Left 4 Dead (Closed)

"Yes," I gasped lightly still with my eyes closed becoming lost in the moment. We didn't have protection, but I guess that didn't matter at the moment as I grinded gently into her then slowly curled over and threw the left leg over and straddled Zoey at the hips and looked down at her heaving chest and her glowing face. We were in the clouds, going by instinct or by lust. I didn't want it to end, but once I straddled Zoey and could feel my girth ready to burst out through the trousers, I froze, not knowing what to do next because it had been so long in having such an encounter that I could only cup both of her breasts at the same time and pinch the nipples again, plucking and turning what was a light pink into a bit of red. Holding them firm they were fun to play with and not the heavy, hard ones found on many pornstars.

"Anybody seen the captain?" Francis called out on the bridge, "Who's driving this thing?"

"I am" one sailor replied at the helm.

"Okay then, where's the captain?"

"Last I saw he was with Zoey" the sailor said.

"I'm going to go find her then" Francis turned to leave only to walk into Bill's firm hand.

"Hold your britches, son," Bill replied.
 
"Why what's wrong? Why are you stopping me? He could be hurting her," Francis tried to explain to Bill.

"Don't you get it," Louis said walking in, "if you had seen her eyes when she looks at him, you'd understand."

"Thank you for explaini--" Bill started but was interrupted by Francis.

"He's just a greenhorn! She needs a real man!" Francis tried explaining.

"And that 'real man' would be you? Don't make me laugh, punk," Bill said laughing.

Francis sat down pouting while he picked up the binoculars to scan the horizon, feeling hurt.

**********

He had pulled his pants off and his erection was poking through his boxers. "Oh yes," I said as I stood up to pulled my jeans down, revealing a thin thong that had a wet spot on the front from being aroused with him. I laid back onto the bed and knew that we didn't have protection, but did it really matter right now. I looked at him and spread my legs, "Please...enter me, Robert.."
 
Licking the tips of the fingers I reached down, between the thong and her damp skin, and graced the bristling hair there and then went a little further touching the wet, pink skin and watched her reaction as I gently massaged her, to butter her up for several seconds before pulling down her thong to her mid thighs and then down to the knees and then off until they were on the floor. With that out of the way my hands gently fell between her thighs and parted them and crawled in between her knees and took control of the shaft. Dropping some spit I lubed up the length and saw it glisten. That was enough. I took a deep breath and looked at the glowing face of Zoey. She was ready. I could feel my heart climbing into my throat, but I nodded and dip the head and made the tip brush and rub against her wet, pink lips then pressed the head in and watched the lips part accepting me inside and slowly came the rest of the shaft.
 
I gasped when he rubbed my lower lips, his fingers gently rubbing the sensitive clit. We both needed this, I could tell it in his eyes as I knew he saw it in mine. I moved my legs to either side of his hips when he pulled off my thong. I watched and adjusted my hips to welcome his thick long cock inside of my wet tunnel. I moaned quietly as I felt the head of his rod rub against the entrance of my moist cunt. "Oh," I moaned out as he slid in. This wasn't my first fuck in my life but my pussy was still tight to welcome him inside. I moved my arms over his shoulders, pulling his head down to mine and pressing my lips against his own. I dipped my tongue inside and swirled it around his own tongue. It was such an intense moment between us. His cock was inching it's way deep inside of me and I could feel the head hit against the entrance to my womb. It was intoxicating feeling him spreading my pussy wider with his huge cock as it adjusted to his size.
 
Slowly, inch by inch, feeding the length inside of her, feeling her walls wrap tightly around my member until the head was poking I could feel all of the blood in the body flowing down there and giving it all the energy it desired. It wanted to burst there and fill her with all of the fluid, but I fought against it. It couldn't be now. It had to be in time when we were both yearning for and a pile of sweat and hot flesh. Pulling back slightly and feeling the cold air hit the glistening flesh the head nearly came out before pressing it back inside. She was so tight that she needed to be lubed up some more with more precum in order for more thrust energy to be applied. We were kissing heavily, breathing into each other's mouth, eyes closed, feeling each other all over. I plucked her nipple again, rubbing the tips and then thrust a bit harder feeling her walls starting to be greased. We wanted this and every moment i wanted to take her and go harder and faster and moan and freely not caring if the others hear. If they didn't figure out by now what we were doing then might as well tell them.
 
"Oh, god your so long," I moaned into his mouth, before kissing him more and more. He was reaching so deep within me, his cock filling me to the hilt. My pussy was so wet from our actions and his cock reaching so far. I felt his cockhead swell. "Oh Robert," I moaned again, reaching my lips up to his ear to nibble on the lobe. I moved my hands down to his ass and grabbed hold so he would reach further into me.
 
She pulled me into her with each thrust. I didn't think my piece was too big, but she was loving it and I was overcome with emotion, "Oh God, Zoey" I moaned pulling back slightly and lapping at her neck on either side, lapping heavily at her hot flesh and nibbling as well, my heart was thumping and each pulse was felt all over. It had been so long that it was building up, but I didn't want it to end this quickly. With no protection, my member inside of her tight pussy, and there was so much more that we could be doing. It was an explosion of lust, all the other positions and things we could do to each other and I wanted to do it.

Her fingers were digging into my flesh and I grinned feeling the sweat starting to form on the brow. "God damn" grunting between my hot breath, "Roll over. Roll over, Zoey" I said panting for breath.
 
"Y-yes," I said as I moved on top of him. I felt so amazing at this moment. When I impaled myself on his rod, he felt so good inside me. I began moving up and down his shaft, taking him deeper within me still. Balls deep within me. He is such a fucking good lover. I thought to myself. I could tell we were both nearing our much needed release. With all the hell that was going on in the world, it was so important that we were still able to do something like this. "Fuck, I'm gonna...I'm g-gonna c..cum.." I said moaning loudly, my orgasm soon approaching. I knew once I came and my snatch started contracting around his huge cock, I'd feel his seed within me.

Francis and the others could hear moaning coming from the other part of the ship.
"Don't tell me, let me guess," Louis started, fighting back a chuckle, "You could have made her moan that loud?"
"Yes! I could have!" Francis said sounding kind of hurt.
The helmsman and Bill were enjoying smoking a cigarette. "You know, I tried quitting these things once.. Then I remembered how much of a feeling they gave me after I had sex with the hot Asians in the beach resort of Okinawa," Bill said bringing a chuckle from Louis and the helmsman.
"Ugh, you are sick, Bill," Francis said huffing into a pout.
 
"What?" Bill growled with a smile, "There's a reason I was always 'Numba one GI" chuckling at the fond memories. Francis couldn't believe what he was hearing and when he pictured Bill's wrinkly ass plowing hot Asian babies he slammed his head into the bulkhead to rid himself of the throats as Louis laughed.

With her now on top of me it was my turn to sink my fingers into her firm backside and even gave her a firm, teasing spank on each cheek as her walls contracted around me. Grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down I thumped several more times. Her chest was heaving as was mine as I held onto her tightly, stabbing her tight twat with my rod several times hard as the sac began to shift and then the muscles contract telling me it was time. She wanted my seed inside her and I was happy to oblige. "Oh my God" I gasped before finding her lips again and latching on tight, Frenching her deep as my rod spurted several days worth of pent up aggression and lust inside of Zoey. My eyes widened. It was a draining feeling as everything inside of me seemed to be running down to my loins but it was a wonderful feeling as our juices flowed together in our sweat lathered bodies.
 
"Oh come now..no need for that!" Bill said with a loud laugh.
Francis was pissed that they were teasing him and yet, he couldn't help but wonder if there was someone still alive for him out there, or if all the women in the world had turned.

I could feel his cock swell within my tight pussy, signalling that he was close. "I'm cumm---cumming Robert!!" I screamed out as my pussy walls clenched hard around him, squeezing his rod hard. He kissed me deeply as I came and he finally erupted within me. Stream after stream filled my pussy, I could feel the warmth of it as it intensified the orgasm I was experiencing. It had been a long time coming. We were breathing so hard and finally calming down as I collapsed on top of him. I looked up into his eyes, "Y-you're amazing..."
 
"You're amazing as well" I sighed feeling my cock slowly deflate and pull out of her and fell onto the sheets still leaking fluid. It was cold coming out of her hot body. Holding her tightly I kissed her lips and then down her neck and shoulders. I didn't want to end it now, because I still felt so much energy flowing through me, but I didn't know how Zoey felt. Our bodies were all hot and bothered as I cupped her ass again and squeezed them again and again. Mmmm they were like firm dough. "That was the best" I confessed by whispering into her ear. Cuddling up tightly with her I asked, "How do you feel right now?" as my ankles crossed with her own. This wasn't a wang bang, thank you, ma'am" as we were on the same boat together and were stuck together. This was a great feeling, but we had to be careful about how we did things because this unprotected sex could get her pregnant, and we didn't have the facilities available to tend with a pregnant woman.
 
The feeling after cumming with him made me feel the same as him. I wanted to cum more. It had been so long and I knew that I could provide many a fuck session with him. "I...want..." I said moaning in his ear before slipping down between his legs, not finishing my sentence because I wanted to show him with my eyes. I had sucked cock before with some of the students on campus, but not more than two. I looked up to him before looking back at his semi-erect cock. I licked the tip with my tongue and tasted the mixture of our two essences. It was amazing. I took just the tip into my mouth, sucking until it was hard enough to stroke the base in time with mine. I looked into his eyes, his gaze meeting mine as I sucked him hard again.
 
"Oh dear God" gasping as a shivering pain went through my body. The head was sensitive after expelling the wad of cum and her grasp was tight. God, she wanted more of me and my chest was pounding. Holding onto her shoulders I looked down my chest and into her glowing eyes. Yes. I wanted this. I wanted to show her how much stamina I possessed, even though it had been years since having the touch of another woman and the last time I had tried to cum one after another I just remember it being painful, but there was no stopping us now as I ran both hands down her long, dark hair, smiling. I wanted her to suck me dry, to fuck her raw, and to be a pile of sweat and hot flesh. Was this going to be twice-three times or five or a hundred? Doubt I could make it to one hundred, at least in a week. Maybe if we pace ourselves, but then her hot breath came across my cock again and I was drawn back to what was happening in front of me.

"Suck on me" I whispered to her, "Suck on me, baby" licking my lips in wanton anticipation as her firm ass shook behind her on this cramped bed.
 
I looked into his eyes as he told me to suck on him. I licked the underside of his shaft, sucking as I pulled up and releasing as I went down. His cock was sliding further into my throat with each motion. I pulled my mouth off of his rod and licked the slit, swirling my tongue around his cockhead, then blew on it gently as I continued looking him in the eyes.

I was being seductive with my actions and I think he knew it. I pushed my lips back down his shaft, increasing the motion of sucking, bringing moans from him. I moved one hand over his balls and began to massage them. As I watched him throw his head back with each motion I was doing, I realized that I loved this man. He is such an amazing lover and a good fighter as well.

Even though the world around us had fallen apart, it didn't seem to be happening here and now. The bunk was filled with lust as we made love. As I sucked him, I felt his cock begin to swell. I backed off from the speed of sucking and let him calm down before I continued on. He would certainly cum a great deal if I kept this up a few more times.
 
It was painful at first with her tongue action. God she was talented with the tongue and the lips as she took me in, all the way to the back of the throat and her eyes glared at me watching my surprised expression as she was able to do so with no gagging and her breasts were pressing down upon the thighs. I loved it, she was taking me to different places in my mind as I watched her with ease taking me. Jesus it was incredible watching the saliva run down the shaft and over her hands as she lubed it up. My hands reached out and touched the back of her head and drew her down upon my member, all the way to the sac and flopped on the pillow staring up at the steel roof with eyes hung open in pure delight as her slippery tongue just rolled down the skin to the hairless sac.

"Mmmmm" licking my lips as though I'm looking a savory plate of prime steak and eggs, wanting her even more. "Where do you want it?" I asked her with a dry voice before moistening my lips again. "Where do you want it?"
 
I heard him moan and it turned me on even more as I sucked him. I could feel the tenseness that had built up in him swell in my mouth as I milked his member with my mouth. I kept up the motion and could feel him almost getting bigger, that's what it seemed like. I loved being able to feel his cock throb within my wet mouth as I licked the underside again, moving to nibble with my lips on the sides. When he asked me that, I pulled my mouth off of his cock and said, "Wherever you wish for it to go, I don't mind.." I stood up and bent over, holding my ankles, "You're choice, Captain.."
 
Climbing off the rack and standing behind her, hands cupped tightly around her narrow hips she was near naked and bent over with everything showing to me, begging, wanting and full of eagerness to take her and ravage her in every way possible. As the wet head was placed on her ass and began to smear the saliva and leaking precum over the fair skin there was a lot of things floating through my head over what we could do, but I figured that it would only be right to please her first before getting pleased again. After all, she gave me a fantastic blowjob, the only thing now would be to please what hasn't been touched yet, her ass. Giving each cheek a firm spank I took the side and reached down between her cheeks and rubbed over the pink, wet pussy lips that were quivering at the touch and gently sank the tips of the two fingers just inside the entrance, just enough to tease her. I wasn't planning on fucking her there.

No.

After a few moments I pulled back and then rubbed the same two fingers over her anus. She did say wherever I wished and I was the captain and gently sank the tips of the fingers inside of her anus and God it was tighter than her pussy and wet from all of the fun we've been having. A sinister smile came across my lips as I felt the inside of her working my way in up to the first digit and then the second and dared myself to fit in the third as the thin snakes worked their way inside.
 
I felt him get up behind me and tease my pussy with his fingers. I moaned in delight when he did this. I was so wet, not only from my own excitement but from what had happened before. It was when he rubbed my asshole that I realized he was going to fuck me there. I had never done anal before and was nervous.

When he pushed his cock up against my ass, I made myself become calm so he could slide in easier. I moaned as he entered my puckered hole and gasped. It was so good.. "Oh Robert.." I moaned as he began to pump in and out of my ass.
 
Her ass was so tight that it took some work. I lubed up my head and length with a lot of saliva and eased the head in and when she started to moan I said, "Don't fight it. Don't clench up" in a gentle manner as it sank into her and when the entire shaft was inside the juices greased the flesh and it was a bit easier, though I could feel the walls close in around the width, but it was so amazing to feel a different part of her as my strong hands held onto her hips before slowly moving down her bent over chest and cupped them dangling melons and pull that abdomen back so that she stood fully erect in front of me and allowed my mouth to latch onto the right side of her her neck where it met the shoulders and suckled greatly knowing that it would leave a mark, but we were already throwing caution to the wind as my pelvis thumped heavily into her backside and moans flowed from my lips holding onto her increasingly hot body, "God, Zoey, you're so hot".
 
His cock was reaching so far inside of me. He was so fucking hard within my ass. I gasped and moaned as he began to pump his hips against my cheeks. When he laid over my back and started nibbling on my neck, I bit my lip as I felt him suckle on my skin. I kept pushing my hips against his as he fucked me. I loved the feeling of him within my depths. "Oh Robert, you're s..such a good..mmm..lover.." I mewled to him as I felt him within me, stretching me wide with his amazing length.

"You still sore about what we were teasing you about?" Bill asked Francis, offering him a smoke to which he refused.
"No. I'm not.." Francis said, pushing the older gentleman's hand away. "I don't smoke either."
"Well," Louis started, "It's as if the world has come to a complete stop for us. No babes, no broads. Just endless undead.."
 
"You're so good, Zoey" I panted pulling my lips back far enough to utter them before diving back down, slowly moving from shoulder to shoulder lapping and tasting her, feeling her breasts and continuously pinching and pulling gently on her red nipples. Her walls tightened around me as I thumped harder, making us quake.

Stopping and pulling out slowly and looking down I could see the entire length emerge then came the head. Spitting on the tip and lathering it up with several quick jerks of the right hand I plunged it back inside of her, furiously slamming into Zoey's hips I turned our two bodies and bent her over the frame of the bed. For some reason now my animal instincts were showing and I felt empowered but not enough to be furious for long as my strokes began to slow down to more gentle pushes.

"How you like it?" whispering gently into her left ear.
 
He pulled his cock from my ass as I heard him lube it up more and then jammed it back in, pulling gasps from my throat. "I...mm..love it," I admitted, pushing my hips against him each time he thrust into me. I was enjoying it so much, my mind was clouded heavy with lust as he breathed into my ear. It was blissfully amazing. Our motions were so in tune with each other that it seemed that we were meant to be together like this. And I couldn't be happier as I felt myself being built up to an orgasm by him fucking my ass.
 
Each slap as our bodies came together began making 'flap flap flap' noise as I held on to her tightly, panting heavily as I my knees began to ache. "Oh Jesus, I love it" I moaned into her ear again then pulled down to kiss the back of her neck, brush away her long flowing brunette hair. "Where do you want it?" I asked feeling Zoey tensing up. She was about to organsm and I wanted to do it at the same time. It didn't seem to be enough for me, despite how lustful it was to be plowing into Zoey. I wanted her more and more, anal, blowjobs, and even cuddling because I wanted to have a warm bed and someone to kiss every day. "Good God" drawing in a deep breath. Pleasing Zoey further my hand dropped down in front, gracing down her flat stomach, and touching over the hot pink pussy lips and began probing her further as far as I could. Take it! I thought. Take it all the way!
 
My pussy was tensing up even though he was in my ass. The intensity of this fuck session was pushing me so far over the edge. I had never felt like this in my entire life and now, I was never wanting it to end. "I want you to cum in my ass!" I moaned out loud, feeling his hand dip down the front of my body. As he began to finger my pussy, pushing his digits in between the lower lips, I felt my body light up as if I was on fire. It seemed like I had been needing this for a long time. With the world around us dead, this felt so right at this moment. "Hit my clit...don't you stop.." I managed to speak as I kept bumping against his body with his massive cock in my ass. I fucking loved this feeling. I wanted us to explode at the same time and it just might happen.
 
She wanted it, that's what she was going to get. Thrusting the digits as deep as I could the pelvis pressed and y member sank all way, balls deep into her juicy anus and it was intoxicating feeling her temperature rising with each second. We were both gathering sweat in this small, humid room. I grasped her hips and laid her back onto the bed, on her stomach mounting her shapely haunch from behind in doggystyl position and continued thumping hard. I couldn't reach her snatch this way so I lifted her pelvis till it rested on her knees giving a clear shot in sinking my digits back inside her and I was merciless, infiltrating all the way to the knuckle and wiggling three fingers at once as though they were fish washing up on shore.


"Fuck!" growling and pressing into her, feeling the shaft tense up then release and out came the coursing sperm rolling right down her anus. Dropping my frame onto her lathered back I carefully rolled Zoey over whilst still straddling her length and kissed her lips softly, "That...was...amazing" panting hard.
 
Back
Top