finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the toys out there, this one has got to win a medal!

You guys are fun and I am enjoying this!

The 'plane play' was definitely a good way to pass some time.

I was a flight attendant a long time ago and so much happens in those little bathrooms! And under the blankets... be sure to only used a wrapped one! LOL

xx

Mmmmmm, that looks like a fun toy.

Now if you'll kindly return your legs to an upright position. . . :devil:

I was a flight attendant a long time ago and so much happens in those little bathrooms! And under the blankets... be sure to only used a wrapped one! LOL

xx

I have a feeling that there are many toys that could win a medal with you using them... You're body looks great. You look better then ever, and I'm wondering if you bought anything else overseas to tease us with?!

Love your hot, sexy body...

xx
Pics always get me horny.
And you were a flt attendant, damn thats hot.
You must have a few hot stories....

xx

Tell us some flight attendant stories/experiances about the bathrooms and under the blankets:)

Fond memories

xx

Happy memories of flight attendants. When I was in Primary School (aged 12) I had a crush on a girl in my class who was taller and older than me. Didn't see her for another decade, till I was on an international flight and she recognised my name. I didn't recognise her (she was now 25 maybe), when she introduced herself - I hope I had changed too. She'd become seriously cuter. After dinner, when everyone settled, and she was on her break, she came to my seat armed with miniatures of Cointreau (4 or 5) and coffee. God smiled on me because there was an empty seat next to me on that leg. She couldn't drink, but she fed them to me. We got on famously! She was living with a guy, she told me, which put a damper on things for all of 30 seconds (OK, OK I had a g/f too...) But then we flirted like crazy and I admitted I'd had a crush on her at school. Then she had to go and do some more work, so I sat there fantasising, and fell asleep. A couple of hours later she came back, and woke me - it was the middle of the night (Singapore to Frankfurt, maybe), and said "come down the back, I can chat because nobody needs anything at this hour". More cointreau and coffee as I sat with her in the galley, flirting and then she had another break. We ended up sitting in a bit at the back that gets curtained off for the flight attendants to sleep/rest on their breaks. Another one was fast asleep and we sat there, blanketed (yes, a fresh blanket!) and in deference to our respective (geographically distant) partners, and her desire not to get fired, we didn't go all the way...
Suffice to say, i did find out that (a) while Air New Zealand provides uniforms the attendants provide their own lingerie, and (b) her breasts were every bit as amazing as I imagined when she was sitting next to me and I was discreetly staring (c) she could orgasm silently, and I had the bite marks in my knuckle (on the hand that was not inside her panties) to remind me the next day (d) it's not just your ankles that swell more at altitude when the plane is only partially pressurised and (e) she was not only skilled at giving hand jobs while disguising her arm movement, but she could catch every drop with a strategically applied tissue at the critical moment, both of which led me to suspect that it wasn't the first time she'd done this.

xx

playm0m .. You and that Toy .. Do deserve a Medal ;) and I'm
Sure you kept one Close !!! "Plane Play" :cool:

attachment.php

It would have been "The Mile Club" if I was aboard :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

xx

That's a seriously sexy body! The photo makes me wonder what it would feel like to feel both your hot wetness on my tongue and the smooth coldness on the other side of it, as something slipped by my tongue and ended up buried inside?

im sat at work and im in serious need to rubbing one out, really need to stop looking at this thread!

xx
You are amazingly sexy and oh so delightful. Thanks for the pics.

You take amazing self portraits, very enticing. I think you need another set of hands to help you out ;)

attachment.php

Speaking of flight attendants and airlines.. Is that a run way I see peeking out between those legs?

Is it wrong to play before exercise?

The Zumba instructor where I go is incredibly sexy and after an hour of gyrating and dry humping the air I always leave so aroused. I can't take my eyes off of her and not because I am following her steps. Mmm

Attachments

• Pre Zumba.jpg
    Pre Zumba.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3,135

The Zumba instructor where I go is incredible sexy and after an hour of gyrating and dry humping the air I always leave so aroused. I can't take my eyes off of her and not because I am following her steps. Mmm

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that class!

Hello everyone,

I like the idea of an advent calendar, everyday of the countdown you get a little surprise!

This morning made me laugh as they were opened at our place. So I covered the treat today ;)
Hee hee!

Have a Merry Christmas, hopefully you'll be kissed under some mistletoe!

x

just found your thread. wow, you are damn sexy.

and your photos are so great - really classy!

on this photo there seems to be be stain on the bed linen... can that be? or is that just my imagination?

:)

keep posting please!

HH

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your sexy notes and offers to help! The lingerie pieces, from the last pictures, are quite tricky to get into, you are right! Extra hands would make it easier ;)

Hope you all have some sexy naughtiness lined up for New Years.

xx

mouth watering!!!

that's all i can say.
HH

The Zumba instructor where I go is incredibly sexy and after an hour of gyrating and dry humping the air I always leave so aroused. I can't take my eyes off of her and not because I am following her steps. Mmm

Sounds like you are going to have to play either before OR after. Maybe both?

playm0m There isn't a Damned thing wrong with
That !!!

attachment.php

Aside from the Fact I wish it my Hand sliding down there .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I just had the pleasure of perusing your thread and found myself quite aroused by all your sexy photos, and poses. Thanks for sharing your attractive physique! And I'll remember your advice about the airplane bathroom tissues! :)

Doesn't feel wrong - might be worth watching you at a session just to make sure though

Zumba yumba. I swear your navel is winking at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back