Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my co-workers (who was also a former professor of mine) died last night. :(
 
The thumb is much better. It's peeling at the moment. I've been covering it with band-aids when I'm at work so I don't gross out my students.

This is the second time in three months that I've had an infection in my thumb, and this time around was much worse. I'm guessing that I should suck it up and see the doc if it happens again.
 
But it's true! :p I have pink, red, royal blue, pink tartan, and black so worn they have holes in them but I can't bring myself to part with them.

Oh my gosh, you're my new hero, I only have a black pair with black,purple and pink shoelaces, and a pair of blue ones with orange shoelaces.
 
A cow... on a chicken house...


*blink*

It's from the movie O Brother Where Art Thou? And if you've not seen it, it's a prerequisite for hanging with the cool kids, so go and watch it.







What are you waiting on, go and watch it!
 
eilan, sorry to hear that. :<



i hated o brother where art thou. absolutely, positively loathed it. i will never see another coen brothers movie again. :p

ed
 
I can't now that I know it's Coen Brothers.
madnono.gif

Pfft, o well.
 
I want these! Or maybe in navy/white polka dots. Decisions.

Darling, when it comes to shoes and decisions, the only possible decision is to get both! They are seriously cute--I may have to get a pair for my girl child.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top