Daddy's Little Girl: Second Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhh. I just saw the deletion. ? Honey? It was a good share not a bad share....

Hugs.
 
Yeah... that about sums it up for me too. Trying to hang on to hope. I'm a bit disappointed but trying to keep myself from falling down too far. Guess I've got skinned knees metaphorically.

Sun isn't shining yet, but it isn't a downpour either... not sure of delayed reaction or just actually getting more jaded than I thought.

So focussing on happy today.
 
I can't cry yet because that means I gave up. I'm not giving up yet. There could be logic... there is still room for him to show up and be the man I expected him to be. There is still room. I don't write people off so quickly. We are torn but not broken. Not yet. When I give up hope, then I'll cry. If I do now... then I won't be able to fix that trust. We all make mistakes. We are all less than our best. We all have moments when we make the wrong choice. He is young and a bit less experienced. I'm trying really really really hard to hang on to the man I knew who held my hand the first night I was alone. The one who accepted me scars and all. Pills bills and everything in between . I'm praying with everything I have that whatever soul searching he has to do to come back and face things he will do. Because I really really need him to prove to me that I'm wrong. I really want to be wrong.
 
Yeah... distraction is good. I've been cooking and mopping. Both useful.
 
2689305d1195896d267950680629520d.jpg
 
If crying means giving up to you then I can understand why you do not wish too. If all else fails distraction can help. I have been doing house chores to keep distracted.
Crying isn’t giving up for me it’s a release of all the bubbling emotions, like depressurising. It then allows me to think more clearly.

Big hugs sent 🌸

Yeah... distraction is good. I've been cooking and mopping. Both useful.

You both can come clean my place, organize my office, get my emails up to date, and make dinner if you really need distractions! :cool:

:rose:
 
Don't tempt me... you already know my answer. What time is my flight?
 
About littles... or just myself?

I like rules. I like boundaries, knowing what is acceptable or not acceptable. I feel safer knowing things.

I like honesty. Don't tell me one thing and then do another. My trust quickly becomes doubtful of you, and it hurts to be lied to - I won't forget because I can't.

I don't think I'm much different than anyone else in that respect.

(This came out of conversation with friends, and I thought I would share)
 
hello, here to say hi so I can find this thread again, I haven't been on Lit for quite some time, nice to see a place for little to chat and share stuff :)
 
I like rules. I like boundaries, knowing what is acceptable or not acceptable. I feel safer knowing things.

I like honesty. Don't tell me one thing and then do another. My trust quickly becomes doubtful of you, and it hurts to be lied to - I won't forget because I can't.

I don't think I'm much different than anyone else in that respect.

(This came out of conversation with friends, and I thought I would share)

As far as rules and boundaries:
It holds true for me. Though I also tend to push on occasion to be sure he'll push back.

As far as "never forget"
This does not hold true for me. I have the opposite problem. Oh have a hard time getting mad and expressing mad. I have a hard time believing I have a genuine cause to be mad. I tend to blame me. Then I gave a hard time holding on to the useful righteous anger. I am too forgiving. It can be a problem because in an effort to give people the benefit of the doubt I tend to repetitively set myself up for disappointment.
( this makes current issue so ironic. I'm actually trying to learn to be reasonably NO about something and because no one knows that issue of mine they are saying nahhhhhhg just a person moment nahhhhhh you're being too hard... :/ the people who know me ate saying omg seriously you finally understand get mad so now just ... walk.....away.... it is ok to walk .... away....)
 
[blurt]

I miss him.

I want the hurt to stop, but i don't want to stop feeling him near me.

I'm not very good at letting go. :(

[/blurt]
 
Blurts are good.
Hugs are good too...
I dunno if you are a hugger but I am.
 
Blurts are good.
Hugs are good too...
I dunno if you are a hugger but I am.

YES. Yesyesyes.

*holds very still and waits for hugging to commence*

Normally I am an interactive hugger, but this time i need to be hugged on, if that's okay.:rose:
 
Oh! Hugging commenced before I asked lol. I'm sowwie! I was taking care of 3 year old. Hugs tighter.
 
As far as rules and boundaries:
It holds true for me. Though I also tend to push on occasion to be sure he'll push back.

As far as "never forget"
This does not hold true for me. I have the opposite problem. Oh have a hard time getting mad and expressing mad. I have a hard time believing I have a genuine cause to be mad. I tend to blame me. Then I gave a hard time holding on to the useful righteous anger. I am too forgiving. It can be a problem because in an effort to give people the benefit of the doubt I tend to repetitively set myself up for disappointment.
( this makes current issue so ironic. I'm actually trying to learn to be reasonably NO about something and because no one knows that issue of mine they are saying nahhhhhhg just a person moment nahhhhhh you're being too hard... :/ the people who know me ate saying omg seriously you finally understand get mad so now just ... walk.....away.... it is ok to walk .... away....)

I am the same... I'll try again. I'll try to put it behind me. Try to pretend the hurt really didn't happen. But I never forget. It's always there even as I try. I think that's the one thing I find hard to forgive. The hurt it caused, the way it made me feel.

Maybe I hold on because I'm afraid if I say something or make a fuss, I won't like the outcome. I hate confrontation, except when it comes to my friends.

I'm learning, though. One Dom friend, non-sexual, once asked me what I wanted most to learn, where I wanted to grow. I've never forgotten that. He was going to help me get "xyz" - and he really worked hard, nurturing me, encouraging me. Making me practice my 'f*** you' voice to build me back up after my divorce.

Right now, when I don't like something or I'm disappointed, I know I can say something. I know that I don't need to fear he'll fly into a rage or walk away. That thing that may seem so simple means the world to me and does more to help me believe, love, adore than anything. It makes me feel like I'm healing.

- nonsensical blabbering -
 
Not nonsense at all. You just described my Sir and my relationship. That right there. That is exactly what we are, what he is, what he does. That is also why there will never be a day we are both breathing that he isn't in my life...because that's what I needed. What I will always need. To know that there is one person who WON'T walk away no matter what. To know I can muck up and be human and be honest and at least he will accept me. Doesn't mean he won't call me out on the stupid shit I do. He does. And I am ok with that because he is him. I don't think it was my 'fuck you' voice specifically... it was my mile high walls and a me that didn't even know who me was anymore. Now that I found me again and I've learned to take those walls down a dozen notches we're working on joy and ability to recognize and feel and accept attraction. *dies*

I'm really glad you had that person to help you. It's important.

It always reminds me of Greys Anatomy. I miss Christina
 
Abandonment is a huge issue for me. Huge.

I'll be back to contribute when my brain isn't running in seventeen different directions at once. :rolleyes:

Love you girls. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top