my "Hangout"

When Friday evening gets here it is over the border and thru the woods to a Ontario head shop I go.

Hello Dumpling, I'm unsure if the thread is even active, but I'll respond. Thats the type of snow we love to jump in after coming out of our cedar log sauna in/near the capital.
One has to enjoy all seasons and winter means no mosquitoes or blackflies.
Its also good for keeping the vodka cool..lol
Cheers!
Hello Fisherfella yeah this Thread is active!
sounds like you live in Newfoundland ;) yes we got use to "Winter" but 6 Months of it is a little bit to long - hope you dont run out of Vodka;):D

Interesting!!!

Canada is the place to go for WEED.

You are now the leader in medical and recreation Dope.

I wonder how many US Residents will be spending a few nights in Canadian jails.
Yes we are on the Map now for the Place to go for" Weeds"
but way to many restrictions :(-first Day a Guy got caught already smoking Pot while driving it cost Him 600 Bucks :eek:

I guess you need to take control of the remote and of course wearing your finest Lingerie should make any red-blooded guy forget whatever sport he was going to watch and get ready for the Bedroom Games!! :kiss: Watch out for that contact high with all the Weed being smoked in Canada now :)
it use to work when we both were younger;)
now if I grab the Remote and take it to Bed with me he comes and continues watching on the Bedroom TV:(~we might try Weed once there is no more Line ups in the Stores;):)

When Friday evening gets here it is over the border and thru the woods to a Ontario head shop I go.
oops almost missed replying to this, well if you want to sneak across the Border to get some Weed, better make sure they are not sold our already;)

Yes we are on the Map now for the Place to go for" Weeds"
but way to many restrictions :(-first Day a Guy got caught already smoking Pot while driving it cost Him 600 Bucks :eek:

That is what he deserves.

At least smoke when not at driving.

:kiss::kiss: had to take one of my kids to the dentist, so iam a little late ;)
talk to you later xo xo

Just finished watching the Hockey, so I thought I drop in and say Hi:):kiss::rose:
oh and the Jets won:)

Good Morning Everybody -its a Monday and Iam feeling lousy but wishing all of you who stop in a half decent Monday ;)

Good Morning Everybody -its a Monday and Iam feeling lousy but wishing all of you who stop in a half decent Monday ;)

Good morning Ling. Sorry you're feeling bad. Some chicken soup might be in order.

Hope it doesn't linger.

ry:rose:

Yes Hump Day today;):) so I hope my Hunny didnt work to hard and feels like fooling around a bit :D-well you have an enjoyable Trip and stay safe:kiss:

I am back now, I sure wish I could been a few days more on the trip.:rolleyes:

I hope your week gets off to a great start:rose:

it use to work when we both were younger;)
now if I grab the Remote and take it to Bed with me he comes and continues watching on the Bedroom TV:(~we might try Weed once there is no more Line ups in the Stores;):)

Just get rid of the batteries in the remotes and who knows use them for another of your "toys". Hope the Weed will make things better for the both of you. Does it make you more amorous? Sleepy? Talkative?

Hope you get to feeling better Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

Thank you Fran:kiss: its better late then not at all hope it wasnt anything major;)

the dentist had to do some drilling and filling it went well and he could eat on that side already on the weekend :)
its a dreary monday so i came to cheer you up with some hugs and :kiss:s ;)

Good morning Ling. Sorry you're feeling bad. Some chicken soup might be in order.

Hope it doesn't linger.

ry:rose:
Good Morning Ry thanks for stoppling in Hun:kiss:
yeah had some Chicken Soup, but it hasnt helped to much yet;)

Just get rid of the batteries in the remotes and who knows use them for another of your "toys". Hope the Weed will make things better for the both of you. Does it make you more amorous? Sleepy? Talkative?

Hope you get to feeling better Sexy Lady!! :kiss:
haha :) I dont want to have a fight on my Hands;)
as for Batteries I always got one or two spares in one of my Drawers somewhere for my Toys ;):)~ we are not really in a rush so its gonna be a while yet before we try and buy some Pot;)

Back