Let's Discuss Deal Breakers

Does this in any way involve you talking dirty to me about shoving quarters up my vagina again? *squints*

Is that like a magician pulling a quarter out of your ear ... in reverse ... but kinky? You have an interesting skill set, girl. I kinda dig it. ;)

Hi Penny. I am so glad you decided to meet up with me. How long have you been on Tinder?

I've just recently signed up. My friend, Suzanne, she mentioned there was a guy on there that hated clowns and had killer dimples. I just had to see for myself.

I've just recently signed up. My friend, Suzanne, she mentioned there was a guy on there that hated clowns and had killer dimples. I just had to see for myself.

Oh Suzanne sent you my way? You have to be careful of that woman. I couldn't go on a second date with her because every time she took a step, I could hear her twat jingle. It completely disrupted our date.

So please tell me more about yourself? Oh and I like that you asked to meet me here at the restaurant instead of me picking you up. I like a progressive woman. I watched you as you pulled up and parked. I got here a bit earlier than planned because I was so nervous.

Oh Suzanne sent you my way? You have to be careful of that woman. I couldn't go on a second date with her because every time she took a step, I could hear her twat jingle. It completely disrupted our date.

So please tell me more about yourself? Oh and I like that you asked to meet me here at the restaurant instead of me picking you up. I like a progressive woman. I watched you as you pulled up and parked. I got here a bit earlier than planned because I was so nervous.

so you came prematurely?

Actually, it turns out the guy she was talking about hated clown fish and had dimples on his behind. Which he sent pictures of without me asking. Suzanne took up with him right away, seems to like that sort of thing.

I ... well, I guess you saw me dip into the fountain. I'm so embarrassed. I was at the bank next door earlier today getting cash for our date and tossed my change in the fountain on the way out. When I got here I realized I didn't have anything for the meter and I didn't want to be late, so I plucked some of my change back out.

Actually, it turns out the guy she was talking about hated clown fish and had dimples on his behind. Which he sent pictures of without me asking. Suzanne took up with him right away, seems to like that sort of thing.

I ... well, I guess you saw me dip into the fountain. I'm so embarrassed. I was at the bank next door earlier today getting cash for our date and tossed my change in the fountain on the way out. When I got here I realized I didn't have anything for the meter and I didn't want to be late, so I plucked some of my change back out.

Yeah I was going to ask you about that. I found it strangely fascinating. Do you always go diving into fountains when needing spare change?

Lies, lies, lies! ;) :p

so you came prematurely?

Story of my life. I get over anxious when pretty women want to talk to me. I have had to buy 3 new laptops already this year. I really should put on pants when I am on Lit, but I know I would be the only one clothed if I did.

Yeah I was going to ask you about that. I found it strangely fascinating. Do you always go delving into fountains when needing spare change?

*laughs softly*

No, I can't believe you actually saw that. We don't have parking meters in the small town where I was raised, so I was completely unprepared. That's not like me at all.

*laughs softly*

No, I can't believe you actually saw that. We don't have parking meters in the small town where I was raised, so I was completely unprepared. That's not like me at all.

Then yes I would completely go on a second date with this woman. She was open and honest about it. That is as long as the rest of the date went well.

Fuck it. It is my thread. Let us try one more for the evening.

#4. You're on your first date and they tell you that they do not own a cell phone.

Fuck it. It is my thread. Let us try one more for the evening.

#4. You're on your first date and they tell you that they do not own a cell phone.
Even I've moved up to a smartphone, and I'm a Luddite!

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Back