Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotel's hot tub

It was supposed to close at ten last night, but the girl cleaning the pool area said I could stay until she finished. I enjoyed myself while chatting with her doing her close-up. I knew she couldn't see anything with the bubbles from the jets, so I just pulled my suit to the side to expose myself. I even only half covered myself when I got out of the water so that parts of my lips were very visible. That she definitely noticed. She looked away when I looked at her, but I could see her looking when I looked in the mirror to dry my face. I asked her if I could come back the next day (tonight) around the same time and she said "I'm fine with that, really. Someone to talk to makes this job less boring. This place is deserted at this time."

Last edited:
It was supposed to close at ten last night, but the girl cleaning the pool area said I could stay until she finished. I enjoyed myself while chatting with her doing her close-up. I knew she couldn't see anything with the bubbles from the jets, so I just pulled my suit to the side to expose myself. I even only half covered myself when I got out of the water so that parts of my lips were very visible. That she definitely noticed. She looked away when I looked at her, but I could see her looking when I looked in the mirror to dry my face. I asked her if I could come back the next day (tonight) around the same time and she said "I'm fine with that, really. Someone to talk to makes this job less boring. This place is deserted at this time."

So, sure enough that girl was cleaning up the pool area a bit after ten. And, we had the place to ourselves. I had some wine with dinner, so I was feeling pretty good too. I made small talk with Becky while I got into the tub, and I almost slipped. That wine made me obviously unsteady. Since last night went so well I thought I'd push it a bit, so I pulled my straps down to my waist. I thought twice about what I was doing, so I asked Becky if it was ok for me to be topless there. And, is she ok with that. She said no one ever has been topless since she's been there, but she had absolutely (her word) no problem with that. So, with that I scooted over away from the jets so I would be more visible. Well now she was tidying up right next to the tub, all the while we're making small talk. I finally thought the hell with it and took the rest of my suit off, but kept it on my lap while I masturbated. I asked her when she finishes her shift, and she said as soon as she closes up the pool area, but she was in no rush to leave tonight. She had pulled up a chair next to the tub and was much less shy about looking at me, so I stood up and handed her my suit and asked her to please hang it over the chair with the rest of my things.

Last edited:
when

just then reading this forum, and earlier today when i woke up with a hard fucking cock that i had to service! love stroking it!

So, sure enough that girl was cleaning up the pool area a bit after ten. And, we had the place to ourselves. I had some wine with dinner, so I was feeling pretty good too. I made small talk with Becky while I got into the tub, and I almost slipped. That wine made me obviously unsteady. Since last night went so well I thought I'd push it a bit, so I pulled my straps down to my waist. I thought twice about what I was doing, so I asked Becky if it was ok for me to be topless there. And, is she ok with that. She said no one ever has been topless since she's been there, but she had absolutely (her word) no problem with that. So, with that I scooted over away from the jets so I would be more visible. Well now she was tidying up right next to the tub, all the while we're making small talk. I finally thought the hell with it and took the rest of my suit off, but kept it on my lap while I masturbated. I asked her when she finishes her shift, and she said as soon as she closes up the pool area, but she was in no rush to leave tonight. She had pulled up a chair next to the tub and was much less shy about looking at me, so I stood up and handed her my suit and asked her to please hang it over the chair with the rest of my things. So, there I am, stark naked.

Last edited:
So, sure enough that girl was cleaning up the pool area a bit after ten. And, we had the place to ourselves. I had some wine with dinner, so I was feeling pretty good too. I made small talk with Becky while I got into the tub, and I almost slipped. That wine made me obviously unsteady. Since last night went so well I thought I'd push it a bit, so I pulled my straps down to my waist. I thought twice about what I was doing, so I asked Becky if it was ok for me to be topless there. And, is she ok with that. She said no one ever has been topless since she's been there, but she had absolutely (her word) no problem with that. So, with that I scooted over away from the jets so I would be more visible. Well now she was tidying up right next to the tub, all the while we're making small talk. I finally thought the hell with it and took the rest of my suit off, but kept it on my lap while I masturbated. I asked her when she finishes her shift, and she said as soon as she closes up the pool area, but she was in no rush to leave tonight. She had pulled up a chair next to the tub and was much less shy about looking at me, so I stood up and handed her my suit and asked her to please hang it over the chair with the rest of my things. So, there I am, stark naked.
"Not bad for an old lady, right?" I said.
"Stop it, you're not old. But you sure aren't shy."
"I'm an exhibitionist dear. I LOVE to expose myself. And you happen to be a rather cute audience. Are you in shock or is this all interesting to you? You've hardly said a word about what I've been doing."
"No, I don't think I'm in shock," she said turning even redder. "This seems so dirty or something--but exciting too."
"So you would like me to continue?"
"Yes Helen."
"I'd like to masturbate in front of you, again actually. But I don't want to risk getting you in trouble. Do you have a car by any chance?"
"I drove here in my dad's if that's what you mean."
"Good. Why don't you take my room card near my bag and over one of the chairs is a beige raincoat. And grab those heels with the leather bow near my tv. I'll wait here for them. Thanks Becky."

Last edited:
"Not bad for an old lady, right?" I said.
"Stop it, you're not old. But you sure aren't shy."
"I'm an exhibitionist dear. I LOVE to expose myself. And you happen to be a rather cute audience. Are you in shock or is this all interesting to you? You've hardly said a word about what I've been doing."
"No, I don't think I'm in shock," she said turning even redder. "This seems so dirty or something--but exciting too."
"So you would like me to continue?"
"Yes Helen."
"I'd like to masturbate in front of you, again actually. But I don't want to risk getting you in trouble. Do you have a car by any chance?"
"I drove here in my dad's if that's what you mean."
"Good. Why don't you take my room card near my bag and in my room over one of the chairs is a beige raincoat. And grab those brown heels with the leather bow near my tv. I'll dry off and wait here for them. Thanks Becky."
"That was pretty quick," I said as I threw my towel over a chair. "Let me put that coat on. Just put my shoes down. I'll just slip into them."
"I can't believe you can actually walk in them Helen. They're really high."
"I'm used to them. And you have to admit they are attention grabbers."
"Ready to take me for a little ride Becky? I like to travel light. Let's get out of here."

Last edited:
"That was pretty quick," I said as I threw my towel over a chair. "Let me put that coat on. Just put my shoes down. I'll just slip into them."
"Ready to take me for a little ride Becky? I like to travel light. Let's get out of here. Do you have to call home to let them know you aren't coming home straight from work?"
"Yeah, I'll drop off my keys and sign out at the front desk and call my sister on the way there. She'll still be up."
"And I'll hit the ladies room and put some make-up on and catch you in the lobby."

Last edited:
"Ready to take me for a little ride Becky? I like to travel light. Let's get out of here. Do you have to call home to let them know you aren't coming home straight from work?"
"Yeah, I'll drop off my keys and sign out at the front desk and call my sister on the way there. She'll still be up."
"And I'll hit the ladies room and put some make-up on and catch you in the lobby."
I really did a good job on my lips. In fact I over did it--nice and full and way dark.
"Everything taken care of Becky?"
"Yes. Where are we going?"
"Let's just get in your car first. My hair is still a bit wet, so why don't you swing around front so I don't freeze. Take your time and warm up the car too dear."

"Nice car. And, nice and warm" I say as I unbutton my coat, lean back against the door and face Becky. "Have you ever touched another woman before?"
"No."
"Thinking about it now?"
"I guess."
"Pull over into that parking space away from these lights. Now look at me. Really look at me. Don't be shy" I say with my hand between my legs. "My nipples really are very long, aren't they. Have you ever seen any this big?"
"Never."
"Want to feel them? Better yet. Pull on one, and not gently. Harder Becky. You won't hurt me. Harder. Now the other one."

I really did a good job on my lips. In fact I over did it--nice and full and way dark.
"Everything taken care of Becky?"
"Yes. Where are we going?"
"Let's just get in your car first. My hair is still a bit wet, so why don't you swing around front so I don't freeze. Take your time and warm up the car too dear."

"Nice car. And, nice and warm," I say as I unbutton my coat, lean back against the door and face Becky. "Have you ever touched another woman before?"
"No."
"Thinking about it now?"
"I guess."
"Pull over into that parking space away from these lights. Now look at me. Really look at me. Don't be shy," I say with my hand between my legs. "My nipples really are very long, aren't they? Have you ever seen any this big?"
"Never."
"Want to feel them? Better yet. Pull on one, and not gently. Harder Becky. You won't hurt me. Harder. Now the other one."
"You still ok with this Becky?"
"Yes I am."
"You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?"
"No."
"Because I intend to really misbehave tonight. And you're going to be my very cute accomplice. Deal?" I say as I touch my wet finger to her lips.
"Yes Helen."
"I'm always fishing for compliments too. Tell me I have nice breasts Becky."
"You do have beautiful breasts Helen. I guess that's why you like showing them off. And great lips too."
"Why thank you dear. Oh, pull into this 7-11. Fine. Let's go in. I want a beer. Nothing for you driver, sorry. Let me button up for now."
We walk back to the cold beer section away from the kid at the register. I unbutton my coat and pull one side behind me so my ass is exposed. "Naughty, aren't I? So where's my compliment? This is serious gym time you're looking at," I say laughing.
"Aren't you afraid of getting into trouble?"
"My compliment first Becky."
"I really like your butt."
"Butt? Say ass from now on. We're not in church."
I let the coat down but don't button it up. "No, I'm not worried in here. I'll get this Grolsch. Not every place has this brand."
"Let's tease this kid up front. Watch this. I'm not buttoning up when I pay. What do I owe you?"
"Four sixty-five. Aren't you cold?"
"No. Just thirsty. How are you doing tonight?"
"Real good now."

Putting my hands in my pockets to get my money opens my coat even more. "Can you break a fifty? Oh, wait. I must have something smaller here. Give me a sec."
"No rush."
"I had a feeling you'd say that. Here, a ten."
He gave me my change and of course I took my time organizing my money in my pockets before we walked out to the car.
"God, you're so quiet Becky. Pull over next to that ice machine on the end. I don't want to drink this on the road. Just watch for cops. I'm losing this coat. Ta-Da!"

Last edited:
"You still ok with this Becky?"
"Yes I am."
"You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?"
"No."
"Because I intend to really misbehave tonight. And you're going to be my very cute accomplice. Deal?" I said as I touched my wet finger to her lips.
"Yes Helen."
"I'm always fishing for compliments too. Tell me I have nice breasts Becky."
"You do have beautiful breasts Helen. I guess that's why you like showing them off. And great lips too."
"Why thank you dear. Oh, pull into this 7-11. Fine. Let's go in. I want a beer. Nothing for you driver, sorry. Let me button up for now."
We walked back to the cold beer section away from the kid at the register. I unbuttoned my coat and pulled one side behind me so my ass is exposed. "Naughty, aren't I? So where's my compliment? This is serious gym time you're looking at," I said laughing.
"Aren't you afraid of getting into trouble?"
"My compliment first Becky."
"I really like your butt."
"Butt? Say ass from now on. We're not in church."
I let the coat down but don't button it up. "No, I'm not worried in here. I'll get this Grolsch. Not every place has this brand."
"Let's tease this kid up front. Watch this. I'm not buttoning up when I pay. What do I owe you?"
"Four sixty-five. Aren't you cold?"
"No. Just thirsty. How are you doing tonight?"
"Real good now."

Putting my hands in my pockets to get my money opens my coat even more. "Can you break a fifty? Oh, wait. I must have something smaller here. Give me a sec."
"No rush."
"I had a feeling you'd say that. Here, a ten."
He gave me my change and of course I took my time organizing my money in my pockets before we walked out to the car.
"God, you're so quiet Becky. Pull over next to that ice machine on the end. I don't want to drink this on the road. Just watch for cops. I'm losing this coat. Ta-Da!"
"You play with yourself much Becky?" I said with my hand between my legs.
"Well, sometimes."
"Feel like it now?"
"But right here?"
"Why not? I'm not expecting you to get undressed like me, but you could just put your hand down your sweatpants, right?"
I swear. I barely got those words out and her hand was working away in her pants.
"This is really dirty Helen."
"Isn't it now. I guess it's not every day you have a slightly drunk naked woman in your car." I said as I slouched back against the door, put my right high heeled foot on the dashboard, and my other on the center console. In other words, I'm wide open.

Last edited:
"You play with yourself much Becky?" I said with my hand between my legs.
"Well, sometimes."
"Feel like it now?"
"But right here?"
"Why not? I'm not expecting you to get undressed like me, but you could just put your hand down your sweatpants, right?"
I swear. I barely got those words out and her hand was working away in her pants.
"This is really dirty Helen."
"Isn't it now. I guess it's not every day you have a slightly drunk naked woman in your car." I said as I slouched back against the door, put my right high heeled foot on the dashboard, and my other on the center console. In other words, I'm wide open.
"Speaking of dirty, I can't remember how many times I've been like this in a car and had people take cellphone pics of me. I'm probably all over the place. Hey, you're kind of with a celebrity Becky. Imagine that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back