Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old Today, 12:32 AM   #1
justalonlygirl
Experienced

ahh lit. must read f lookin for right m

last time was not how i found love on lit ...it didnt happen from my last ad i made..it happened on my normal account i like to hide from sometimes...but i had this ad..and its me....so. .here i am trying again as a sexual person but needs to find the normal chemistry first with a guy ad...

pm box empty to try again.
read it. seriously i will know.
youve done me so well in the past lit. even if this ad didnt work before..but ill try again...cause its true.
ive been in a bad spot.
i need to find me again
sooo
ground rules..

under 45
must be available daily even for just a hello..miss you
must be lookin for same thing i am. sooo keep reading.
needs to be able to hold conversation.again. daily.
wants to ask questions. im so full of questions.
can hold off talking about sex for more then 24 hours. lol maybe 48!!! can you??? really?? sexual innuendos included. you know i donno i can make this commitment i cant expect you to either.

ive been in and out of lit for years. yes i started a new account so i could have a chance to move forward. For myself. not for anyone else.
ive had 2 very meaningful ...lol fuck..lets update that.. 3...i guess 3 is the answer of online and also in person love affairs that began here. i do want to find someone who wants to get comfortable with me.
to challenge me. to love me. to make me laugh. to be my rock. somone who wont let me forget that they care.
you can be married but honestly if you dont have much free time just forget it. i have more than the average bear.... .
however if you are not married its not easy trying to be with someone who is. keep that in mind. ive definitely learned the hard way.

is any of this gonna happen over night. doubtful. but i do hope to meet someone who i just click with. that happens to be looking for all the same things i am.

me: in my late 30s. married. professional. sarcastic. cheesy. witty. and once im comfortable then i can talk sex.

you: something like up above. if you use a cock as a picture dont bother. you are looking for something totally different.

i realize the ratio of men to woman here. some my apply and not hear back. dont take it personal. its about time for me.

ill know if you made it this far.. you will tell me if you like cake or pie. honesty i pick cheesecake

Last edited by justalonlygirl : Today at 03:02 AM.