The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
what sexual act is garunteed to make you cum in a short space of time? [/B]

For us guys, it's not about cumming in a short space of time. In fact, if I can make it last for hours, that's the goal. Mutual satisfaction is much better...

But, sometimes the anticipation and foreplay brings you to the edge and then it's all over pretty quickly.

How long does it normally take you to reach an orgasm?

tn_8tiv said:
For us guys, it's not about cumming in a short space of time. In fact, if I can make it last for hours, that's the goal. Mutual satisfaction is much better...

But, sometimes the anticipation and foreplay brings you to the edge and then it's all over pretty quickly.

How long does it normally take you to reach an orgasm?

:( 40 minutes

what muscles have you developed because of sex?

MercyMia said:
:( 40 minutes

what muscles have you developed because of sex?

Oh bummer Mia...in 40 minutes you should cum multiple times hon.

Now, muscles developed because of sex? 1. Good for heart muscle.
2. Obviously, the penile muscles.
3. Requires pretty strong stomach muscles.

Sex is a great overall workout done properly.

Question: Do you have erotic dreams often?

tn_8tiv said:
Oh bummer Mia...in 40 minutes you should cum multiple times hon.

Now, muscles developed because of sex? 1. Good for heart muscle.
2. Obviously, the penile muscles.
3. Requires pretty strong stomach muscles.

Sex is a great overall workout done properly.

Question: Do you have erotic dreams often?

usually when i'm awake

(side note--i think each woman has a different average time to cum...i'm not a freak! 40 minutes seems long, but it's mine...so i embrace it. thank god, he does too!)

does your mind turn to mush after an orgasm or can you still solve trigonometric equations?

MercyMia said:
usually when i'm awake

(side note--i think each woman has a different average time to cum...i'm not a freak! 40 minutes seems long, but it's mine...so i embrace it. thank god, he does too!)

does your mind turn to mush after an orgasm or can you still solve trigonometric equations?

1+1=? Don't think i could solve one before an orgasm!

Can you feel your partner cum when your inside her / or when he's in you?

MercyMia said:

Before or after I wake up?:D Actually, sexual gratification perks me up mentally and emotionally. It may take a couple of minutes for the blood to go from my penis to my head but after that, it's on with business as usual.

Does your heart rate increase significantly during sex?

tn_8tiv said:
Before or after I wake up?:D Actually, sexual gratification perks me up mentally and emotionally. It may take a couple of minutes for the blood to go from my penis to my head but after that, it's on with business as usual.

Does your heart rate increase significantly during sex?

i'll have to take my pulse next time :) just off the top of my head, i'd say, yes, but not too much...because i feel relaxed, not tired

do you have holes in your socks?

MercyMia said:
i'll have to take my pulse next time :) just off the top of my head, i'd say, yes, but not too much...because i feel relaxed, not tired

Well how else could you but your foot in um!

MercyMia said:

LOL..where did that come from? of course, if I didn't have one, how would I get it on my foot?:D

When was the first time you had oral sex performed on you?

English Lady said:
what socks? I hardly ever wear any*L*

What was the last item of clothing you bought?

a pair of jeans

do you like shoes that slip on or tie up?

slip on's mostly...trying to get out of the house with a toddler in tow is enough effort without having to deal with tying my laces*L*

What items of clothing do you find sexy on the opposite sex?

English Lady said:
slip on's mostly...trying to get out of the house with a toddler in tow is enough effort without having to deal with tying my laces*L*

What items of clothing do you find sexy on the opposite sex?

depending on their build...but generally i like looser clothing that makes my eyes work harder to understand the lines of their bodies.

(we're on a clothing kick here :))

how much would you spend on killer (super sexy) dress shoes that you know you'll only wear once or twice?

not alot. I am just such a cheapskate, i'd spend hours looking for a pair of nice(cheap) shoes, and spend no more than £10-15 at the very most! See i told you i was cheap*L*

What are your views on Bra's?

English Lady said:
not alot. I am just such a cheapskate, i'd spend hours looking for a pair of nice(cheap) shoes, and spend no more than £10-15 at the very most! See i told you i was cheap*L*

What are your views on Bra's?

Finally, a question that perks my interests....Nice lacy bras that show a little hint of pink at the nipples please.

Now, how about the panties?

tn_8tiv said:
Finally, a question that perks my interests....Nice lacy bras that show a little hint of pink at the nipples please.

Now, how about the panties?

we threw them out last week, remember?

side note--not all nipples are pink...but maybe just the ones *you're* interested in...

how old is the oldest pair of underpants you're still wearing these days?

MercyMia said:
we threw them out last week, remember?

side note--not all nipples are pink...but maybe just the ones *you're* interested in...

I'm interested in all colors...sorry!

Carrying on the question:
how old is the oldest pair of underpants you're still wearing these days?

oldest? probably a few years old..i don't often wear knickers so they last me a while*L*

Have you ever cross dressed?(even just for fun?)

English Lady said:
Have you ever cross dressed?(even just for fun?)

Ok, just for you, since no one else is listening. Twice, once for halloween in high school, full wig, nylons etc. I was hot. Second time for a midnight show of Rocky Horror Picture Show I dressed up as Tim Curry's
transvestite character garters and heavy makeup. Hard time finding size 11 1/2 pumps.

Have you ever used a strap on ?

I'm not ignoring you Dr. Hike but I don't believe you intended that one for me. So I'll answer EL's question...

We were all born nude, therefore, I guess I have cross-dressed.;)

Now, back to Dr. Hike's question>>>

No I've never useda strap on though i would love to fuck my husband *girns* perverted aren't i?;)

What is your favourite story category on lit?

English Lady said:
No I've never useda strap on though i would love to fuck my husband *girns* perverted aren't i?;)

What is your favourite story category on lit?

Erotic couplings and romance. But some of the stories in the incest category are well written and can be very erotic.

Great question...what's yours?

I like non consent and loving wives and i also read alot of the erotic couplings,i am not a fan of the incest stories or the BDSM ones(too painful for my liking) but i read a good variety!

What is your favourite fantasy and have you ever/would you ever put it onto paper?

English Lady said:
I like non consent and loving wives and i also read alot of the erotic couplings,i am not a fan of the incest stories or the BDSM ones(too painful for my liking) but i read a good variety!

I'm not into incest hon...but some of the stories are pretty good if you picture a non-relative.

What is your favourite fantasy and have you ever/would you ever put it onto paper?

I have many fantasies...and have written about a few of them along with some actual fantasies that turned into reality.

Have you ever had a fantasy come true?

Last edited:
hmm well I had a fantasy about meeting my internet boyfriend IRL and that happened..worked out well too, i married him*L*

What was the most touching compliment you've ever received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back