The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaved

Just got out of the shower, nicely shaved cock and balls. Also shaved my man pussy.
Debating on the vibrating dildo or using the but plug and slowly jerking it till the pre cum starts to drip.
Also just put on some kimber James porn...so horny and hard. My balls are so smooth.
Wish I had some help getting off!
 
Just got out of the shower, nicely shaved cock and balls. Also shaved my man pussy.
Debating on the vibrating dildo or using the but plug and slowly jerking it till the pre cum starts to drip.
Also just put on some kimber James porn...so horny and hard. My balls are so smooth.
Wish I had some help getting off!

I just came in and saw you were watching porn. "Hey, man. Mind if I join you?" I sit beside you and open my jeans, pushing them down far enough that my cock is free. I start to stroke while I watch Kimber get fucked, glancing over to watch you stroke.
 
Mmmmmm

Pull those pants totally off! I'll get down on my knees and spread your legs, exposing your tight little man pussy! I'll start licking it while you stroke your cock, working my way up to your balls.
Now move that hand out of the way and let my mouth wrap around your hard cock, while I finger your ass!
 
I would like to be 'her' for a horny one... to start at least.....

tumblr_lmbqgiie321qzfemwo1_400.gif


originally posted by kindtemptress to give proper credit..
 
well , just keep imaging I am 'her' in that above post ( or more) and hope I could make it happen.. a nice , wonderful creamy load........
 
Black sheet panties

Just slipped on my favorite pair of sheer panties and black stripper heels.
Got my favorite dildo deep in me! It's so hard!
 
Just home from work. Feeling very horny and have a lump in my pants that need to release. Time to get naked..............
 
i really need a gay guy or a bi guy i can trust. I have three sexy roleplay ideas.

A man and his boss.
A father and son.
A man and his best friend.

please private message me for mor details.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top