Looking for a female author to help me write an IR romance story

tapeworm

Literotica Guru
This story idea that I have might seem to fall into the cuckoling genre but that's not quite the case. A young South Korean couple in their mid-twenties move to the States in order to create a better life for their five year old son. They are illegals however and are thus forced to run a small gorcery store to make ends meet. However, their store is menaced by the local Korean gang that tries to extort money from them. At their wit's end, they wind up meet a recently returned black American Marine who's spent the past five years in Iraq. With the help of some of his buddies, he drives off the gang and saves the young Korean for certain financial ruin. Along the way, the young Korean wife falls in love with the black soldier and begins sleeping with him, but with her hubby's consent. He has always had fantasies of being cuckolded by a black man and encourages them to have sex while he watches. Eventually however, she decides to divorce her husband and marry the black soldier instead. The divorce is rather amiable and her former husband even turns up for her wedding to congratulate her.

What I really need is a female member who can help bring a woman's perspective to my story as as this young South Korean woman undertakes a decision that will most likely result in her being shunned by the local Korean community. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this.

What I really need is a female member who can help bring a woman's perspective to my story as as this young South Korean woman undertakes a decision that will most likely result in her being shunned by the local Korean community.

Can't really help you out, but have some remarks.

First of all, I think you're not looking for "a woman's perspective" as much as you're looking for the perspective from someone with first-hand experience of the Korean community in the US.

Then something to consider is how a couple of illegal immigrants can run a shop: they need to rent the shop, get the supplies (commonly bought on credit - yet they're illegal), etc. That will give plenty of issues for them.

Some potential plot holes (in your summary): how can they have a legal divorce in the US when they're IIs? And how about a US citizen marrying an II, is that even possible? And what does this do to her migration status?

Yeah, I don't think USCIS is gonna be okay with marrying someone here illegally. If you want any advice on how that process plays out, though, this is a great book: [Link removed due to Lit's rules concerning spam. The site was a shopping one to purchase the book.]

Last edited by a moderator:
You both raise some excellent points. I might have to do away with the illegal angle in order to constructe a more realistic plotline. I suppose I might spin it such that they sneak into the U.S on student visas. Would that be a little more plausible? Once again, thanks so much

Student visa is much better. Why do you want them to be illegal. After all you want wife falling in love with the other man and they having this affair.

When was the last time you saw a Korean grocery in a Korean neighborhood? That aint where they are.

A plausible plot involves a Korean female in love with a non-Korean American, and her parents efforts to send her back to Korea. This is common.

Last edited by a moderator:
When was the last time you saw a Korean grocery in a Korean neighborhood? That aint where they are.

A plausible plot involves a Korean female in love with a non-Korean American, and her parents efforts to send her back to Korea. This is common.

That matches very well with the (typically temporary) student visa angle - where the student has to go back to their home country.

Or: Korean couple planning to get married after finishing their studies comes to US on student visa, one of them falls in love with a local and wants to stay but visa running out and promise of marriage back home. In this scenario it may be possible for person on student visa to marry local and that way get residence permit (green card for US, isn't it?).

That matches very well with the (typically temporary) student visa angle - where the student has to go back to their home country.

Or: Korean couple planning to get married after finishing their studies comes to US on student visa, one of them falls in love with a local and wants to stay but visa running out and promise of marriage back home. In this scenario it may be possible for person on student visa to marry local and that way get residence permit (green card for US, isn't it?).

Excellent suggestions but a third alternative presents itself. The young South Korean woman is married to a Korean engineer and dosen't actually need a green card because her hubby already holds one. However, she finds her husband insipid and annoyingly effeminate . Along the way, she falls in love with a black former soldier. It later turns out that her husband has a chronic gambling habit and owes a huge debt to some shady characters. Her new American lover decides to save her hapless hubby but in return claims his wife. Her hubby reluctantly agrees . Eventually, she becomes pregnant with her black lover's baby and divorces her hubby with custody of their five year old son being shared. Would this strike most readers as a more realistic scenario? Once again, thanks so much for the feedback and plot suggestions. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
It later turns out that her husband has a chronic gambling habit and owes a huge debt to some shady characters.

To turn it back to your original idea: hubby decides to pimp her out to raise the much needed cash (could be with or without her consent of course), and in the process she starts a romantic relation with one of the clients.

To turn it back to your original idea: hubby decides to pimp her out to raise the much needed cash (could be with or without her consent of course), and in the process she starts a romantic relation with one of the clients.

That's an excellent suggestion actually and I think I'll incorporate it. Thanks!

If you go this route, it's possible that she has massage experience, so her husband makes her work at a happy ending Asian massage parlor. It'd probably be the easiest way for an inexperienced guy to get his wife into prostitution, and it's possible he'd know the owner from back in Korea, giving him a way of getting into it.

Then again, I am biased, because I love AMPs...

If you go this route, it's possible that she has massage experience, so her husband makes her work at a happy ending Asian massage parlor. It'd probably be the easiest way for an inexperienced guy to get his wife into prostitution, and it's possible he'd know the owner from back in Korea, giving him a way of getting into it.

Then again, I am biased, because I love AMPs...

I like this idea a lot but I think it'd be more realistic if she didn't have previous massage experience. South Korean society is extremely status concious and it is highly unlikely that an engineer would marry a former masseur. Also, our heroine would probably be more appealing to readers if she were some innocent, wide-eyed housewife forced into the sex-trade by a feckless, uncaring husband. Apart from that, thanks so much for this excellent suggestion

This story idea that I have might seem to fall into the cuckoling genre but that's not quite the case. A young South Korean couple in their mid-twenties move to the States in order to create a better life for their five year old son. They are illegals however and are thus forced to run a small gorcery store to make ends meet. However, their store is menaced by the local Korean gang that tries to extort money from them. At their wit's end, they wind up meet a recently returned black American Marine who's spent the past five years in Iraq. With the help of some of his buddies, he drives off the gang and saves the young Korean for certain financial ruin. Along the way, the young Korean wife falls in love with the black soldier and begins sleeping with him, but with her hubby's consent. He has always had fantasies of being cuckolded by a black man and encourages them to have sex while he watches. Eventually however, she decides to divorce her husband and marry the black soldier instead. The divorce is rather amiable and her former husband even turns up for her wedding to congratulate her.

What I really need is a female member who can help bring a woman's perspective to my story as as this young South Korean woman undertakes a decision that will most likely result in her being shunned by the local Korean community. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this.

I like your original idea better. Stick with it.

Both her and her husband are watching the FIGHT. The black soldier and his black buddies have their shirts off and they are fighting against the korean gang. Her husband decides to help during the fight but he gets KNOCKED OUT. The fight gets crazy and half the black soldiers get their shorts ripped off revealing their BIG BLACK COCKS. She is scared watching the fight but excited at the same time especially with their dicks hanging out. Eventually the black soldier and his black buddies win. But because there is so much adrenaline in them their dicks start to get erect big time.

Her animal instincts kick in and she runs up to the black soldier to thank him but then drops to her knees and starts to suck him off.

Then the husband wakes up from being knocked out and sees his wife sucking all their cocks. He is shocked but becomes aroused and pulls out his dick and starts to jerk off. Eventually they all cum on his wifes face. From here she starts to fall in love with the main black guy but continues to fuck his black friends too and the husband gets to watch.

Screw the little details, it's an erotic story. Yes a plot is important but don't worry about too many of the little details where it prevents you from getting to the GOOD STUFF.

I like your original idea better. Stick with it.

Both her and her husband are watching the FIGHT. The black soldier and his black buddies have their shirts off and they are fighting against the korean gang. Her husband decides to help during the fight but he gets KNOCKED OUT. The fight gets crazy and half the black soldiers get their shorts ripped off revealing their BIG BLACK COCKS. She is scared watching the fight but excited at the same time especially with their dicks hanging out. Eventually the black soldier and his black buddies win. But because there is so much adrenaline in them their dicks start to get erect big time.

Her animal instincts kick in and she runs up to the black soldier to thank him but then drops to her knees and starts to suck him off.

Then the husband wakes up from being knocked out and sees his wife sucking all their cocks. He is shocked but becomes aroused and pulls out his dick and starts to jerk off. Eventually they all cum on his wifes face. From here she starts to fall in love with the main black guy but continues to fuck his black friends too and the husband gets to watch.

Screw the little details, it's an erotic story. Yes a plot is important but don't worry about too many of the little details where it prevents you from getting to the GOOD STUFF.

You do have a point and the above scenario is certainly something that I'd like to include in my story. I've been doing some thinking. Perhaps instead of being illegals running a grocery store, they are legal immigrants operating a dry-cleaning place and have entered the U.S legally on an investor visa. When they are menaced by the local Korean gang, they turn for help to the handsome, charming former black Marine who has won the loveof the pretty young Korean wife. She is genuinely fond of her husband but has never truly loved him in the romantic sense since she married him mostly to escape the life of poverty that had been foisted on her as an orphan.

You do have a point and the above scenario is certainly something that I'd like to include in my story. I've been doing some thinking. Perhaps instead of being illegals running a grocery store, they are legal immigrants operating a dry-cleaning place and have entered the U.S legally on an investor visa.

*Check*

When they are menaced by the local Korean gang, they turn for help to the handsome, charming former black Marine who has won the loveof the pretty young Korean wife.

I see, so the former black marine comes to the laundry mat to do his laundry but notices how hot she is and they start a rapport with lots of flirting. She even sees him pull out his skimpy SILK underwear he wears when he fucks women and she comments on it and the black guy can tell is makes her pussy wet.

Eventually korean gang members come into the laundry mat harassing her and the black guy notices. After the korean gang member leaves she cries and the black guy comforts her or something.

She is genuinely fond of her husband but has never truly loved him in the romantic sense since she married him mostly to escape the life of poverty that had been foisted on her as an orphan.

She needs to get fucked by a real man, now she's in the land of OPPORTUNITY.

Back