The Cute Thread! ^-^

Hi.

Just came across your profile and thread and wanted to say. HI. love what I have read here so far.

I long for the day I can be seen in public with my Queen in the open post. She is all that is right in life and I only live to serve her in everyway she desires of her pet..:heart:

I long for the day I can be seen in public with my Queen in the open post. She is all that is right in life and I only live to serve her in everyway she desires of her pet..:heart:

You have my permission to post here with me as your time permits, my slave and pet. I know Cutie always like new visitors as long as they are respectful, which I know you are and always will be.

Morning, Cutie! How is my daughter this morning? It's another busy day for me, but I will check in as much as possible today. :kiss:

You have my permission to post here with me as your time permits, my slave and pet. I know Cutie always like new visitors as long as they are respectful, which I know you are and always will be.

Morning, Cutie! How is my daughter this morning? It's another busy day for me, but I will check in as much as possible today. :kiss:
Hi mom! I'm good, how are you? :kiss:

I'm doing goos this morning, little one. Feeling a bit aroused too... ;) I think I'll make use of one of your toys should they arrive soon. :devil:

Good morning coffeelover. Other than my needs as stated above, I'm doing well this morning. Just another busy day at work. :(

Well Angel,

If I could be of any help to you let me know! While I am too old to be considered a toy I might have something to assist you with,,,,,,,,,,,,:rose:

tumblr_l9es2damRC1qzwzjto1_500.jpg

Good morning, love! Are you behaving yourself this morning? :devil:

It looks like we have a few now toys to play with.. :D

Be back later today! :kiss:

Did you like me last night?

yes, my dear, you are always wonderful. Hopefully I'll be able to have the time to play and make you cum later, little one. :kiss:

But now I have to finish getting ready for work. :( Be back later!

Back