Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie89

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

Mmm, get that too. In my experience it's the older men that have that attitude but in essence I'm the same way. Mmm...a Daddy who takes care of his little girl...mmm...yea, that gets me wet.

Mmm, get that too. In my experience it's the older men that have that attitude but in essence I'm the same way. Mmm...a Daddy who takes care of his little girl...mmm...yea, that gets me wet.

my daddy is much younger than I am but it never feels that he is which is quite confusing when I think about it. I love being his good girl. Part of it is he knows me and my reactions so well, he can make me behave in the way he wants so easily:eek:

And this alone is why you have to love SwitchBitch.

Fuck yes!:cattail:

there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it;) )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy

there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it;) )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy

God yes!

He is my first and only...I first started out just teasing him with the whole Daddy thing....and now....well now...I totally crave it...so fucking hawt!:heart::heart::heart:

He made me want it, the evil bastard, lol:cattail:

Wait till i skin you alive

I think it speaks to a nurturing side to us too. It let's us be innocent and still be very naughty, very dirty, and yet...extremely good girls. ;)

INteresting thread. I've had that kind of relationship before. I enjoyed it immensely. I have a natural nurturing streak, so my "little girl" never had an issue doing what I asked. She was 15 years older than I was, but you could never tell.

My daddy is 5.5 years younger than me....but no one would know I was unless I told them.:)

And I was totally not into it until Daddy...I love the power play of it and the masculine tenderness and caring:heart:

Yeah. I wasn't into it either until she got it going. I enjoy having power, but I don't let it go to my head. I tend to use it to bring "her" unbridled pleasure...just in differing ways....:devil:

Yeah. I wasn't into it either until she got it going. I enjoy having power, but I don't let it go to my head. I tend to use it to bring "her" unbridled pleasure...just in differing ways....:devil:

It is not in person...we are both Litsters, lol....it is Lit, chat, text, phone.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back