) This is a single person bathroom with a nice big areas mothers use to change their babies. We could go in there, lock the door and enjoy each other. 2.) I have my big car outiside, and could go like teenagers and find a spot out in the country or up by the lack and enjoy ourselves. Let's face it my dear, we have the libido of teenagers, we might as well fuck like they do, 3.) We could go to one of our homes or my pool, tell our spouses to get the hell out of our way, while we fuck".

Bill was enjoying himself and would have gladly done any of the above. "Do you have a preference, my sexy mistress?"

Karen listened with interest while her handsome stud of a neighbor gave three different options. All sounded thrilling and offered promise of his big dick. She just couldn't get enough of it.

" Hmmm they all sound good but I think we should go back to your house, even if your lame wife is there. Samantha is just going to have to get used to it. Beides we can have her wait on us hand and foot while we are poolside. " Karen decided, willing to make her rival jealous.

Karen leaned over and whispered in Bill's ear. " I so want your hard cock in my tight ass, baby ! "

Bill was almost disappointed. Going home was fine, but his cock was hard now, and the idea of enjoying each other, if only as an appetizer in the restroom of this establishment had appealed to the urgency he felt in his groin. Plus, she was so spectacularly hot, just sitting there he craved at least a little taste. “Not even a taste of sugar here, before we go?” He smiled. “You must know how hard this cock is and how badly it wants you already.”

He thought about home, he wanted to fuck her, and the idea of fucking her hot ass was even more enticing. “ When we do get home, toss your suit on, and come on over. I will give Sam her coffee and let her know you will be coming over to play. Maybe if she is a good girl, you will let her lick your pussy, maybe even while taking my cock after it has recovered from fucking your ass.”

As he got up, he looked into her sultry eyes, “Are you sure you wouldn’t like to ‘freshen up’ first, before we go?” Karen could see the lust in Bill’s eyes, and he hoped all of her holes were ready for an enthusiastic day of fucking...

" Are you sure you wouldn't like to 'freshen up' first before we go ? "

For some reason Karen blushed. Bill had an unbelievalbe sexual appetite, always ready for action, anytime or anyplace. While neglected for years by her hubby and craving a big cock for a change, Karen was far more caustious and careful. The Starbucks was very crowded and busy this morning and the risk was to great to be caught or interrupted. It wasn't like the nightclub the went to last night where it was so exciting and where that behavior was tolerated more or less. But Starbucks in the middle of the afternoon on a weekend ?

Karen smiled, " Yes, in public I am a proper married lady, but behind closed doors I like to let my hair down and be a naughty little slut. So you are going to have to wait until we get home. "

The beautiful proper lady then turned on her heel and strutted towards the door, shaking and flouncing her ass every step of the way...

As she walked out, he watched, admired and wanted her. But then he started to laugh, first a chuckle and then a good old fashioned belly laugh. What had become of him, three days with Karen, and he was a different man, recklessly throwing caution to the wind. Sex in a Starbuck's bathroom, that was outlandish, yet he would have done it.

Part of it was he was financially independent, and his wife already knew, so concern over other fallout was minimal. Part of it was he suddenly felt alive in a way he had forgotten was possible. . But she was right and he knew it, he checked himself. He wondered what Karen wanted. Did she just want sex occasionally, did they have a relationship other than sex?

He grabbed Samantha's coffee and purchased a second cup for himself. He walked out realizing he needed to reighn it in a bit, but also wondering where Karen wanted this to go.

As he pulled into his driveway, he saw Carly out front. She looked young, beautiful and fresh. "I hope you are ready for tomorrow, have you purchased whatever new clothes you will need?"

" I hope you are ready for tomorrow, have you purchased whatever new clothes you will need ? " Bill inquired.

" Not yet, my mother and I are going shopping later this afternoon. And thank you so much Mr. Thompson for giving me this opportunity, you don't have any idea how grateful I am, sir. "

Carly couldn't hide her admiration for her handsome older neighbor in her eyes. She totally adored him. Carly just couldn't believe how lucky she was to be working for him, and having the chance to be near him almost everyday. The young woman was determined to do her best to please him, doing whatever it took. Carly was simply too excited to be flying and traveling abroad tomorrow with him...

" If I may ask you, sir, I don't want to violate any strict dress code you may have. Do you consider anything improper to wear ? " Carly asked, hoping that it didn't sound to silly.

Back