Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

@Bad Snowflake - you're my hero, please share more. I'm a 37 bi-mom, happily married but want a girlfriend and would love for 2018 to be my year too.

Replied to your PM,always get excited about the idea of my wife finding a woman to share some fun experiences with

So many of us out here ...

That do more than just fantasize. We've grown up in a more sexually liberated time and have blossomed in an age where bisexuality is not a dirty idea. Now we are soccer moms and still bi and it's delicious when we find each other.

Moms

May I just interject here. But as a young woman I find women in their 30s and 40s and yes into there 50s incredibly sexy. I would love the chance to entertain more mature women

May I just interject here. But as a young woman I find women in their 30s and 40s and yes into there 50s incredibly sexy. I would love the chance to entertain more mature women

I second this! I also love being a submissive to an older & more experience woman.

I second this! I also love being a submissive to an older & more experience woman.

I'm quiet at the opposite side. An older, mature, experienced in life lady always makes my inner domina so wild. In my eyes, they are perfect targets to be brought on their knees and sexually serve me. Those lovely and beautiful naive housewives. :heart: I guess I'm someone that people call "cougar hunter" :cool:

I have a very unusual feeling on this. I guess I would be considered a Switch. I would love being the Dominant to a lovely younger submissive...the idea of being submissive myself to either a younger OR older woman is just as, if not more appealing.
That being said if any ladies would like to chat, feel free to send me a PM. :kiss:

I have a very unusual feeling on this. I guess I would be considered a Switch. I would love being the Dominant to a lovely younger submissive...the idea of being submissive myself to either a younger OR older woman is just as, if not more appealing.
That being said if any ladies would like to chat, feel free to send me a PM. :kiss:

I like all of that <3

Share more, please
:heart:
I guess the easiest thing to say is that I am a very sexual person with a huge fantasy... library in my head. My actual experiences are rather limited. But the idea of being dominated by a young "hot" girl make this plus sized middle aged woman cream. At the same time a more mature woman dominating me has the same effect.
But on the flip side I love the idea of being the Dom and having other women serve me.
Since I am not really in a position to act out my fantasies offline, I love role playing and chatting.

I guess the easiest thing to say is that I am a very sexual person with a huge fantasy... library in my head. My actual experiences are rather limited. But the idea of being dominated by a young "hot" girl make this plus sized middle aged woman cream. At the same time a more mature woman dominating me has the same effect.
But on the flip side I love the idea of being the Dom and having other women serve me.
Since I am not really in a position to act out my fantasies offline, I love role playing and chatting.

Poor, frustrated women...all alone, without a girl to beg for, or break
:devil:

I'm constantly dreaming of other women to be with. I really want to serve. And as a married woman I'd love to serve another unmarried girl.

Wish I was the one that the women here fantasize about

QUOTE=megs72again;89741292]You probably are...I hope I am too![/QUOTE]

Ladies I am an equal opportunity fantasizer. Women of all shapes, sizes and colors arouse me. Feel free to message this married lady. :kiss:

I love this thread! Married and curious/bi here with not much experience. I'm not sure I'd like being dominant or submissive just some flirty conversation and hot sex, but who knows?

I love this thread! Married and curious/bi here with not much experience. I'm not sure I'd like being dominant or submissive just some flirty conversation and hot sex, but who knows?
That's the wonderful thing Shock! There are all kinds of ladies here! Feel free to message me. I love to flirt! :kiss:

That do more than just fantasize. We've grown up in a more sexually liberated time and have blossomed in an age where bisexuality is not a dirty idea. Now we are soccer moms and still bi and it's delicious when we find each other.
This captures the mood quite nicely, thank you!

This is one of the things I love about my wife,not just the fact that it’s a turn on for obvious reasons but just that she’s open to men and women alike and it shouldn’t be taboo or odd in any way that we all fantasize and have interests in both sexes

Some of more adventurous and naughtiest nights have been with another woman. Yes....I do fantasize about women, as well.

Back