Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy4yourclam

Really Experienced
[Do not create threads or polls asking questions that will lead to underage content. Discussions of underage sexuality are prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
[Do not create threads or polls asking questions that will lead to underage content. Discussions of underage sexuality are prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you ever consider participating in an incest relationship?!

Does sharing girls during threesomes with brothers count? If so I did more than consider it. Never had any physical contact with them, unless the fact you can feel someone through that thin wall between the vag and the inside of that browneye.....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say sharing with Bros is not incest even crossing swords wouldn't be in my book but I like the stories keep them coming !

I had cousins I would have (and still would like to) boned the absolute shit out of...

It sometimes happens in large families living in close quarters; brother and sister having to share a sleeping space for example. In remote regions, such as the Norwegian fjords, fathers are expected to "deflower" their daughters while teaching them what real sexual pleasure is all about. Not just intercourse, of course ;)

Fucked

My first cousin several times
Lusted after my Aunt who was 5 yrs older ,mmmm

My two cousin's ( not at the same time though) one was female ( no I'm not into girls. No offense) , and one was male . And then .... well if you want to hear it pm me

I used to stay with my cousin during summers when I was younger. His Aunt was a year older than me. We would all camp out on the floor in the basement watching TV. After my cousin would fall asleep his aunt and I would fool around.

Family holiday my aunt changed her bikini top right in front of me before a few of us got into the hot tub, I was so Hard when I saw her tits I thought how great it would be to have the night with her, I had to stay in there for 2 hours so nobody saw just how hard I was, the image is definitely saved in my mind

Family holiday my aunt changed her bikini top right in front of me before a few of us got into the hot tub, I was so Hard when I saw her tits I thought how great it would be to have the night with her, I had to stay in there for 2 hours so nobody saw just how hard I was, the image is definitely saved in my mind

There should be more aunts likes yours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back