Shy no longer....

attachment.php

I would soooo love to be kneeling on the other side;) What a shot!!!

Better? Didn't think it was possible, but YES.....much better. Such striking curves, skin silky smooth, watching the water bead and trickle down, so lovely.
I was guessing you liked to bite some.......seeing the darker side of you come out and liking more and more. *whispers* bite away my dear.;)
*snaps her teeth playfully*
Don't worry...I kiss right after I bite. It won't leave a mark...well not a big one /wink

Oh. So I have to hunt for the bunny.
Hunting for bunny wabbits!

I would soooo love to be kneeling on the other side;) What a shot!!!
I think my nails might be digging in a little deeper if you were
/gasp

Don't worry...I kiss right after I bite. It won't leave a mark...well not a big one
Pain then pleasure......my kind of lady. Bites and kisses from you......would be pure heaven

I think my nails might be digging in a little deeper if you were
Hope you could stand that long, because I could dine on such a lovely treat for hours *grins*

Pain then pleasure......my kind of lady. Bites and kisses from you......would be pure heaven
I like to pretend I can be mean, but honestly...I am a lover not a fighter. I will kiss away nips that have been to sharp. And then maybe even apologize further.

Hope you could stand that long, because I could dine on such a lovely treat for hours *grins*
*does some quick stretching*
*grabs a bottle of water*
Ok! Let's go! /wink

oh? well bring it on! :)
Rawr! *starts sharpening her nails*

I have to say it again. A great thread. The best set of boudoir style pics on this forum.

Wonderfully done. You are a great model and the choices of poses, outfits, lighting, composition, and depth-of-field are just great.

rose-blooming.gif

ok wait, no sharp stuff!

dont' want you getting hurt :)
Hmm...not worried about you? /giggle

I think that would be a good kind of hurt though!
Absolutely! And see above...I kiss away the real bad ones. Plus, let's never forget the safety word! Safety First!

I have to say it again. A great thread. The best set of boudoir style pics on this forum.

Wonderfully done. You are a great model and the choices of poses, outfits, lighting, composition, and depth-of-field are just great.

rose-blooming.gif
Awwwww! THank you so much! Your wonderful comments make me smile! My husband will appreciate this one too :)

Absolutely! And see above...I kiss away the real bad ones. Plus, let's never forget the safety word! Safety First!

I couldn't agree more. Safety first! That gorgeous ass shouldn't come second though, nor should the front...damn, we are in a conundrum!

Maybe even apologize further.......I like that even more. Not into pain myself, but with you I would do whatever tickles your fancy.

*does some quick stretching*
*grabs a bottle of water*
Ok! Let's go! /wink
*wraps around around waste and breathes deeply* finally :) People get few hidden mysteries / treasures in life......seeing aurora borealis, finding a 4 leaf clover and sliding under your skirt. To me the Holy Grail *whispers* Thank you

I couldn't agree more. Safety first! That gorgeous ass shouldn't come second though, nor should the front...damn, we are in a conundrum!
I have a solution. We just keep rolling over each other. Like a sexy tumbleweed!

nope not at all, i get cuts on myself weekly, sometimes daily, I'm not worried ;)
Well then we shall get along just fine!

The photography is very well done. Is he a professional, or just well practiced in this style? :rose:
He is not a professional, but simply an enthusiast! He will appreciate the compliment very much! I am a lucky woman in that I get to be his muse while he furthers his skill!

*wraps around around waste and breathes deeply* finally :) People get few hidden mysteries / treasures in life......seeing aurora borealis, finding a 4 leaf clover and sliding under your skirt. To me the Holy Grail *whispers* Thank you
Oh goodness! I warned you!
*hauls in her new purchase of a swooning couch*
This has to live here now...in my thread.
Thank you, darlin'!

OMG you are a hot woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh thank you so much!! You are so enthusiastic and I love it!

Holy Cow! What an amazing thread....you are one of the sexiest woman on lit. Thank you so much for your creative and sexy posts.....cant wait to see more. Wish you were my Saturday night date!:rose:

Ok, just to warn you, after the first hour or two, I might get dizzy...
Ok...we will take little breathers...I call on top!! /giggle

I like the new pictures, as for you grabbing your ass, you should leave it in my hands.:cattail:
Naughty man! Oh...would you be nicer? /wink

Holy Cow! What an amazing thread....you are one of the sexiest woman on lit. Thank you so much for your creative and sexy posts.....cant wait to see more. Wish you were my Saturday night date!:rose:
Thank you for the lovely compliments! *is dizzy*
Umm...just a disclaimer...I would wear more than a skirt and handcuffs on a date /wink

*paging through Lit records* "swooning couch, swooning couch" Wait.......could it be.......the first one on Lit. *Puffs out chest some* First swooning couch that I can see on Lit. You are welcome. Sorry you had to buy one, but it is a great looking swooning couch. :D *whispers* couches are great for photo shoots also.......its a win win:)

*wiggles her tail*
My husband is pleased to share me and not the jealous type /wink

*Grabs and squeeses Your Tail* .. I'm glad he isn't the Jealous type .. Those second floor leeps aren't as easy now ... :D :devil: ;) .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I have no problem with that, but for the fantasy, could you give me a hint where exactly you would be sitting?! ;)
I will give you....straddle, but I won't tell you which way I'll be facing /wink

She really is gorgeous! I'm jealous :p
*bunny hug*
Helloooooo, darling!
*snuggle*

*paging through Lit records* "swooning couch, swooning couch" Wait.......could it be.......the first one on Lit. *Puffs out chest some* First swooning couch that I can see on Lit. You are welcome. Sorry you had to buy one, but it is a great looking swooning couch. :D *whispers* couches are great for photo shoots also.......its a win win:)
/giggle
The very first one?! Really?! Well it looks fabulous in my thread!
*haz a proud*

*Grabs and squeeses Your Tail* .. I'm glad he isn't the Jealous type .. Those second floor leeps aren't as easy now ... :D :devil: ;) .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:
*wiggles*
I suppose they aren't!

Back