rimming

Diablogrl said:
well, I gave...it really wasn't so bad...and the look on his face and the moans made it very worth while.

Problem: how do I get him to give?

ASK!

Diablogrl said:
I have! many, many, many times now

Ok... so I'm assuming he said no. Can you tell us why he said no?

I would look at his reason and then go from there. Can you change something that would allow him to do it? Can you and him come to some compromise?

PBW

rub it in Pixie! :D

he's never said no...he just always seems to distract me and its not until much later that I realize that we never got around to it. :mad:

we spent a month together and he did it 2 times after he left, I told him I liked that, I was embarrased and shy. he got mad at me saying I should have told him i liked that that hedhave done it more and that its too bad for me LOL he thought it grossed me out so he didnt do it more. said hed do it more next visit.

Diablogrl said:
rub it in Pixie! :D

he's never said no...he just always seems to distract me and its not until much later that I realize that we never got around to it. :mad:

Well, pick a night when you have maybe just showered (and he knows it) and start in with the heavy petting (or whatever you do to get yourselves in the mood for sex). Maybe try getting into 69... and after you've got him really hard ... top and sit up on his face... and just tell him to lick your asshole...

He'll probably be so in the moment he'll just do it. Or he'll say no. Then you just stop and ask why he won't do it.

Or something along these lines. But bascially, get him in a position where he's very horny and ready to fuck and force it on him. See what he does.

:)

PBW

Diablogrl said:
well, I gave...it really wasn't so bad...and the look on his face and the moans made it very worth while.

Problem: how do I get him to give?

You mean you did him - and he won't do you???

Something's wrong there, baby!! :confused:

I didn't read the thread, just cus I don't have the patience today... so here goes:

if you're worried about cleanliness, how bout having a shower together, and thoroughly soaping each other up, (soap provides for wonderful, slippery, sexy experiences), and then while the water is still going, perhaps drop to your knees, and begin right then, or soon afterward... that way, you know that area is clean. I'm someone who can't just lick asshole.. I'm a HUGE fan of asscrack, so I lick all the way up, and all the way to the balls, and all OVER the balls (lol)... I like to push my tongue inside a little, but then, some people don't... always remember to do what YOU are comfortable with...

And if honey's the one saying no, then you just have to ask why. I mean, you've hinted at it, and he keeps distracting away from it, and that means that there's a reason he's avoiding it. If he says he just doesn't want to, just ask why again... if it's something you want, there should be some form of compromise

(what a totally unhelpful answer)

if he keeps avoiding it, dont give him a choice, make him do it. if he really really doesnt wanna do it, he will say.

Licking the " shitter "

Two pieces of good advice on rimming...

1--Never rim anyone with " bleeding hemorrhoids " ...

2--Never lick anyone with a " dirty shitter " ....

~~~JABO~~~

Re: Licking the " shitter "

Jabo 69 said:
Two pieces of good advice on rimming...

1--Never rim anyone with " bleeding hemorrhoids " ...

2--Never lick anyone with a " dirty shitter " ....

~~~JABO~~~

Ick.

I didnt have the guts to do it to him when he was here last time. not sure if I will when hes here, just ack dont think I could, I dont know.

My lover has done it to me a couple of times......it's so erotic but it also makes me jump through the roof :D He's never asked me to return the favour but I'm tempted to surprise him next time I'm with him.......;) He loves my fingers playing there.......:devil:

P. B. Walker said:
Well, pick a night when you have maybe just showered (and he knows it) and start in with the heavy petting (or whatever you do to get yourselves in the mood for sex). Maybe try getting into 69... and after you've got him really hard ... top and sit up on his face... and just tell him to lick your asshole...

He'll probably be so in the moment he'll just do it. Or he'll say no. Then you just stop and ask why he won't do it.

Or something along these lines. But bascially, get him in a position where he's very horny and ready to fuck and force it on him. See what he does.

:)

PBW

I'll try that..thanks for all the advice everyone!

Hey Everyone,

I am a newbie to the boards and haven't posted much as of yet but when i seen this reply i couldn't help but post lol :)

I have done this to my wife on several occassions but was always afraid to ask her to do it in return. I don't know why but i just didn't feel right asking her, but the other day she hit me with a surprise!!!!!

I had just gotten out of the shower and was all relaxed and started to watch a little TV. She decided to order an adult flick on the sattelite for us to watch which we did, didn't see much f it though lolol.

Well, as things heated up she told me she wanted to suprise me with something and she wanted me on my hands an knee's. Well i wasn't about to say no so i did what she wanted. :p

She not only started to rim my ass but also placed a vibrator on my balls while she was doing it !!!! Let me tell you i went through the roof!!!!!! :p IT was awesome and very intense!

I have to agree though, cleanliness is a must and after a bath or shower is definately best :)

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents worth and i hope to talk with you all more.

Last edited:
FLShyGuy said:
Hey Everyone,

I am a newbie to the boards and haven't posted much as of yet but when i seen this reply i couldn't help but post lol :)

I have done this tomu wife on several occassions but was always afraid to ask her to do it in return. I don't know why but i just didn't feel right asking her, but the other day she hit me with a surprise!!!!!

I had just gotten out of the shower and was all relaxed and started to watch a little TV. She decided to order an adult flick on the sattelite for us to watch which we did, didn't see much f it though lolol.

Well, as things heated up she told me she wanted to suprise me with something and she wanted me on my hands an knee's. Well i wasn't about to say no so i did what she wanted. :p

She not only started to rim my ass but also placed a vibrator on my balls while she was doing it !!!! Let me tell you i went through the roof!!!!!! :p IT was awesome and very intense!

I have to agree though, cleanliness is a must and after a bath or shower is definately best :)

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents worth and i hope to talk with you all more.

thanks for the post...I had been thinking about experimenting with a vibrator...unsure exactly what to do with it. Look forward to hearing from you in the future!

:heart:

A Quicky of a short story

So you want some experiences, eh? How about this one?

We’re back at her place after a drive in the heat and off went the clothes. Her phone rings. It’s her best friend telling her about something on the web. While I disrobe she lays on her bed to check on email or whatever and chats on the phone.

Blah, blah, blah is what I hear. What I see is an opportunity. She’s lying on her bed ass up, face in her laptop, yapping away.

I position myself over her, offering skin-to-skin contact, kissing her free earlobe softly. I’m not happy with her response so I kiss her bare shoulder. Then to the nape of her neck, kissing to the small of her back. Her interest in her phone call is fading, but not enough for me. I start to tongue that ultra-sexy area where the spine meets the pelvis at her lower back. Her voice begins to fade. I kiss gently down her crack and use my hands to nudge the cheeks aside, revealing the ring. Then the tongue comes out again. I lay it softly across the little hole, introducing myself to each and every one of those tightly packed sex nerves. Her voice pauses. My tongue sharpens and I pencil around her anus. Moan.

“Uhm…I’ll call you back…” click…

Her interest has not met my approval yet though. The laptop is still open and glowing. The goal here is to make her glow. I alternate the softening and sharpening of my tongue, laying it across and penciling around her little hole. Her breathing is slow, soft moans barely audible. With her anus thoroughly moistened I spiral down into the hole. It’s tight but I know how to relax it. Forming as much of a spike as I can with my tongue and pulling her cheeks apart just a little more I dart for the center of that hole. I apply a small amount of pressure and her hips roll back into me.

“mmm…sigh…mmm” Her approval is finally audible. In a circular motion I pressure the outer sphincter, making it loosen with every pass. Then, with a straight dart, I shove my tongue in as far as it would go to a relieving gasp and the closing of the monitor. I continue to use the circular pressure method for a few more minutes, getting deeper and deeper….

Haven’t written any more about this experience but it goes on for a while.

Oh My God!

sterlingclay

Get back here and finish the job - you've just made my pussy wet, you can't end it like this!

Back