I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( BBG )))

Ohhhh.... just missed you ! (in fact have missed you lots :( )

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

OMG Prof..... I have missed you lots to... I hope thigs will be getting back to normal soon. I miss Lit! and it's many treasures......LOL:KISS:

Oh nice to make your aquantance, although you dont know mw, thank you for the compliment, im doing fine cant grumble how about you?

Hey Eric,
Nice to meet you too, I'm doing pretty good. Nice to have you here....

Not sure if I am a treasure or simply a LIT relic.

BrettJ in Canada

Figures - that's why all my ex-girlfriends kept trying to bury me in the sand.

BrettJ in Canada

OMG Prof..... I have missed you lots to... I hope thigs will be getting back to normal soon. I miss Lit! and it's many treasures......LOL:KISS:

:D LOL indeed ... hurry up or you might have to embark on an archaelogical dig ! ;)

Thinking like Brett ... maybe I could hide on a desert island and you have to come looking for the "treasure" :devil:

PS or you could just ask where it's hidden ;)

Good morning all!! Brett you're a "treasured relic". BBG good to see you hope you and family are well.

Good to see some young ones loving older men. I always seem to like the young ones and have had quite a few. My last GF was 25 and I am 64. It was good till it lasted.

Figures - that's why all my ex-girlfriends kept trying to bury me in the sand.

BrettJ in Canada

I mean that in a good way silly...

:D LOL indeed ... hurry up or you might have to embark on an archaelogical dig ! ;)

Thinking like Brett ... maybe I could hide on a desert island and you have to come looking for the "treasure" :devil:

PS or you could just ask where it's hidden ;)

Oh no now where is the fun in just asking..... tease me a little and I'll make you beg, but in the end we both win.....

Good morning all!! Brett you're a "treasured relic". BBG good to see you hope you and family are well.

PA, we are well. Just trying to get back into the swing of things all work and no play makes a very crabby BBG.....LMAO!

Hello all you sexy older men....:KISS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back