What's He or She Saying?

tumblr_nmxdv3tmGx1r7eta3o1_500.png

"Thanks for cooking me breakfast, sweetie. I owe you big time.
You're one of my husband's friends, right?"
:eek:

ZV3aJWC.jpg

"Look, I told you, I don't have time for a boyfriend. Law school takes up
like ALL of my time and then some. Can't we just be fuck buddies for now?"

shutterstock-female-single-doctors.jpg

I recommend 2 straws with that drink and a shoulder rub at 10,000 feet. Doctors orders.

tumblr_p9xm1pZdLC1ugv4iho1_1280.jpg

"Well, that's what you promised the last time too. So this time I'm wearing glasses. Deal with it."

Last edited:
shutterstock-female-single-doctors.jpg

"Hmmm, it sounds like you have Testicular BackedUp-itis. It's also known as Blue Balls, Marriage
and No, Not Until After You Buy Me Dinner. There seems to be a lot of it going around lately. Well, at least
since Doctor Liz opened her clinic and all those 5 Star Yelp reviews we keep getting anyways. Fortunately
for you, Doctor Liz has developed a holistic oral massage technique that seems quite effective. Or, I can
prescribe you some pills and point you in the direction of some discreet, but expensive
subscription websites for you to pursue a home remedy. So, which would you prefer? Home remedy,
or money-back guaranteed holistic remedy right here, right now?"

Last edited:
tumblr_pe2rfhkXJW1qc8le9o1_400.gif

"Well, yes, I've done pretty well in real estate over the years.
But the girls have certainly helped too."

:rolleyes:

xNUjkKq.jpg

"It is a nice room. It's a beautiful room in fact. How can we ever thank you, Liz?"

:cattail:

Last edited:
img-36681674f0.jpg

"I know. I don't see anyone around either. Okay. But you totally promise you'll hurry, right?"

:D

I apologise for the uniform malfunction, but the buttons were torn off by the last patient. It's an occupational hazard of being a therapist treating sex addicts. Mind you it will save us a little time getting down to your therapy.

Back