New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

29 m, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner. Currently I've also been interested in sexfights but that's a story for another day. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested send me a message or just PM me your Kik screen name and I'll add you.

On the overnight shift for the next month, looking for someone to chat with; interesting and intriguing would be good. Pm for kik please.

Bored

38 yr old SWF BBW. Looking for 29-58 year old SINGLE White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES... I'll repeat NO FEMALES...I'm not into women or interested in talking to women. SinfullyAngel is my kik. Specially men in the Southern USA, I'll be moving to Tennessee in November.

38 yr old SWF BBW. Looking for 29-58 year old SINGLE White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES... I'll repeat NO FEMALES...I'm not into women or interested in talking to women. SinfullyAngel is my kik. Specially men in the Southern USA, I'll be moving to Tennessee in November.

Sent message, from GA here! Kik same as here

Single Englishman, 36, I'm on and off kik pretty much all day. If you enjoy a constant back and forth I'm probably not the man for you, but if you enjoy exchanging a couple of dirty messages as and when your day allows then come say hi.

Kik name's the same as here. Tell me you saw me on Lit.

Kik Fun

Online right now.

I'm looking for someone who is open minded, articulate, and would love to help get me off to my fantasies!

Message me on KIK: geeky_stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back