Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess that I have gotten head from women who are, uh, not height-weight proportionate, but in my defense, they always have pretty faces and I never fuck them.

i confess that I have gotten head from women who are, uh, not height-weight proportionate, but in my defense, they always have pretty faces and I never fuck them.

Oh how fucking noble of you.. :rolleyes:

ICT- it is jackasses like this, that give guys a bad name. Thank goodness that all men are not douches.

ICT it's because of "men" like this that my wife had body and self image problems growing up.

ICT it's because of "men" like this that girls in the world suffer from anerexia and other self-image problems

ICT this "man" is not a man at all

ICT I've gotten head from guys who are overweight, guys who aren't at all good looking and, in fact, sometimes they've been fat AND ugly.

IACT in my defence, I've been more interested in their personalities, the way they treat others, how long their fingers are and how many times they can make me cum.

IFCT I've been fortunate never to have gotten head from a total arsehole like you.

ICT Sir and Suit are so fucking yummy, yet so different.

IACT I guess that's what makes them exciting.

IFCT I really need a different hobby.

ICT I've gotten head from guys who are overweight, guys who aren't at all good looking and, in fact, sometimes they've been fat AND ugly.

IACT in my defence, I've been more interested in their personalities, the way they treat others, how long their fingers are and how many times they can make me cum.

IFCT I've been fortunate never to have gotten head from a total arsehole like you.

*Applauds*

Wow...good to know that if you happen to have a little extra weight on your body you can still be allowed to give a douchebag oral, I mean as long as you have a pretty face and all.

What an asshat.

ICT it's because of men like this that I haven't had a lover in a long long long time, it's impossible to trust a guy when all you've experienced are assholes who only care about themselves

ICT that I think you're hot just the way you are and I would totally fuck you and suck you and make you cum!!

ICT- I shouldn't be so surprised that so many still lie about what they claim to want, just to get what they really want. :rolleyes:

ICT I had a hot date with my wife tonight.

IFCT it doesn't feel like we've been married for nine years despite today being our ninth anniversary.

ICT I have taken a step I wasn't sure I could take.

With someone who made it the most natural thing I could imagine doing.

ICT I have really enjoyed chatting with a special woman that I have met on Lit!

IACT I think about her a lot when we're not chatting.

IFCT that she's been the thought on my mind for my past several masturbation sessions.

Oh how fucking noble of you.. :rolleyes:

ICT- it is jackasses like this, that give guys a bad name. Thank goodness that all men are not douches.

ICT that it irks me a little when people react with rancor to other's honest confessions and they do not embrace the true spirit of this thread and actually don't confess something when they write "ICT."

ICT it's because of "men" like this that my wife had body and self image problems growing up.

ICT it's because of "men" like this that girls in the world suffer from anerexia and other self-image problems

ICT this "man" is not a man at all

ICT I could never be one of those men who blame others for his wife's eating habits and lack of self control.

ICT that it irks me a little when people react with rancor to other's honest confessions and they do not embrace the true spirit of this thread and actually don't confess something when they write "ICT."
Well how about I leave out the ICT part and just say that was a douchbag comment..... sent with love of course. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back