Ask a MtF TG a question

Hi H xx
yea, these fake science blogs and blurts are a sign of the times and the same technique that team trump uses. People are so confused by all the lies in the public domain they seem incapable of trusting their own judgement and crying 'bullshit', before believing something like ROGD.
On the other hand, real science has found evidence for the decay pattern of Higgs boson at CERN, which is massive news. Since this is a sex related site, I should mention it decays into two bottom quarks - great news for LGBT, that one boson makes four butt cheeks! :D

Hi H xx
yea, these fake science blogs and blurts are a sign of the times and the same technique that team trump uses. People are so confused by all the lies in the public domain they seem incapable of trusting their own judgement and crying 'bullshit', before believing something like ROGD.
On the other hand, real science has found evidence for the decay pattern of Higgs boson at CERN, which is massive news. Since this is a sex related site, I should mention it decays into two bottom quarks - great news for LGBT, that one boson makes four butt cheeks! :D

Did somebody say "bottom"?! :devil:

There's a few trans related things in the air just now, but I wasn't sure whether to post here on in News.

A heads up to people who can access UK television on Saturday evening: a new series called Butterfly, which is a three part drama telling the story of a family dealing with a child who comes out as trans. Here's a review https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/oct/09/itv-butterfly-how-anna-friel-new-drama-depicts-the-transitioning-experience It features the lovely Anna Friel, which is recommendation enough, but it has consulted Mermaids, the family based charity for trans kids, to advise on the writing.

The other item that's been popping up on the tabloids is ROGD - so called 'Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria' that suggests that being trans is contagious and which uses badly researched evidence and made-up crap to support its main tenet. Google it and you'll come to the impression that ROGD is actually real. It's likely to persuade the feeble-minded that all our children are turning trans ( less than 1% ) so there must be a reason ( liberals, gays, the internet, fracking, islam, fluoride in water, sparing the rod, knitting, vegetarians ). I'm pleased that some attempt at reason is at last appearing but haters gotta hate.

Last edited:
ROGD sounds peripherally similar to the old paranoid theory that gays have an "agenda" to turn everyone gay. Certainly there are plenty of feeble-minded people in the Amerikan heartland who will embrace the newest fear-based response to a minority group claiming rights in society.

I recall a line from the film "Wayne's World", "We fear change."

I hope you are doing well, and weathering the latest storms of ignorance and fear in various societies around the globe.

ROGD sounds peripherally similar to the old paranoid theory that gays have an "agenda" to turn everyone gay. Certainly there are plenty of feeble-minded people in the Amerikan heartland who will embrace the newest fear-based response to a minority group claiming rights in society.

I recall a line from the film "Wayne's World", "We fear change."

I hope you are doing well, and weathering the latest storms of ignorance and fear in various societies around the globe.
As if by magic I've just read an article in Transadvocate about ROGD If I mention Blanchard has thrown in his greasy hand in support of ROGD, it would be no surprise :rolleyes:

Storm?! Blowey as fuck in the UK today. It's called storm Callum and he nearly had me knickers off on the way home. The house sounds like a bad horror movie right now with all it's wooooing and whining under the doors.

Storm?! Blowey as fuck in the UK today. It's called storm Callum and he nearly had me knickers off on the way home. The house sounds like a bad horror movie right now with all it's wooooing and whining under the doors.

Oh, literal storm. Some of that happening over here, also.

Hang on to those knickers, unless your dream lover stops by.

Well that new TV shows is as triggering as fuck. The plot is kinda predictable: separated parents with opposing viewpoints over their emerging trans kid, but it was the little snippets of script that floored me. Like the kid talking about school and asking Mum "Will it be alright now?" and you kinda expect her to just say "Of course", but instead she answers "I don't know". It was almost word for word. You expect your Mum to know everything and be able to make everything alright, but when you reach a point when she doesn't know either - that's pretty scary. Being older now I appreciate that other ( grown-ups ) perspective. Mum and I were texting each other through the show, then she rang me at the end.

On a lighter note, funniest bit was the protective elder sister chasing away a couple of bully boys by waving a sanitary towel at them (unused of course ) :D

do all trans hate chasers? message me. I can't help it if I like sucking the cocks on pretty girls.

do all trans hate chasers? message me. I can't help it if I like sucking the cocks on pretty girls.
That's a good enough question to answer in the thread. I guess it depends what you mean by a chaser? If it's someone who is only attracted to trans (women ) because they present as female and have a penis, then it's not a great basis for a relationship. Trans women do not decide to become sex objects to please other people or to fulfil someone's bucket list of sexual conquests.

I can't answer for all trans folk - I'm me #metoo

What a compelling spokesperson for education about genetic diversity!

I found that very interesting and touching. Thank you!

(Oops, meant to send to stickygirl, but hit the wrong message. Sorry!)

Last edited:
Here's my mate Charlie with a shout out to spread the word and put trans in front of people. So here's a selection of YT ladies who helped me along the way. We each have different lives and aspirations, but there is so much we have in common too. So Charlie's idea was a good one and these are some of my favourites who I followed faithful

Minor q back Cos she doesn't take any crap

Trans life and body I love her style and the way she is kinda sensual with her whole life

Jessica What's not to love - she's gorgeous, funny and lives in Canada

Transgender day of remembrance

It's another 20th November and a chance to reflect on those whose lives have been cut short because they were trans. Don't erase us - we matter, and we want nothing more than to contribute to society. Peace love and hugs to all :heart::rose:

tumblr_phsc7kGoLd1qhlo5zo1_540.jpg

Transgender Remembrance Day

It's another 20th November and a chance to reflect on those whose lives have been cut short because they were trans. Don't erase us - we matter, and we want nothing more than to contribute to society. Peace love and hugs to all :heart::rose:

Peace, Love & Hugs to you too stickygirl :kiss::rose::kiss:

At least 368 Trans women and Trans men were murdered in the last year, and the sad truth is the total is much higher as many go unnoticed and unreported. No body should be killed just for being themselves, and no state should protect the killers.
We will remember them and we will carry on fighting to stop this unacceptable taking of beautful lives. :rose::rose::rose:

My famous friend!! I hope everything's good in your world :kiss::kiss:

famous rofl never gonna happen its more a case of " infamy, infamy they have all got it in for me ;)

But life has been fun and interesting recently, I will never get rich, but there will be heaps of material for an interesting and outrageous obituary :D

This year enfemme I have been in 6 main stream movies, 3 music videos, appeared on stage in burlesque, onstage at a number of music festivals. I have also appeared on stage with the band Space performing the Cerys Mathhews part in the "ballad Of Tom Jones", and with Peter & The Test Tube Babies for the most outrageous ever performance of their hit "Transvestite" and at the 100 Club in London performing Bowies Queen Bitch as a guest. Not a bad haul for someone in their mid 50s.
The radio show is doing well too, lots of top bands coming on for interviews and play in session.

In fact I am now a leading text book example of what you can achieve without having any talent :D And I will carry on until they notice and stop me. :D

I do visit the forum regularly but more or less have stopped posting as since Etoile left, it has changed too much for me to feel that anything interesting to discuss has any space anymore, it just seems to get drowned out by repetitive photo threads that lack any orginal thought. Is that sounding too harsh?

Infact this thread of yours stands as an oasis of intelligent debate amongst it all, so well done for maintaining that against the tide, it is sorely needed.

I still cant get a date so some things dont change, but not much space in my life for romance anyway.

How is life treating you, have you found happiness? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Wow - that's quite a busy year and I'm so pleased for you :cattail: Now I know someone notoriously famous so my bragging rights have defo improved. I don't know half those places but London's like a foreign country to me.

I'm getting mildly dolled up for a night on the town.... it's a works do, but then a bunch of us are clubbing once we've worn out the old people ( though some of them can do the distance too ;) ) Actually it's the ones with babysitters that leave early - one of them stupidly drunk, the other smiling bravely. So I may get lucky huh? These days it's confusing because I don't judge on gender so ones mental tick list is too long. As you'll have gathered I'm single again but in no rush for a Christmas fling and all that entails.

I'm still working up north, still on fixed contract but that's how it is. Ok, bath is run - I'll PM you soon but lovely to hear from you xxxx

Yes, the LGBT has changed: not enough conversations and too much 'Oo my' and 'I could **** that' but then I don't feel so ...dependent on having Lit as I once did. Sounds like you're same :kiss:

I find dating as trans to be rather difficult. Maybe it's where I live? Maybe it's because I'm not interested in simply being a trophy or a quickie shag?

Most of all I miss cuddling as I fall asleep.

I find dating as trans to be rather difficult. Maybe it's where I live? Maybe it's because I'm not interested in simply being a trophy or a quickie shag?

Most of all I miss cuddling as I fall asleep.
I feel ya Timreh. I never used to have much problem dating because I never dated! I've never been a very sexual person, although I used to kid around on the threads here when I first posted. I find it very hard to trust people enough to become sexually attracted to them and that's especially difficult being trans, as you know.
I'm often blind to flirting so any relationships I've had have grown from affection and respect. A lot of potential dates are impatient for the sex bit, so they get bored and move on. Buy a guitar, adopt a cat and get used to being on your own. :(
Come over one weekend and we can cuddle x

I feel ya Timreh. I never used to have much problem dating because I never dated! I've never been a very sexual person, although I used to kid around on the threads here when I first posted. I find it very hard to trust people enough to become sexually attracted to them and that's especially difficult being trans, as you know.
I'm often blind to flirting so any relationships I've had have grown from affection and respect. A lot of potential dates are impatient for the sex bit, so they get bored and move on. Buy a guitar, adopt a cat and get used to being on your own. :(
Come over one weekend and we can cuddle x

Hi sg ~ :rose: This sort of surprised me. But I also keep pretty private on open forums like this. So, feel free to not answer this is it's too personal. Knowing you, I suspect you have pondered the reasons you find it hard to trust people? I guess, to be more specific and relevant to your thread; Is that lack of trust a part of your innate personality...or is it related more to being trans and some of the things you've faced for that?

In regard to difficulty in being sexually attracted to someone; I share this trait. I was often confused when I was younger about why "casual sex" never worked for me. Finally I ran across the information about 'demi-sexuality' which fit me like a glove. I have to have an emotional connection before a true sexual attraction can occur...and for a lot of people, that's not what they want. Just knowing this has helped me to both understand and accept myself more. Maybe by putting this here, someone will see it who needs it.

PS: I already have a guitar...and a dog ;)

Back