Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
(And a real life note, what's up with the rest of this forum? It's fucking sausage fest out there. Did some overly anxious newb or group of newbs run off all of the wimmens?)

You go and post this and then you miss a thread full of nearly a dozen women contemplating a girls outing with pedicures and stuff... I must have missed the sausage party. :D

You go and post this and then you miss a thread full of nearly a dozen women contemplating a girls outing with pedicures and stuff... I must have missed the sausage party. :D

Take a look at the first four pages. The last poster for the last four days in every thread has been a man ninety five percent of the time.

Sausage gig. Total sausage gig.

Take a look at the first four pages. The last poster for the last four days in every thread has been a man ninety five percent of the time.

Sausage gig. Total sausage gig.

I don't think it's that women aren't posting, it's just that the guys are close on our heels, following up every post.

Mostly I think my point was that you missed a bunch of posts with women talkin' about having a girly get-together and gettin' pedicures and manicures and all sorts of prettiness. (I'll admit, Scent and Blu have me half convinced that I should drive to MI on my own some weekend....)

They were lookin' for someone to pay for it all if you've got cash layin' around. :D

Mostly I think my point was that you missed a bunch of posts with women talkin' about having a girly get-together and gettin' pedicures and manicures and all sorts of prettiness. (I'll admit, Scent and Blu have me half convinced that I should drive to MI on my own some weekend....)

They were lookin' for someone to pay for it all if you've got cash layin' around. :D

Oh, I've got cash for ladies that are going to get the toes done.

There is much sausage. But none of it is as appetizing as the company in here, honey. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back