Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

There's a time when the moon
Reveals its face through the clouds
I let out a sigh
And want to cry out load

But deep in my heart
I feel love so alive
In the depths of my soul
I know we will survive

I'm the one they would break
In their greed and their pride

But deep in my heart
I feel love so alive
In the depths of my soul
I know we will survive
 
See the attachments. My phone is smarter than me.
 

Attachments

  • 3mk8zs.jpg
    3mk8zs.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3mk9dh.jpg
    3mk9dh.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
You been following the new Legion book? Love the ideas but the writing style leaves a bit to be desired.

I have been finding it a lot choppier than Bendis' work on "Young Justice," but so help me I'm in for the ride. The most recent issue with the flashback to the founding has me really wondering what the deal is with The President and with Ayla's political disposition and power evolution.

It's definitely not my beloved Reboot Legion, but of course nothing else is.
 
I have been finding it a lot choppier than Bendis' work on "Young Justice," but so help me I'm in for the ride. The most recent issue with the flashback to the founding has me really wondering what the deal is with The President and with Ayla's political disposition and power evolution.

It's definitely not my beloved Reboot Legion, but of course nothing else is.

I know. It's not my Legion either but a lot of the ideas are good. My only real bitch is what they did to Jo and the 'Bor.....
 
Everyone

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I myself hope this ends the world as we know it. Excepting those writers i have had the honor ad pleasure of writing with.
 
I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I myself hope this ends the world as we know it. Excepting those writers i have had the honor ad pleasure of writing with.

I wouldn't mind having a new world result from this.

My greatest hope is that all of this proves... transformative.

We're seeing now what the greed of the few costs the well-being of the many.

We're seeing the world heal incrementally from the damage we've wrought upon her.

We're seeing the kindness of strangers and pushback against the viciousness of the ignorant.

Here's hoping that we don't just revert to status quo after this.

Let's come out different.

Let's go.
 
I can't believe they finally updated the interface.

I thought they'd keep that old design until the heat death of the universe.
 
I've been playing Kara's last moments alive over and over in my head, and, as usual, they have songs to accompany them.

Breathe - Two Steps From Hell

However many years into the future there's a kind of protective warning system around the solar system, and Kara's ship as it travels back home to Earth one last time has a kind of override passcode that allows her passage. A handful of bored sentries don't recognize the ship she's traveling in, and instead of the usual "authorized" passcodes that pop up on their sensors, all that's displayed is the House of El symbol.
So anyways, she goes home to a completely deserted Earth (flexible on this), and goes out to a flowery field and feels the warm sun on her face. She's ridiculously old at this point, unable to use the sun's rays as nourishing strength like she used to. Clutching a kind of staff, breathing very, very slowly, and her eyes are completely void of light. She's having visions of her family and friends calling to her, trying to encourage her to let go. It's the hardest battle she's ever fought, the weight of staying alive becoming so incredibly heavy.
 
Back
Top