Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

Reminds me of good times with a male friend as a teenager.

My mate and I used to watch porn all the time together, we would always end up pulling our cocks out and jerking off.

The first time it happened we were about 18. we were at his house, his parents were away, we’dnhad a few beers and played some PlayStation. Then he stuck a porno video on. He must of thought it completely natural to just get his cock out and stroke it. I was taken aback, but eventually did the same at his request. We ended up comparing cock size (his was a lot thicker than mine) and eventually load size after we’d both ejected on the black coffee table.

After a few times of doing this we started playing little games like, whoever shot the smallest load had to lick the other ones load up. I saved up my cum for over a week to try winning that game, although I did have to lick his cum up several times. We also had races of who could cum first, always with naughty forfeits.

Great times.
 
Masturbation in front of others

As a group of young lads, we often got our cocks out. We compared sizes and challenged each other to how far we could ejaculate and how much cum we produced. As time went on we often stroked each other off. When we eventually hung out with girls we liked to masturbate in front of them as well and encouraged them to help out - great times.
 
I wouldn't mind the person who I was dating at the time to be watching me. Over cam or anything, No. I don't feel comfortable about that sort of thing. I'd be too afraid of weirdos putting it online for the whole world to see.


I feel the same way. I do think it's hot though.
 
Honestly, I hate it. I'd never do it on cam and I've only reluctantly done it with partners.
 
I wouldn't mind the person who I was dating at the time to be watching me. Over cam or anything, No. I don't feel comfortable about that sort of thing. I'd be too afraid of weirdos putting it online for the whole world to see.

Yes that would be tragic, I mean for the weirdos... uh, no I wasn't watching. I just noticed youse there turnin' chineese. I had a friend who rigged up a venetian blind beside the bed and asked his dates to pose for him while he watched through the blinds. Good photographer too. so... who're you dating now?

monica-bellucci-nude-1.gif
 
Last edited:
was at a hotel with the kids several months ago, so there was no time for any extracurricular activities in the bedroom, and i let the wife know how disappointed i was with that. so before we left the last morning, i surprised her in the shower. i knew with the kids just on the other side of the walls, she wouldn't be down for one on one action, so i let her get out and watched her dry off her wet, sexy body thru the shower glass.

i was rock hard - i fucking needed her, but i knew it wasn't going to happen. so i loaded up on the conditioner in the shower and started stroking. she was too busy getting her hair up in the towel that she didn't notice, so after she had her towel set, i tapped on the glass. she turned around to see me pleasing myself, and i got a good view of her perky tits. she slid the shower door back open to whisper her satisfaction that i was jerking off to her. i told her to close the door and turn back around so i could see her perfect ass. she did as she was told and within 30 second i shot my load all over the glass.

we got back home later that night, and even after a long flight back, she fucked my brains out that night (best blowjob she'd given me in at leas two years, in particular), and was sure to tell me what a turn on it was watching me that morning.
 
I like to be watched and also like watching someone masterbate.

I’ve always enjoyed masterbating since my teens. In my sixties I still masterbate every day.
I love being watched and watching other women and men masterbating.
Its lovely watching them orgasm, trembling with great joy.
Being watched intensifies the pleasure for me especially if they take it in their mouth as I’m about to ejaculate.
Mfm is my favourite when everyone joins in
 
Absolutely!
I am male, single with a seven inch cock.
It is my strongest fantasy to be on show for one or many women and to pleasure myself while they tell me how.
If any women do want to watch, feel free to pm me for Skype, Kik or hangouts usernames.
 
Love it. Used to go on cam and have people watch. But the site doesn't exist anymore so been looking for another option to show off.
 
Although it was't me pleasuring myself I did ejaculate at a cfnm Sunday afternoon gathering. I served Sunday lunch then seved drinks to the guests. Eventually the hostess decided my erection was distracting so she stood behind me and mastubated me infront of the guests. I then had to mop the kitchen floor.
 
My last relationship the best sex was always when I got myself going while he watched.
I loved it even more when he started telling me how I should touch myself. The masturbation never lasted long though because he would get toooo excited too quickly.
But I would definitely be up for it again.
 
I have enjoyed doing this with my female partners - such a turn on for us both
 
I love it when it’s mutual viewing. Watching each other pleasure ourselves and hearing her moan as she rubs herself while watching me. Mmmm just getting hard thinking about it.
 
Back
Top