Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi sienna

you know for all the sexiness of your appearance, and the "images" that appear on this thread...
finding out that you make candles is really "hot"
something i have always wanted to learn to do, but as yet have not found a place near me to teach the skill

that's ole' clear for ya...

Another late shift over, and it was a busy one. Only 2 more to go and then 4 days off, Yipee!!

Again I missed her :( I had to leave LIT early because I found things I wanted to do before I fell asleep. I am looking forward to being online at the same time as Lorraine soon :)
===================================================
This is real sex!

More Than Just Friends

MrBrett, thank you for sharing such a beautiful movie :) :kiss:
LOL ... I promise I won't do it anymore :p

Kissing either of my lips would always be a pleasure vibes ;) :kiss:
hi sienna
you know for all the sexiness of your appearance, and the "images" that appear on this thread...
finding out that you make candles is really "hot"
something i have always wanted to learn to do, but as yet have not found a place near me to teach the skill
that's ole' clear for ya...

Hi clearlight :) :kiss: Welcome to the Erotic Thread
Making candles is easy to learn. Most craft centres supply "starter kits" and easy instructions that must be obeyed (fire risks). Once you get the basics you can experiment. The waxes, sterin and different fragrances are the most expensive re-suppliable resources. Moulds are re-usable and last forever. The crucibles are solid glass jars and old food cans along with a small deep pan. The only technical instrument is a thermometer :)

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

PM's:

Opportunity to discuss "power dressing for women"...

Others, chat and role play requests ignored.

Yes agreed power dressing .............a favourite look for me !!

hello Sienna !!

Yes trojank :) Not only favourite with me also, but essential. If I didn't power dress for work, nobody would take me serious and most important of all, the casual look would never ever work.

Not only is it the style of dress you use. It also reflects upon your intelligence and abilities. Sexy it may also be, but it tells everyone, both men and women, you mean business and you are there not to be fucked around with :)

:kiss:

Yes trojank :) Not only favourite with me also, but essential. If I didn't power dress for work, nobody would take me serious and most important of all, the casual look would never ever work.

Not only is it the style of dress you use. It also reflects upon your intelligence and abilities. Sexy it may also be, but it tells everyone, both men and women, you mean business and you are there not to be fucked around with :)

stop stop youre talking my language ....keep talking Dirty its hitting the spot lol !!

:D Oh I see you like to be domineered by ladies who power dress? ;)

What's not to like, tight fitting blouse, TM Lewin fitted type and tight trousers especially well fitted smart power suit type, or well fitting skirt, as said with the right body that look can be stunning, bit of a fantasy mmm you know executive boss behind her desk ! Coupled with the right scent mmmm

What's not to like, tight fitting blouse, TM Lewin fitted type and tight trousers especially well fitted smart power suit type, or well fitting skirt, as said with the right body that look can be stunning, bit of a fantasy mmm you know executive boss behind her desk ! Coupled with the right scent mmmm

Care to share one of your fantasies with us trojank? :) Have you a particular story on LIT you want us to go to? Or, maybe just write it here ;)

Care to share one of your fantasies with us trojank? :) Have you a particular story on LIT you want us to go to? Or, maybe just write it here ;)

Not one for writing Sienna sadly, anyway women do it justice far more than men, were like kids at christmas, the wrapping paper gets ripped off. Womens detail is second to none in the arousal stakes !

Not one for writing Sienna sadly, anyway women do it justice far more than men, were like kids at christmas, the wrapping paper gets ripped off. Womens detail is second to none in the arousal stakes !

Do you read any of the LIT submissions? Have you found one that matches your fantasy yet? :) If not, it's a shame, there must be hundreds ;)

Do you read any of the LIT submissions? Have you found one that matches your fantasy yet? :) If not, it's a shame, there must be hundreds ;)

I have dabbled on occasion, there are some really descriptive talented writers on here, many stories n fantasies that strike a chord !

Preparing dinner. I have some king prawns left from yesterday, excellently fresh, so waste not want not, I'm going to use the BBC recipe for caesar salad to go along with it...

Ingredients
4 large free-range eggs
3 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
4 tbsp lime juice
4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Flesh meat of prawns chopped, atleast 2 full king prawns (or potted ordinary prawns)
4 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for frying
freshly ground black pepper
100g parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
1 large cos lettuce, washed and torn into pieces
4 thick slices of white bread, crusts removed, cubed

Preparation method
Place the eggs in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Boil for 1 minute and then plunge into cold water to stop the cooking process. Once the eggs are cool enough to handle, crack the eggs into a food processor and add the garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and prawn meat. Process well and add pepper to taste. Place the cos lettuce in a bowl. Fry the bread cubes in a little olive oil until crispy, then drain on kitchen paper.
To serve, pour the dressing over the leaves and add the croutons and parmesan. Toss well and serve at once with warm garlic bread (optional)

Serves two adults and 3 children

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Preparing dinner. I have some king prawns left from yesterday, excellently fresh, so waste not want not, I'm going to use the BBC recipe for caesar salad to go along with it...

Ingredients
4 large free-range eggs
3 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
4 tbsp lime juice
4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Flesh meat of prawns chopped, atleast 2 full king prawns (or potted ordinary prawns)
4 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for frying
freshly ground black pepper
100g parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
1 large cos lettuce, washed and torn into pieces
4 thick slices of white bread, crusts removed, cubed

Preparation method
Place the eggs in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Boil for 1 minute and then plunge into cold water to stop the cooking process. Once the eggs are cool enough to handle, crack the eggs into a food processor and add the garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and prawn meat. Process well and add pepper to taste. Place the cos lettuce in a bowl. Fry the bread cubes in a little olive oil until crispy, then drain on kitchen paper.
To serve, pour the dressing over the leaves and add the croutons and parmesan. Toss well and serve at once with warm garlic bread (optional)

Serves two adults and 3 children

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

tossed salad ............BBC and double enteunders !!

mz_4825616_bodyshot_300x400-2.gif

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Last edited:
I could take you seriously sweet friend :kiss:

You didn't mention if you can speak the language of your grandparents

Hi Kudram :) :kiss: Hi Vibes :) :kiss:
Yes I picked that up from conversations as a child, although my Mum, Grandma and older sister spoke fluent italian, I was taught to speak english from birth, but... a child always ears and understands whatever languages are around them ;)

I still need to clarify certain italian words sometimes though :)

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Hi Kudram :) :kiss: Hi Vibes :) :kiss:
Yes I picked that up from conversations as a child, although my Mum, Grandma and older sister spoke fluent italian, I was taught to speak english from birth, but... a child always ears and understands whatever languages are around them ;)

I still need to clarify certain italian words sometimes though :)

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge
I'm at your disposal ... if you think I may help :)

I'm at your disposal ... if you think I may help :)

I think we should remain speaking english, so as not to confuse the viewers and guests, regulars and hosts vibes. But, thank you, I will contact you should I have any queries :)

ça va sans dire ... oh, and, same goes for the either lips kissing business :D ;) :kiss:

Hey there! Just stopping by, saying hello again =] I'll be able to be here and talk all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back