Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar.. Uh uh uhuh uh uh
Honey, honey. Uh uh uhuh uh uh
You are my candy girl!

And you know that I want you.

Happy mothers day enjoy Red

Hello everybody!

Happy mothers day to all the sexy MILF's :D:kiss:

Happy Mother's Day :rose::rose: Hope you ladies are enjoying some kind of special treatment today and being pampered. You deserve the extra attention.:kiss:

Happy Mother's Day Sexy Red :kiss:

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies.

Mine was even more relaxing..since about 80% of it was spent sleeping!

Hello to all of you and thanks for the wishes!! :kiss: :) :heart:

It was a very nice weekend. Still have some yard work to get done, but that'll get done eventually too. Due to the busy weekend, my groceries never got bought, so I'll be doing that later this morning/afternoon.

Well Lance and Red,

That was hot. :D

Thank you. :kiss:

LOL, it was a spur of the moment thing, but I'm glad everybody let us pay it out in the thread. She's dynamite, isn't she :devil:

*blushes*You were very good yourself. ;) :kiss: :devil:

--- Next time, we should play here or in the Red/Hot/Fiesty Chat thread - so as not to steal a more public thread from other posters.

Lol! Yeah gonna stop and ring a bell? Next bedroom please.

Ah the problem is time. You run with the flow or you stop it and move on.

Lol! Yeah gonna stop and ring a bell? Next bedroom please.

Ah the problem is time. You run with the flow or you stop it and move on.

I love bells. :D lol

Time is ones worst enemy. Now I probably should go take a cold shower or just head downstairs with a toy - I'm alone so the world is my oyster for the next hour and 15 minutes. lol

Lol! That sounds divine. Funny thing I just did that. I was explaining my dream in which I was the one tied and blindfolded. Not usually the position I play. I was also researching some DYI Floggers. Yeah it was a hot dream. A real head game dream because I don't easily submit, mentally.

Have a few oysters ... it will intensify the experience!!! :devil:

And me without oysters. lol

Lol! That sounds divine. Funny thing I just did that. I was explaining my dream in which I was the one tied and blindfolded. Not usually the position I play. I was also researching some DYI Floggers. Yeah it was a hot dream. A real head game dream because I don't easily submit, mentally.

lol - I love research. I've been researching knots and self-bondage. It's been fun. :devil:

W is good with knots. Also I'm conversing with a couple of Male Doms of men. It's been thrilling. I like asking questions. I had to learn to open my mouth and ask or I would get lost pretty quickly.

W is good with knots. Also I'm conversing with a couple of Male Doms of men. It's been thrilling. I like asking questions. I had to learn to open my mouth and ask or I would get lost pretty quickly.

Yes, warl0ck and I have talked knots before on the thread and he gave me a link which has been helpful. I also research a lot online concerning the toys I bring into my stories. Rather would do self-research there on both topics, but eh --- life is what it is. lol

Opening one's mouth is a very good idea in many D/s situations. lol

Yes, warl0ck and I have talked knots before on the thread and he gave me a link which has been helpful. I also research a lot online concerning the toys I bring into my stories. Rather would do self-research there on both topics, but eh --- life is what it is. lol

If you need an expense account to dip into for your "research", I'm sure we could come to an agreement. ;)

Well that sure seemed to brighten up the day for some people.:)

Thanks for the fun Red, I look forward to playing some more and yes, here would be a better thread. I know some people enjoy seeing it being played out, but many get jealous and pissed at not being able to jump in anywhere and join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back