Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely...

Anyone else come here for the stories and stay for the fun??

I never paid attention to this part of the site. The stories hooked me, but a couple of days ago I stumbled over here. What a goldmine of terrific people and opportunities to share stories and passions! :D
 
It is certainly where the most interesting men are hanging out...

And how was your coffee this morning?

Hi Mandy, thanks for the compliment. The coffee was great.....the morning has brightened up a lot.;)
 
Very true. I've met some wonderful people here - some lots of fun and actually stayed around for more than one or two PMs - other were just the flutternutters but fun all the same.... I miss a few that just dropped off - no goodbye PM or kiss my ass see ya later PM - lol.... only met one in real life - and well - um - yeah - that was very much lot of fun..

Being an over 50 female, grandmother of six and where I am today - oh yes - life is interesting.

alright I'll be the goose what is a flutternutter?
 
I thought everyone knew what those were....

peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich

no silly man - those are fluff a nutters - marshmellow fluff and peanut butter


flutternutters - are those that flit by in and out of our lives annoying us - you know the fluttering of nothing....

of course - now that I think about it - that sandwich does sound good with my afternoon coffee....
 
no silly man - those are fluff a nutters - marshmellow fluff and peanut butter


flutternutters - are those that flit by in and out of our lives annoying us - you know the fluttering of nothing....

of course - now that I think about it - that sandwich does sound good with my afternoon coffee....

A big thanks for clearing that up I didn't think the first answer made a lot of sense
:rose:
 
A big thanks for clearing that up I didn't think the first answer made a lot of sense
:rose:

anytime - I am a plethora of knowledge and know a lot of stuff - (actually I made that word up - but hey it sounded good - didn't it?) - yeah right!!!!
 
anytime - I am a plethora of knowledge and know a lot of stuff - (actually I made that word up - but hey it sounded good - didn't it?) - yeah right!!!!

It's a great word and remember shakespeare would make up his own words:rose:
 
nothing wrong with a kid in a candy store, love it myself but we all try to avoid the fluttermutter candy, wont something longer lasting like hum bugs (lasts all day and many days)
garry
 
hi all, another 50 something. At least for a few more years.

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.

- Oscar Wilde -
 
yes we can all take a bit of biting but not to much bending we might break
 
me too and having a big ol party :nana:

I gave myself a big ol' party on turning 50 - and every year I give a party, invite my friends over and try to have a pool party - however, every every year it rains buckets but the party is just as good inside. I give party favors too - that year for my 50th I gave 50 cent pieces and for my 55 I gave two nickels glued together...

my b'day is in about a month - and this one is special considering the year I've had -
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top